Girth

Hey guys, 

What is your girth and do you have any pronounced veins on your cock? Are you satisfied with your girth?

I range from about 4.5-5.0 inches in girth, it varies depending on how hard I am :) 

Edited by Guest

4.25-4.50 here. I’ve always felt on the thin side and wished it was a bit thicker but my wife says it isn’t too thin. Buying condoms used to be a pain as I need 52mm condoms and the ones on the shop shelves are 54-56mm which slip off.  No longer a problem as we don’t use them now. 

• 5 months later...

About 4.1" above the base & down to 4" below the head .

On 8/7/2021 at 7:58 PM, CenturyChild said:

Buying condoms used to be a pain as I need 52mm

Always found condoms a challenge to keep from riding up due to the overall taper of my dick.
The "Snugger" 49mm ones seem fine at first, any softening away from a rock hard state wold see them ride up as well.

Was very common to have girls reach down to my cock for a rubber readjustment & with under 4" non-pressed, when you did keep them on you'd oftem pull out with a 3" rubber flap hanging from the end of my cock due to the repeated roll backs.

Seems that regardless of the width, the main stream makers still stick with about 7" in length.

3 hours ago, tomishere said:

I don't know if anybody else has noticed this but with 4" of girth I can get lost in almost any pussy.

I  have even less girth than you and what I have found helpful is to strap a board to my ass.  It keeps me from falling in. :roflmao: 

But seriously, I can relate.  It's like @IndyBanker1946 says, it can be like fucking a jar of mayonnaise (and he has a fat one).

Oh, and please don't tell my wife I said any of this stuff.^_^

23 hours ago, tomishere said:

My girth is 4", and my length is 5". I don't know if anybody else has noticed this but with 4" of girth I can get lost in almost any pussy.

Hey!  Me too! 4” girth club here with a  similar length.   It gets lost in most pussies.  I’m particular fond of my infamous side to side technique to make sure it’s all her walls!

My manhood's thickest part is 5.5 inches . Is it girthy? Well Some say it is. Some say it could be girthier. Who knows whats best? 
One of my partner refuses butt sex because of my girth. Foreplay is very important. But others can take it fully without any preparation. 

My foreskin is very tight because Im growing that much especially on my cockhead. Since my cock is a baseball bat type , the thickest part is at the top and below - the neck of my cock .   

Eh too many words to describe a completeley ordinary organ :)
Have a nice day mates!