Girth vs length

11 hours ago, curiositycat888 said:

there is reality. i am strong on length and average girth, thus the one that i am less strong on has become focus of my OCD

I know exactly what you mean.  I have good length and no girth, thus my obsession has always been focused on girth.  When I see a girthy one it is hard for me not to stare.  Always wonder what it would be like to have one with five inches of girth.  But it isn't going to happen, so my wife and I do whatever we can to enjoy what I have.

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/15/2021 at 2:19 AM, Tsoren said:

I know exactly what you mean.  I have good length and no girth, thus my obsession has always been focused on girth.  When I see a girthy one it is hard for me not to stare.  Always wonder what it would be like to have one with five inches of girth.  But it isn't going to happen, so my wife and I do whatever we can to enjoy what I have.

given that you already start with great length, i would imagine that your thinness makes you look even longer!  must be a sight to behold.

4 hours ago, 6INCHES66 said:

He will not let anyone see his nice penis sadly.:(

My wife gets to see it as often as she wants, and that is good enough for me.

7 hours ago, vanagon said:

given that you already start with great length, i would imagine that your thinness makes you look even longer!  must be a sight to behold.

It is kind of a double whammy.  My thinness does make it look longer and my length makes it look even thinner.

No need to wish for more of either.  As I've said before, I'd happily trade places with you smaller guys whose partners are sexually active.  What's the good in owning a Lamborghini if it's up on blocks?  I'll tell you what.  I sit in it often and play with the gears.  That's what!  I learned as a small child to drive a stick shift.  

On 8/14/2021 at 7:33 PM, CenturyChild said:

Girth always. At 4.25-4.5 inches I’ve always wished it to be a bit thicker.

Looking back to the early 20's years I'd agree that more Girth would have been the main factor that would have changed my confidence.

And for one specific reason. At 4ish to 4 1/4" & an extreme grower with varied levels of hardness, Condom fitment/security was something of a subconscious issue.
Back then went we were a bit wet under the gills they were just a box of frangers, with not a lot of consideration put into size & fit.
But then even once the "Snugger" ones were discovered, it wasn't generally what the random chick at the night club had in her purse.

Back then I was aware that girls sometimes felt my cock during penetration, and at a point it was revealed that it was to make sure the condom wasn't slipping off my dick.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

@Gezr69

On 9/2/2021 at 4:15 PM, Gezr69 said:

Back then I was aware that girls sometimes felt my cock during penetration, and at a point it was revealed that it was to make sure the condom wasn't slipping off my dick.

This statement brought back a memory of a guy I knew a few years older than me.   He used to help occasionally at the place I was working in my young time.  One day as he, the boss, and I were talking as we worked, he asked what was the proper way to handle the situation when after withdrawing your dick the condom was left somewhere up inside the girl. ...  Do you go digging for it yourself, ask her if she wants to find it or you find it, or just ignore the fact it was still up in there.?! ...  I don't think we came to a consensus.  ... He was a shorter small built guy, but really have no knowledge the size of his dick, other than that question. ..  It did seem a concern, so it must have been a recurrence for him.