Hookups: Do you let people know you're small before meeting up?

Hi.  I'm new to the site (first post) and I'm curious if other small guys let people know they are small endowed before meeting up?  I've had a number of failed Grindr and Scruff hookups lately and I wondering if I should let people know about my size before meeting.  I'm mostly into getting head, and it takes me a while to get hard (5 minutes or so).  My dick can be just 1" or 2" soft, so guys are usually surprised if I'm lucky or turned off if they're into big dicks.  Even when my dick is "hard" it is kind of flexible, not rock hard like some guys.

So for those of you meeting up through apps, what do you do if you're on the smaller side?  Do you also get negative reactions, and if so how do you handle the situation?  Thanks.

I guess it depends on who or what you want to hook up for. It's been a while since I used a hook up app to meet guys, but when I did, I normally shared flaccid and erect pics if requested. I'm also a grower so, while my flaccid size of 1-2" may not impress them, my erect size of 7" was usually enough to fulfill their needs. For the guys simply looking for huge dicks, I wasn't big enough.

I've only had one meet up, other than the guy I spent 6 years with, and I did tell him I was insecure about my size before we did anything. Then we got together and it was weird, we were making out and he put his hand in my pants, felt my erection and sort of got shocked and took out his hand really quickly... Then he touched it again and actually was very interested in it. Afterwards I told him I'd prefer if my penis wasn't the center of attention next time (I'm too self conscious about it) but he got upset and there was never a next time.

I sometimes say if they're expecting a size queen, I'm not their man. Other times I don't say anything and go with the flow. If they're size queens they'll ask your size upfront. If they are not they won't ask and not be concerned with one's size. At least my experience.

I used to use an online site before the mobile apps that you could put your size category. Most people did and it wasn't an issue then when you met somebody.

With the hookups we had while in the Swinging Scene for a few years, it was all confirmed in our Profile Stats & Gallery Photos, so all was known before we corresponded.

Three out of 4 of the other Husbands had significantly bigger cocks that mine, the other not much longer but certainly thicker.
The last guy was similar to my length flaccid, but basically twice as thick.

Two of the wives definitely went out of their way to make the most of my smaller cock even to the point of eventually commenting that they could do different things.

One wife may have been a bit put out; passed up on penetration.
It was their first time in a foursome, with past experience always being Her & Hubby + the 3rd Single Man.

My rule for grindr, and other online dating apps is to select the most unflattering pictures and dick pics that clearly show my size.   I subscribe to the idea that they will be pleasantly surprised, and I won't have to bother with the ones that culled me because of my pics lol.

16 hours ago, BamaSmallOne said:

My rule for grindr, and other online dating apps is to select the most unflattering pictures and dick pics that clearly show my size.   I subscribe to the idea that they will be pleasantly surprised, and I won't have to bother with the ones that culled me because of my pics lol.

I do the same. I want to make it clear that I have a small penis. I've hooked up with several people who once we met said, "It's not as small as I thought". 

Never thought about this in the context of the internet. I've never used a hookup or dating site. (And my wife better not catch me!) Even now can't imagine doing so. I enjoyed the hunt too much. Plus, my looks were my big drawing card. That doesn't come through over the internet. 

When I was single and on the prowl, I almost never told a girl beforehand what I was packing. Feared it might ruin my chances of getting laid. Once I got them to the bedroom, it was like the point of no return. They were committed. At the same time, it usually gave them a chance to find out my better points. . . when I wasn't using them talking. 

However, I did occasionally let a girl in on my little secret just for the hell of it. I one time went to a house party up in the mountains thrown by a famous architect and his girlfriend, a girl I'd gone with a few years back. One of the male guests had to leave on Saturday afternoon due to a work emergency. On Sunday afternoon, the hostess, my former girlfriend, asked me to chauffeur the guy's stranded girlfriend. 

On the way back to town she asked me how I came to know the hostess. I explained that we'd once gone together. In fact I was still living in the apartment we had shared. For some reason, I got a mischievous impulse and told her she'd dumped me because my dick was too small, that she'd decided she needed more than just oral. (True.) Anyways, when we got to the girl's apartment, she asked me up for hot cocoa. Well, a good time was had by all. The girl got more than just oral. I never got the hot cocoa. 

It's kind of funny, come to think about it, but I've learned that many of the girls I've had sex with knew how I was hung beforehand. Two instances: (1) I had a hotel affair with a girl I'd gone to high school with. Found out it was no surprise to her how I was hung; she'd heard I had a small dick from girlfriends. ("Who cares? He's a hunk!") (2) I once finally scored with a girl I'd had my eye on for a long time at my college meeting place. After sex, I did the Michael York scene from "Cabaret", flexing my muscle and asking, "Haven't I got the best body you've ever seen?" The next time I went to the diner, I learned she'd told everybody how conceited I was and tossed in for good measure the fact that I was rotten in bed and had a tiny dick. All a misunderstanding. Funny thing, though. It didn't hurt my chances with the ladies. In fact, if anything, they got better. 

So, apparently a small dick isn't always a killer issue. However, I think it would probably hurt your chances right off the bat. I know in situations where the clothes come off, like nude beaches and sex clubs, my success rate with women certainly took a dive. 

Edited by TinyJock

7 hours ago, TinyJock said:

So, apparently a small dick isn't always a killer issue. However, I think it would probably hurt your chances right off the bat. 

I've found that there is a lot of people, both men and women, who prefer small penises. I've had women tell me sex is painful with a big cock and their jaw hurts trying to suck them.