Boxers or briefs

6 hours ago, mbit said:

I second this. I used to wear mostly mens thongs, but recently switched to womens thongs. It helps my package is a little more compact, although I end up throwing out a lot that don't fit quite right. I'll wear the womens thongs while lounging or normal activities, and switch to mens when I am doing something a little more active.

It is true that not all women's thongs work for men. I have thrown out quite a few myself but the ones that fit me well where I can wear them for any type of activity. What seems to be important is that the edge banding be stretchy along with the fabric. The edge banding keeps everything contained while the stretchy fabric conforms over my package. Laser cut panties with no edge band and lacy panties really don't work. I also like a higher cut over a low cut.

• 2 weeks later...

I was in junior and senior high school in the 1970s and about 99% of all the other boys in phys ed locker room wore tighty whities, as did I.  I just liked the snug fit back then, and also it helped keep from having a unwieldy hard dick when youre walking down the hall as you usually kept in high school.  About 20 year ago I started sleeping nude and stopped wearing underwear except when I went to the doctor, or to underwear night at gay bars.  I like the feel now of going commando.  My dad and uncles wore boxers I guess I thought it was for older guys.

• 2 weeks later...

I see a couple of you guys sometimes wear a jock strap for undies. I've considered that; not with a cup, of course, lol. I remember how good it feels to pull that thing up and have it gently pull everything up into its stretchy pouch. But, I can't say I ever wore one all day. I do think it would be very comfortable, however. 

• 3 weeks later...

I'm in boxer briefs most days but I do have a few pairs of loose boxers that I occasionally wear... I'll likely wear them more when it gets warmer... And especially when summer humidity hits... If you know what I mean...

Edited by maroon8098

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...