Naked Diary - proposal for a new forum

IndyBanker1946

Question

3 answers to this question

I'm a naturist at heart.  Sadly, that's about as for as it goes.  I get grief from wife if I walk around wearing a shirt and no underwear.  I've had cancer surgically removed from my forehead.  I just finished a topical treatment for a basal cell stage one on my face.  The red spot is still visible.  Ugly stuff.  I can't count the number of spots that were burned off that would have become cancer.  I won't be able to contribute but I would enjoy reading the stories.  

@old n hard This topic is not about anyone's experiences with nakedness.  This is the Site Tech Support forum, and this topic is about whether or not a new forum should be added to the site for posting topics related to naturism and activities done while nude.  @IndyBanker1946 is recommending such a forum and suggesting Naked Diary as the name for the proposed forum.

I'm not sure how the line would be drawn between what belongs in the proposed forum and what belongs in existing forums like:

• My First Time & True Encounters - Want to share the details of "your first time"? Or share stories of your TRUE encounters?  or
  • Measurection Bathhouse - An Adults Only place for dirty talk, flirtation and fun. Pop in for some steamy action!
  • small-X-change Main Forum - This is where it all started: The main discussion forum for those with a small penis or an average size penis and for those who love them.

To the extent that we're dealing with situations that include sexual conduct, the first of those two forums is an appropriate place for the discussion.  To the extent we're dealing with speculative erotic activities, the second of those forums seems appropriate.  And if we're going to talk about the penis sizes one sees, the third forum on the list would be appropriate.

So what would the official description be for the new forum.  It would have to make it clear what is more appropriately placed in the new forum than in one of the above forums.  And since sex is most often performed naked, the description would have to avoid suggesting that everything done naked belongs in the new forum.

I'd like to see more discussion about the value of such a new forum as well as more about what would be on-topic for it.  Pros and cons would both be welcome.

Alan G -- Measurection Administrator