Package re-adjusting

Hey, 

Do you guys ever need re-adjust your package throughout the day? I periodically do to keep my dick re-adjusted which is typically when my head retracts. This happens quite often, more often when I am cold instead of hot. 

7 hours ago, Restoredude said:

If I have on underwear, it's pouch brief/thong and I do occasionally have to adjust. When I'm freeballing, I seldom adjust.

I never wear underwear so very little adjusting is needed when moving around. However when I sit I sometimes must adjust by balls and/or my dick if I can’t sit with my legs spread.  

Edited by IndyBanker1946

• 5 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

When i'm soft i readjust mine whenever it starts pointing downwards or sideways as i like having it point up. Have to do it too when it turtles cuz if i dont my foreskin starts rubbing on my underwear and it makes me get very close to the edge haha. Precumming in my underwear can be a real annoyance in Winter lol

I find myself having to adjust all the time. When I am soft, I am pretty small. Certain movements cause the head of my dick to retract inward and I have to readjust to bring it back out. It can be frustrating and my wife tells me to stop touching my dick, especially in public.

2 hours ago, Appreciater said:

Pretty well at least every time I get out of the car, stand up (discreetly as can), or sit down.... Yeah.. guess I'm messing with my dick and balls quite a bit...🤪👍

Agreed.  Some adjustment getting out of the car happens.  Also, when some wild hair is involved. 

I confess to being a bit of an exhibitionist, so I try and position things for maximum exposure. Since my not that large penis rests on my fairly large balls, I can get a pretty big bulge going, which i love to show off. But in all honesty, I've never caught anyone checking it out.

Since I always go commando and try to always wear loose fitting shorts or pants, I typically just "hang".  However, when I wear bike shorts I make sure my shaft is outside the " pocket" and either down my thigh or in the angled crease between my thigh and abdomen to get max exposure.  

@Just Average

On 7/27/2022 at 12:19 PM, Just Average said:

I find myself having to adjust all the time. When I am soft, I am pretty small. Certain movements cause the head of my dick to retract inward and I have to readjust to bring it back out. It can be frustrating and my wife tells me to stop touching my dick, especially in public.

My wife's remark always when seeing a guy with his hand in his pocket rearranging things. "Pocket Pooler"..😁... She said that's what all the girls when she was in highschool called it. 🤣