Comparing cocks

How many of you have done this and are ok with showing off your cock, whether you are small or large ? Has measurection boosted your confidence?

Why do you suppose younger guys or (any guys) are more reluctant to show or compare their cocks or join through video chat or use private message? 

Feel free to PM if your uncomfortable sharing on an open forum! 

Edited by Guest

I've compared with very hung guys several times - there's something about the striking difference between a huge cock and a small cock that I find fascinating. Have some pics as well ;)

I had one friend as a teen that I'd jerk off with. When we first started, we were both nervous about size and were relieved to find that we were around the same size. After a year or two, he was quite a bit bigger than me, which took me by surprise as I was always a tall kid and figured I'd be bigger than most down there too. He never teased me or anything about it, but he obviously knew that he'd left me behind and would show off a little bit. I didn't mind!

49 minutes ago, avgjoe913 said:

I've compared with very hung guys several times - there's something about the striking difference between a huge cock and a small cock that I find fascinating. Have some pics as well ;)

I had one friend as a teen that I'd jerk off with. When we first started, we were both nervous about size and were relieved to find that we were around the same size. After a year or two, he was quite a bit bigger than me, which took me by surprise as I was always a tall kid and figured I'd be bigger than most down there too. He never teased me or anything about it, but he obviously knew that he'd left me behind and would show off a little bit. I didn't mind!

Vey similar experience for me. When I first started comparing with my friend around 8 or 9yo we were about the same size. I hit puberty early and from about 10 - 13 I was bigger than them. But they all passed me by my teen years.

My friends (not the one I jerked off with later) and I did the same as 4th/5th graders - lots of curiosity and comparing, but too young for anyone to have started puberty or jerking off yet. We'd play Truth or Dare during sleepovers and it would quickly just become daring each other to show our dicks, and out they'd come. I remember there being some subtle differences in size, but I don't recall even really being aware that size was a thing yet, beyond the fact that adults had big ones. 

There was another thread about comparing, couple of guys said they like being seen next to big cocks. From what I remember, there was a website or something where guys would get together, compare erect cocks and post pics. Not had an opportunity to do that, certainly been in flaccid situations around lots of naked men and women at naturist clubs and swims.

Growing up skinny dipping all summer with my brother and two cousins, we always compared and talked about our cocks.  My cousins were "lubbies" with fat ones, and my brother and I were "slankies" with long skinny ones.  As we got a little older, would still see each other nude quite often and had fun with our cousins docking us.  They were just a little too thick for us to dock them.  And even into high school, my brother and I would see each other naked and boned most every morning in our shared bathroom.  Our penises were almost identical and we enjoyed having them touch each other and would even do a double docking with each other.  Ah...the good old days.

The four of us, along with our wives, will often vacation together at least once a year, and we will reminisce about those times.  Plus, will get a good look at each other getting into and out of the hot tub.

I've only compared with the guys I've been with, mostly random strangers at saunas or glory holes. It's never my idea to do it but I don't mind if they do, they get theirs and I get mine from the exchange. Comparing it's always an ego boost for them which gets them super turned on ready for everything else.

I compared penises quite often with a friend my age when we were in our late preteens and early teens. I also compared with a few other older boys as the opportunity presented itself. Even though their penises were much larger and much more developed than mine was I enjoyed it none the less. The difference in our respective sizes was striking to say the least. I guess I liked doing it so much because every time I compared penises with these boys it led to me getting to play with and suck theirs for them. I have however never compared, penis to penis, as an adult. There’s a distinct possibility that if I did it might lead to the same outcome as my earlier penis comparing encounters did, lol.

In terms of casual nudity among friends, I've been doing that since college. I have no inhibitions about other men seeing my penis in locker rooms/gang showers, roommate situations, shared hotel rooms, nude beaches, or anywhere else that male nudity is acceptable. Pretty much all of my male friends and I have seen each others' penises, often for extended durations, such as when sharing a shower together at the gym or sitting around the edge of a hot tub with our dicks out in the open air.

In terms of what counts as "comparing", I'd consider that situations where we actively talked about our penises. Here's one that comes to mind:

One was with a friend at a nude beach. We had been naked in front of each other many times while changing, etc., but this was the first extended nudity. Before going, we had talked about how we both enjoy being naked in these situations, and I had told him that I used to be unable to control erections in these situations but had mostly gotten over that. So...after we had been lying out for a bit on the beach, he brought up the subject again, saying that it seemed like I was keeping that issue under control. He lamented that he was having a bit of the opposite problem (i.e. shrinkage) and wished he could get a little more blood flowing in these situations. He said that he always thought that we were about the same size, and said he was comfortable with his size except when he's having shrinkage. I agreed that we were about the same size, and acknowledged that we're both small, but that I'm also fine with it. This conversation caused my dick to quickly swell. It was a huge turn on to hear that he had "always thought we were about the same size", meaning that at various times when he saw me naked, he took note of what my penis looked like and compared it to his own. It was also a turn on to acknowledge that I had done the same regarding his. As mine swelled, I told him that's what happens when you talk about it. I showed him a technique that I use in those situations on the beach when I want to continue lying on my back. I raised my knees and forced one leg to hold it down, so it would be hidden from most angles (but still visible to him). It was really incredible to openly discuss our penises and acknowledge that we're both generally ok with having small ones.

I've always considered looking and comparing (in your head usually) to be quite a natural instinct. When I'm in a scenario of being naked around other men, I'm often thinking same, same, little bigger, foreskin, circumcised etc Occasionally a long one, and that's usually the one you remember!

Rarely had the opportunity to chat candidly, but the 2 occasions I can think of was with friends using showers after sports and when I went to a spa. First time was years ago when a friend who was uncut noticed I was watching him washing and drawing back his foreskin, he showed me how it worked and asked when I was circumcised. The other was about 15 years ago when visiting a spa with a mate, we'd often used showers at gym at same time, but this was first time we spend a few hours naked around each other. This was the "walnut whip" comparison when using the plunge pool at the spa... extreme shrinkage and wrinkly cocks. We compared the wrinkling and decided he was more like the chocolate due to his foreskin.

I'm always down for it and wish more of my  guy friends would ask or we could do this.  I'm always happy to share pics and quite enjoy it. I think I tend to be a bit of an exhibitionist. While my dick may not change from picture to picture-- just knowing I get to share it with someone and they want to see it is kind of fun. 

I think it also is fun to know that they want to see it, they appreciate it and accept me for who I am. Sharing hasn't been a bad thing but has also made me feel more accepted -- does that make sense? 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/25/2021 at 2:28 AM, palmer77 said:

I'm always down for it and wish more of my  guy friends would ask or we could do this.  I'm always happy to share pics and quite enjoy it. I think I tend to be a bit of an exhibitionist. While my dick may not change from picture to picture-- just knowing I get to share it with someone and they want to see it is kind of fun. 

I think it also is fun to know that they want to see it, they appreciate it and accept me for who I am. Sharing hasn't been a bad thing but has also made me feel more accepted -- does that make sense? 

It's not something we get to participate in these days. Ten or maybe twenty years ago when gang showers were the norm I probably saw all my friends naked at one time or another. Mostly just flaccid, but the occasional semi in the showers too!

At least we can openly discuss penis topics online and share pics with like minded people. I've participated in many discussions here and other sites, no need to be shy, we've all got one!