Ball/sac size

Hey,

Although I have never actually measured my balls, my fiancee says they are pretty big. My sac is loose only after a hot shower but it tightens up during the day. It also tightens up right before climax as well.

What are the size of your balls ?

Feel free to message me if your uncomfortable discussing on this thread.

• 4 months later...

I don't know how to measure, either, but they're proportionately big setting there next to my little innie. You noticed I didn't say hanging there, because they're usually uptight and feel and look like a tennis ball, just not as big. It doesn't really look like two balls in there, just one tight sac. Opinion-wise, I really like the way everything looks and feels. 

I'm not sure if there is a measurement for the sac since it loosens and tightens but there is a tool to measure ball size. It's called a orchidometer and basically its just a string of oval shaped beads increasing in size with each indicating the volume. You put them up to your testicles and compare them with the beads until you find one the same size and that's the size of your testicle in volume.

I'm hung like a chipmunk -- 4" x 4" erect, 1.5" x 3" soft (a little nub almost totally buried in my pubic hair) -- but surprisingly big balls. Not freakish or anything but usually bigger than most guys in the shower rooms.

Many women have said something like, "Wow! you've got big balls!" To which I sometimes replied, "Well, gotta have something!" 

A gym buddy once admitted he was a little jealous of how big my balls were. I offered to swap my balls for his cock. He laughed and said, "No thanks!"  LOL 

On 1/1/2022 at 9:14 PM, ltlcok4all said:

I know I have tiny balls. Both because I have been told by many lovers and by comparing mine to others. Besides the fact that they are always sucked up in my stomach.

Mine are always retracted tight as soon as I get horny.   It almost looks like I have none.  But I can cum and I have children, so they are there and functional - just small and retracted. 

10 hours ago, 6INCHES66 said:

Yes share a pic or two with us of your beautiful balls via private message. 

@61 Welsh has a great set of testicles.  Quite the hand full.

Unable to share on this site but happy to elsewhere.

I have small balls that are always tight against my body.  Along with my really small flaccid size, especially after a workout..I’m quite a sight to see since I’m a pretty beefy muscular guy.  

I am envious of those low hangers, dudes that look like they are carrying two small oranges in between their legs.  It looks so masculine.

25 minutes ago, Shyboi5 said:

I have small balls that are always tight against my body.  Along with my really small flaccid size, especially after a workout..I’m quite a sight to see since I’m a pretty beefy muscular guy.  

I am envious of those low hangers, dudes that look like they are carrying two small oranges in between their legs.  It looks so masculine.

Happy to share photos with you

I have a big sac and a short penis.

It's interesting because my best friend when we were young, when we compared and fooled around naked with each other, he had a big penis (at least we both knew it would be big when he was fully grown) but a small sac. So we were opposites.

On 1/21/2022 at 5:11 PM, Shooter2339 said:

I’ve never measured my sac/balls either. If I were to guess, I would say they are normal size. My sac varies a lot as well, based on temp, nerves, etc… :)

The size of mine has varied quite a bit throughout my life, depending on how I was feeling about myself at the time. These days, they're kind of sucked up and small since I'm kind of anxious and not feeling very macho, so my testosterone levels are no doubt low. I could probably see a doctor to get tested, but I can tell.

At times in my life when my testosterone levels were high — as a result of healthier self-esteem — my balls were a lot bigger and filled out my pants pretty well. My penis was also a lot bigger. One woman actually said to me, "Wow, it's big, just before she gave me a BJ."

I have some serious psychological issues.  :(

• 2 weeks later...

All natural low hangers here, have since puberty. Getting lower with age. When walking on a nude beach almost totaly take over my small cock. I do live chat here some, so check out the video chat for a peek. I'm not shy.

Size wish, bigger than a hard ball, not as big as a soft baseball. Their lowest hang around 8 inches down.

https://www.zoig.com/profile/dhard04