Have you ever been called small by a sexual encounter?

My first ever girlfriend, she was a freshmen in HS and I was a year above her.   I always knew I was small and I was nervous for the first time she “discovered” it.   She reached down my pants.  She said “wow, it’s so small!”  She had to get a closer look, and took my pants down and got it out.  I was rock hard.  She asked “does it get bigger?”  I said nope, this is as big as it gets.   She said “I thought they were supposed to bigger than this.”    Yup, that was first encounter.   Leading to a lifetime complex.

Edited by Guest
Accidental submit before

• Guest changed the title to Have you ever been called small by a sexual encounter?

Oral skills came in clutch! At least she was honest!  

11 minutes ago, SloStroker said:

I was going down on a FWB and when she came she moaned, "My god I'd never let you fuck me if you didn't eat pussy so well". When I asked why she said, "Oh sweetie, you know you have a little dick, right?"

4 minutes ago, Shyboi5 said:

How so?

By getting up and leaving, by sneering and just going through the motions, by sleeping with me once and then dumping me, after weeks of being super keen until finally I let them into my bed, that kind of thing. 

No one has ever said to me boy you're really small. I always let my partners know my size con my size, they can decide ahead of time if that appeals to them or not. I find women have their preferences in terms of size calm exercise, but they're not as cock centered as men. I've had good sexual relationships with women I'm technically not big enough for. I find most women their bodies are like a  giant erogenous  Zone. When I'm with a woman my focus isn't on how   small I am,  My focus is devouring every inch of thier delicious bodies. For the most Women are turned on by confidence. I've never not had someone call for a  Refill. I've had good sex with women who can barely feel me,  sex is a great part mental . One woman I used to see love the way I worshipped her body, that was much more important to her than mine not being big enough. I've always found that if I focus on their pleasure the rest takes care of itself.

Well...I'm not sure being called "not very big" is the same as being called "small".  However, I was with woman for the first time a few years ago and she slid under the covers to do some penis research.  After some very extensive and pleasant research she pops her head our from under the covers and proclaims " I'm glad your penis isn't very big".  I thought it was really funny.

Edited by IndyBanker1946

On seeing my erection for the first time this girl brought her hand to her mouth, her eyes opened really wide and she said “Oh my!” She quickly apologized for her reaction, a then she said “It's just that I’ve never seen one that small before.” I think she then apologized again, lol. I told her it was okay and there was no need to apologize even though it was quite embarrassing for me. She was really nice but we never went out again. She didn’t seem like the type to go around telling people that my penis was tiny.

On 10/2/2021 at 8:53 AM, Shyboi5 said:

Oral skills came in clutch! At least she was honest!  

Yes! And that's what really turned me on. I own a ruler. I know a 4.75" cock is small. But having her admit it was just hot. It put an end to the anxiety I'd always had. She loved how I got her off orally and in turn she let me use her pussy. Great compromise.

On 10/3/2021 at 4:35 PM, SloStroker said:

Yes! And that's what really turned me on. I own a ruler. I know a 4.75" cock is small. But having her admit it was just hot. It put an end to the anxiety I'd always had. She loved how I got her off orally and in turn she let me use her pussy. Great compromise.

because she understands that that your small penis is one of the many tools you have to make a great meal.  

So fellas, if you were handed a small knife, don’t stop cooking and making great meals.  You have plenty of other tools available to you!  Your Tongue, fingers, and creativity!  

4 hours ago, Shyboi5 said:

because she understands that that your small penis is one of the many tools you have to make a great meal.  

So fellas, if you were handed a small knife, don’t stop cooking and making great meals.  You have plenty of other tools available to you!  Your Tongue, fingers, and creativity!  

Absolutely!

Once I accepted my small cock and was no longer embarrassed by it or ashamed of it, I openly embraced the fact that my small penis is part of who I am. I didn't choose it, and I can't change it...so I need to learn how to make the best of it. Over the past 15 years I've found more and more people who actually PREFER small cocks. They are a powerful fetish to some, and there are some women who have smaller vaginas that appreciate them too. Nearly everyone who has sucked my cock as commented on how nice it is to suck. I don't cause them to gag. It doesn't hurt their jaw. 

I always make sure I satisfy my partner. Using my fingers, mouth, tongue, or toys. I've had partners tell me that guys with big cocks aren't always great lovers as, for them, it's all about penis in vagina sex and using that big dick the creator gave them. For us small men, we have to use our imagination, be sensitive to our partner, and focus on other areas other than penetration.

• 2 weeks later...

I met a guy once in my early 20s at a party and we really clicked. We didn’t hook up that night but exchanged phone numbers and texted nonstop for the next week or two. We met back up and had a date together, and went back to his place and fooled around. He was tall, black, with a large build. After kissing for a while and his pants came off I was shocked by how huge his cock was - must have been 7.5-8 inches and very thick, by far the largest I’d seen in person. When it came time for my pants and underwear to come off, I did confidently, but his response was “oh, it’s cute” in a high pitched tone that made me soooo unsure about myself! Needless to say, it really threw me off. We ended up giving each other blow jobs, and enjoying each other that night, but we’d end up losing touch after that night. 

prior to that experience I had only ever been with guys around my size, so there was a lot of newness to seeing and feeling a really large cock, and also feeling really uncertain about my own. That was definitely a moment that hurt my confidence, but I also have come to realize that his cock was so unusually large that I shouldn’t focus too much on his comment. 

Every guy I have been with once they see my tiny penis just starts focusing on penetrating my ass. Almost all of my partners have had XXL dicks. They usually spend a lot of time trying to pleasure my boy penis with great licking and sucking. There have been two average sized guys who wouldn't even touch my penis and pulled their pants on and left. The guys with bigger penises have been the least judgmental.

Back in 2015 I hooked up with a couple from Zoig on three occasions.
From their profile pics & discussions they already had one regular male player with he and the Husband both well hung.
I was 1/2 a state away but had mentioned I did 4 day stints in their area. a few more exchanges & voice calls & we hooked up.

First encounter had us getting acquainted & naked in their Lounge Room & before long she's on my lap on the couch riding me slowly.
Things had barely hotted up much, when amidst the distraction Hubby pushed in.

As pushed his cock in her pussy for a Double VP.
He was long thick & spongy & could feel his cock actually move past the end of mine.

Was the 2nd meet that she mentioned it was his desire to DVP fuck his wife that led to my choice due to my much smaller cock.

Only did the DVP on the first meet, but she did reveal also that was really good riding a smaller cock extremely hard.
Something she did a couple of times during the other two meets.

16 hours ago, Gezr69 said:

Was the 2nd meet that she mentioned it was his desire to DVP fuck his wife that led to my choice due to my much smaller cock.

My very first threesome was due to me having a small cock. A former fuck buddy of mine wanted a DP. She called and asked me if I would like to fuck her ass while her BF fucked her pussy. She told me, "You are the only person I know small enough to not hurt me who will do it". 

No. Maybe because I am not really small. But also because, when I have dated guys clearly better endowed than myself, they have been nice modest guys who did not brag about penissize. 

But to be honest, penis-humiliation does turn me a bit on. But my dick is not quite small enough to engage in such activities. Unless I met somebody REALLY REALLY big, of course (who would not be modest about his own size).

One woman didn’t actually say I was small and didn’t make any size comments during foreplay, but during sex she did say “it got a little bigger didn’t it.”

My wife doesn't have much of a filter between what she is thinking and what she says.  When leaving a hot spring where there were four other couples, my wife says “you looked really small today.”  I told her, because of the warm water I thought I was a little bigger than normal and that she thought it looked smaller because it had been a long time since she had seen a penis other than mine. Also that she saw me naked with four other guys at the same time and was able to compare penises.