Boxers or briefs

Sweet. I’m a boxer brief guy myself. I also a bit seasonal as well. Sometimes a jock or long Johns if it’s super cold.  Thanks for responding all

Edited by Guest

I freeball pretty much all day every day, although there are some occasions where I do wear undies. If I do wear some, they are boxer briefs with a pouch.  I really like the brand Papi. On Halloween, I take my que from teenage girls and use the opportunity to dress down a bit, usually going as a super hero and only wearing undies.  Most of the time they are colored briefs or speedos. 

my dad has always worn tightywhities, my oldest brother wore boxers, the next work tightywhities and my younger wears boxer briefs mostly.  I wore tightywhities up until I was 9 or so.

Neither boxers nor briefs. For years now it has been strictly female thong panties. I like minimal underwear and since I have a small package I have no problem not having a pouch.. They have comfortable fabrics and lots of styles and colors. They are also less expensive.

Edited by NuderThanNude

I went kayaking on a local lake and did not wear any underwear.  It was busy at the launch, but after that i was pretty much alone where nobody could have known.  Someone at the ramp may have gotten a glimpse of my acorn poking at the front of my shorts.

I have been wearing boxer briefs lately.  Sometimes i will go with boxers if i am wearing loose pants or shorts so there is some wiggling action going on.

• 3 weeks later...

Boxer briefs are much more comfortable. I used to wear tighty whities but briefs are much more roomy and cooler as well. Important to keep the family jewels cool as well. 

Edited by Guest

On 8/15/2021 at 3:54 AM, NuderThanNude said:

Neither boxers nor briefs. For years now it has been strictly female thong panties. I like minimal underwear and since I have a small package I have no problem not having a pouch.. They have comfortable fabrics and lots of styles and colors. They are also less expensive.

I second this. I used to wear mostly mens thongs, but recently switched to womens thongs. It helps my package is a little more compact, although I end up throwing out a lot that don't fit quite right. I'll wear the womens thongs while lounging or normal activities, and switch to mens when I am doing something a little more active.