Cockrings

We've bought cock rings, a 3 ring pack. The smallest fits on my cock, barely. Can't use it for intercourse, as it comes off. The medium one will fit around my cock and balls and works well. The head gets engorged a bit, but does nothing for size or overall girth, for me. My wife likes the look with the ring on my cock and balls. The only draw back is cumming, once we start, she won't stop, so I cum with the ring on and it only dribbles out, no shooting or spurting. I still cum the same amount, just no bang.

We've tried a couple of the different vibrating cock rings in the past. They were pretty good - they do what they claim. But it's more of a novelty than anything else and we haven't used it much since then. I do use regular cock rings all the time as it keeps me harder. I bought the 3 pack of stretchy silicone rings for under $10 - so it's a pretty good deal. They come in 3 sizes so it's easy to find one that fits. I've noticed that over time, they tend to shrink (so I bought another set). If you have trouble with condom slipping, they can also be worn over the condom to help it from slipping off.

Wrong head, lol!

But since you brought it up... I've always steered away from the metal ones. I guess I was always afraid that I wouldn't be able to remove it and wind up in the hospital with a really funny (but embarrasing story). Occassionally, I see those metal rings used for holding loose leaf paper (they come in a bunch of different sizes) and I almost want to try them out but then I regain my senses.

Edited by Guest

Try your girl's hairties...idk what they are called, but the elastic things they tie their hair up with in a pony tail. Those work awesome for me, extends the length by a good 1/2" because of extra skin on my underside that attaches to my scrotum.

Anyways, hair ties...easy to put on, adjust, and very quick removal so you can shoot your load as hard as possible!! :rockon:

Hoping long time members will forgive my repeating myself . . .

1114911813-cableties.jpg

A Velcro cable tie works well. They're available in packs of 4 to 12 depending on the brand. They shouldn't be more than about $10 for a pack of 12 in a hardware or computer store. Just one caution, don't get ones like the Belkin (at left in photo) because on one side the Velcro material is just a small patch near the tag end. The other two brands shown are made entirely of Velcro material from end to end with the "hook" material on one side and the "loop" material on the other.

They're infinitely adjustable. One side is fuzzy and comfortable against skin. They can be cut along their length to be narrower if you prefer. If the ones you get aren't long enough, not to worry, just use two with a slight overlap; they are made of Velcro, they'll stick together. If there's a slot in it for securing around one cable in a bundle, like the ones on the right, ignore the slot in this application as feeding the other end through the slot would eliminate the benefit of quick, easy, one-handed removal.

Alan G

PS: I first mentioned this in what became a long thread with the subject Cockrings. Oh yea! that was started in November, 2004.

• 12 years later...

How is it hanging? 

Anyone ever try one? Did it get your dick hard enough? I have experimented with both silicon and metal rings. They work well for me when I’m having trouble getting hard but that usually never really happens. l just have to say, I love being a guy and having a dick. 

I prefer my c-ring to encompass my dick and my balls. Anyone else like the feeling of c-rings?

Feel free to PM me if you ever want to chat more about this topic. 

Edited by Guest

• RodEnuf changed the title to Cockrings
On 8/7/2021 at 9:51 PM, IndyBanker1946 said:

I cannot imagine a 29 year old needing a cock ring for erections.  I thought those things were for old men like me, though I've never tried one.

Oh not at all. I have no trouble getting or maintaining erections but I love my cock ring. It is a metal one that can only be put on when limp and only taken off after your erection subsides a bit. It is sized so that once I get fully hard it gives the base of my cock a nice squeeze and it pulls my balls down and keeps them from drawing up if they get cold. It enhances sensation, gives me a big bigger erection, and it feels amazing.

• 1 month later...
8 hours ago, Justavg87 said:

Cock rings can be used for just about any guy at any age. They have helped me in the past a lot actually. I have never tried metal rings, only silicon, mainly out of fear I would get trapped.

I went with metal because they don't squeeze you and cut off blood flow so you can wear them longer. When I get hard there is some restriction, but not like something squeezing your cock. As soon as I starts going limp it can be slipped off easily. Of course, having a small dick helps with that. If you are big you may have to wait until you are fully limp.

I like to wear  a cock ring behind my balls to keep them from rising up. I seem to be able to edge for hours if I like. I also believe it helps with my erection (being 71 years old, it gives me a little more advantage). The resulting orgasms are incredible and fairly long (20 to 30 seconds on average). Also after one long session recently I noticed my girth at the base of my cock was larger than I can ever remember seeing it.

PhotoDeleted.jpg

Admin Note: Original photo removed due to Rule 7 violation. Naked photos are only permitted in the Gallery, not in the forums and not in profiles.

Edited by RodEnuf
Photo removed due to Rule 7 violation.

3 hours ago, SloStroker said:

I went with metal because they don't squeeze you and cut off blood flow so you can wear them longer. When I get hard there is some restriction, but not like something squeezing your cock. As soon as I starts going limp it can be slipped off easily. Of course, having a small dick helps with that. If you are big you may have to wait until you are fully limp.

Good advice makes me want to try one. Also makes me think having a small dick might be good for cock rings.LOL