Retracted penis

Retracted penis, anyone ever experience this or is it just me?

I’m cut and 1.5 inches flaccid, 2.0 inches if it’s really warm  therefore my glans/head retracts inside my excess foreskin. I have a lot of foreskin despite being cut, I suppose the doctor did a poor circumcision LOL.

Feel free to PM if you want to chat more.

Edited by Guest
Combined consecutive posts by same user.

Definitely not just you.  Mine will retract where there head is all the way inside and just nub is sticking out of the skin.  Usually less than an 1".  Hard I am right at 5.4" so there is a huge difference between the two states.  Yes, it would be nice to have more flaccid length.

a little under 1 inch soft here and i definitely retract when it's cold, after working out, in the water, when i'm nervous, and lots of other times lol. like you just see a little bit of foreskin bunched up and thats it. people who have seen it probably think i have like a quarter inch dick lmao. the worst is running into people in that state

7 minutes ago, NotSmall said:

I’ve noticed this in many men at the gym. I always wonder how big it gets when they get aroused.  I also wonder if they get embarrassed that it hides in their pubes when some other guys penises hang a bit when in the locker room. 

I have a very small penis and testicles. I get embarrassed when mine retracts, but I have no pubic hair for it to hide in. I shave what little pubic hair I do have off. I also got VERY embarrassed one time when I got an involuntary erection in the shower with other men in there with me. There was this one guy there that had a significant hang and thickness to his flaccid penis. It was intimidating to me but I still got an erection. I have no explanation for it, lol.

9 minutes ago, Allen43 said:

It was intimidating to me but I still got an erection. I have no explanation for it, lol…

Sometimes there is no explanation, lol. Our dicks have a mind of their own and act on impulse, lol.  I know I’ve been in the same boat, where I was just doing my thing in the locker room and got a random boner. It wasn’t that I was attracted to someone or some something sexy… it just popped up to say hello to everyone.  I’m pretty big, which makes it even more noticeable… but all I could do keep a straight face and get ready for the shower or get dressed or whatever I was doing when it awoke. Lol

3 hours ago, NotSmall said:

I’ve noticed this in many men at the gym. I always wonder how big it gets when they get aroused.  I also wonder if they get embarrassed that it hides in their pubes when some other guys penises hang a bit when in the locker room. 

honestly yeah sometimes it's embarrassing. i try to tell myself that i'm over it and i walk around like it's nothing but some days if i'm feeling off and i see a guy with a particularly big hanger...especially if he's a lot shorter or younger than me...then the embarrassment hits hard

6 minutes ago, jacob_k said:

honestly yeah sometimes it's embarrassing. i try to tell myself that i'm over it and i walk around like it's nothing but some days if i'm feeling off and i see a guy with a particularly big hanger...especially if he's a lot shorter or younger than me...then the embarrassment hits hard

I totally get that.  How to you pick yourself up after feeling suddenly insecure after leaving the gym and seeing a young hung guy?  Anything in particular?

3 minutes ago, NotSmall said:

I totally get that.  How to you pick yourself up after feeling suddenly insecure after leaving the gym and seeing a young hung guy?  Anything in particular?

I try to tell myself that feeling bad isn't gonna change anything...I usually get over it in the same day but i don't forget the embarrassment, usually ever. I also tell myself that i'm taller and stronger than most of the guys in there so it's not all bad LOL. i just gotta find the bright spots i guess

7 minutes ago, jacob_k said:

I try to tell myself that feeling bad isn't gonna change anything...I usually get over it in the same day but i don't forget the embarrassment, usually ever. I also tell myself that i'm taller and stronger than most of the guys in there so it's not all bad LOL. i just gotta find the bright spots i guess

For sure bro.  That’s a good strategy.  Focus on your strengths and less on you insecurities!   I’m sure being tall helps attract the ladies.

My penis always shrunk to the point where my shaft skin bunched up against the rim of my glans and all that showed was about a half inch of that accordioned shaft skin and my glans. If I was outdoors in the cold for a long time my glans would retract inside that shaft skin and the shaft skin would get very tight It would actually hurt to try to pull my glans out. However, after permanently removing my glans my shaft is free to retract completely inside my body and all that remains is a short (maybe 1/2 inch) soft skin tube (pulled in on itself) so it is like I don't have a penis at all. It's interesting when I get an erection and all of a sudden my penis reappears from nowhere.

Edited by NuderThanNude

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, smokeylink said:

Funny how it affects each of us differently. Mine is very comfortable when it is completely retracted. That seems to be the most natural state for it to be in.

smokeylink - I’m with you 100%. I could never understand why guys wanted a long penis when flaccid. Of course I was never one for trying to impress anyone else of to care what they think. A short,  to ‘no’ penis showing at all when flaccid is the most comfortable during everyday life. It doesn’t embarrass me in the least. In fact I am proud of it and love how it looks.

On 8/24/2021 at 6:43 AM, NuderThanNude said:

smokeylink - I’m with you 100%. I could never understand why guys wanted a long penis when flaccid. Of course I was never one for trying to impress anyone else of to care what they think. A short,  to ‘no’ penis showing at all when flaccid is the most comfortable during everyday life. It doesn’t embarrass me in the least. In fact I am proud of it and love how it looks.

Same here. There is nothing quite like changing in a locker room and revealing my almost completely retracted penis. I actually enjoy having a small penis.

• 2 weeks later...

smokeylink, NuderThanNude, SloStroker, shortmac: I find my retracted state, which is the norm, very comfortable at all times. Obviously, I can't compare to what it would be like to have to carry around a large penis all the time, lol. But it has to have its disadvantages, comfort-wise. My balls are usually uptight which is much more comfy than the times when they're hanging low. I think one of the guys on here said his stuff looked like a tennis ball with a button on top, or something like that. That describes my appearance most of the time, since my balls are more 'normal' in size with a tiny, retracted penis. Bottom line, I wouldn't trade my stuff for any. 

18 hours ago, Tomzzz1234 said:

smokeylink, NuderThanNude, SloStroker, shortmac: I find my retracted state, which is the norm, very comfortable at all times.

I think one of the guys on here said his stuff looked like a tennis ball with a button on top, or something like that. That describes my appearance most of the time, since my balls are more 'normal' in size with a tiny, retracted penis. Bottom line, I wouldn't trade my stuff for any. 

Tomzzz1234 - Apple with a short stem is how I describe my penis and balls. Balls always tight, penis retracted with a small, hollow skin tube sticking out. You are so right about how comfortable that is.

NuderThanNude, It sounds like your uptight balls are possibly as much 'out of proportion' with your penis as mine are, which is pretty extreme. When I sit down, i usually need to pull my balls up from between my legs so they aren't being mashed; this is awkward when in a room with other people. I don't have to adjust my penis, though, as by now it's totally inside and out of the way and out of sight. I love that part.

• 3 months later...