One or two hands

I use both hands to masturbate, but certainly not because I need them to work my shaft.  LOL.  For probably forty years and thousands and thousands of sessions, I used my right (dominant) hand to masturbate and my left for other purposes, such as tugging and tweaking on my foreskin noodle, fondling my balls, playing with my pubic hair, or reaching a finger underneath to stimulate me back there.  In fact, if I could have figured a way to involve my feet, they would have been active, too.

I made a change over fifteen years ago, to go with my left hand to masturbate.  I use an overhand grip, and my fingers are able to slide my foreskin over my frenulum area very effectively.  But just so my right hand doesn't get jealous, he is very active, too, doing much the same things my left hand use to do in the olden days.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I could use both at once but that just never occurred to me.  I'm ambidextrous and could use either.  But it's usually the left.  I do LOTS of things lefty.  Here's something I never thought about.  Just went to the BR for a pee.  As I was standing there I realized I was holding my cock lefty  Then I realized it's never the right.  I can't shoot a rifle from my right shoulder to save my live.  I'm a true ambi.  

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Interesting reading!  Here's my take on it (er... tug on it?):

• I've never used lube, though I am generous with the body wash when I'm in the shower
  • Starting at about age 14 or 15, I could use two hands on the shaft, but only just barely - mostly it was squeezing and pressing down with my left hand wrapped around the base while, with my right, I lightly caressed the frenulum and tip and... oh my that worked!
  • But, somewhere in my forties or fifties, I realized I was getting smaller so that now, it's my right hand only for the main event, but I do use my left to play with my balls and, sometimes (particularly in the shower), that crevasse behind my balls!

• 3 months later...