Have you ever been called small by a sexual encounter?

Our main Swinging couple that we hooked up most with was very comfortable with referring to my cock with the term "Rock Hard Little Soldier".
The statement was first used on our 2nd hookup which was fully intended to be Full Swap; the first just mixed foreplay & Same Room.

We were all in the Cabin Parks Pool & she grabbed me by the cock like it was a handle & headed for the steps, looking me right in the eyes she said
"Let's Go, I need to ride this Rock Hard Little Cock".

Didn't seem at all inappropriate given Hubby's soft size matched me fully erect and boned up was getting near double my length.

Probably had over a Dozen encounters with them over the next 18 months & never a fake comment, it was what it is.

23 hours ago, sgdgolf said:

Oh heavens yes. Almost every time. Even my wife commented on it's small size the first time she saw me naked.

Took my wife 10 years to finally tell me she thought my was too small. We were fucking one night and she kept saying "deeper! I need it deeper!". She had to resort to her vibrator and I jacked off as she buzzed herself to several orgasms. When we were both done I asked her "How do you know what deeper feels like?". She confessed that mine was the smallest she'd ever had and she sometimes got frustrated that I couldn't "hit the deep spot" like her exBF could. Turns out he was 7.5" and fucked her quite well. She said he was a jerk, but he made her cum incredibly hard. She was afraid it would hurt my feelings but I assured her that I owned a ruler and I knew I had a small dick.

My girlfriend at the time, who l later married was slapping it and hitting it during foreplay. She asked if bruising it will make it bigger.  Didn't outright say I was small but that was a hint.  

Sex now is very vanilla.  She just lays there in missionary position as I fuck her.  I asked if she feels anything, she says yes but I doubt it.

• 3 weeks later...

First girl I had a sexual encounter with laughed uncontroably and then told my best friend and his girlfriend who were in the same house at the time. Then they told everybody and I became the joke. I left that social circle and tried again. 2nd girl said "you've only got a little one, haven't you" after we had finished having sex (My virginity). 3rd didn't say anything. 4th one said she didn't really feel it, then told her friends, who then told my freinds, who thought it funny. When I asked the girl why she said anything, she replied, "I'd never seen one that small and didn't know what to do" I left that social circle. After that I was sexually active for another 6 years or so, and was told, heard stories or comments about myself. Then I gave up and became a recluse.

On 11/11/2021 at 10:36 PM, RodEnuf said:

a reasonable size dildo or vibrator.... 
And you should use it....

The 2nd statement is precisely the reason I'm such a big fan of cock sleeves.

After many years of working dildo's etc, in even basic positions can be a strain & tiring on the wrist.
That can often interfere with continuity of the act.

The way we are made, ours cocks the "limb" designed & positioned penetration,
so it makes simple sense simply to upscale it where needed.
I am much more naturally in control of penetration depth & thrusting when working from the hips & the bigger muscle groups suffer a whole lot less. 

Sure they decrease sensation, but there's no PIV sensation when you're using a dildo,
but my turn comes when I take the thing off.
Don't have any hangups about using them at all.

There's also 3 hollow strap-on's on the toy chest, but they rarely come out.
It's a much more disruptive process getting them on & off, and then there's the buckle's, straps & holders that always seem to push/scratch/pinch in just the wrong places.

On 11/11/2021 at 1:54 AM, SloStroker said:

she kept saying "deeper! I need it deeper!".

Lol,
I hear that when I'm wearing an 8" sleeve & teasing her with about half of it.

Amusing thing is that at times it carries over to when I'm back using my bare cock,
there's been a few times when she's been lost in the "Womaniser" moment, & whilst buried balls deep at a full 4" I hear "Deeper, give me it all".

15 hours ago, Gezr69 said:

Lol,
I hear that when I'm wearing an 8" sleeve & teasing her with about half of it.

Amusing thing is that at times it carries over to when I'm back using my bare cock,
there's been a few times when she's been lost in the "Womaniser" moment, & whilst buried balls deep at a full 4" I hear "Deeper, give me it all".

I love when my wife tells me she needs more. She will also tell me to not take too big a stroke as she gets frustrated when it slips out.

First wife never said anything. Current wife,  first time seeing it, said, wow thats small. Then apologized, only with one other guy, her first husband and he was close to 7 inches. We laughed, told her, not a problem for me, used it. We still laugh about today, and yes she calls me small to this today.

• 2 weeks later...

A few years ago I thought I had a big penis, I was doing lots of stretching exercises and had reached a 7” bone pressed erect length at one point.

I met a girl we were both about 20 years old and we were teasing each other, I stripped and she was like “wow, it’s so little.” I got nervous and self conscious. I got as strong of an erection as I could, and she started stroking it and she said “this is the hardest dick I’ve ever seen, but it’s still the smallest dick I’ve ever seen.”

I reflected on some more subtle hints I received in other sexual encounters and started to think that women viewed my penis as small due to it’s small girth.

It took months after this encounter but I eventually shifted my body image to accept that I have a small or at maybe average sized but thin penis. I stopped doing stretching exercises and my penis shrunk back down to about 6.25”x4.375” from it’s former max of 7”x4.375” when I was stretching. 

Honestly I’m much more happy with my body image now that I have accepted that my penis is definitely not big but is definitely thin and perhaps “Small”. I think my penis looked like a disproportionate noodly thing from the stretching and is a lot more aesthetically pleasing now that it has shrunk back to normal. Also I’ve come to like being teased for having a thin or small penis.

Guest Conrad73

Possibly home girl was exaggerating to tease me all the more. My narrow girth does make me feel small though, extra small condoms fitting best also makes me feel small.

my favorite statistical site on penis size is: 

https://calcsd.info/full.html

I use the western average data set to find I’m at about 82nd percentile length 29 percentile girth. Long and thin but in the “average range” and far from being an outlier, 

my volume is at the 48th percentile. I think the volume measurement reflects “size” best since it is 3 dimensional.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On 10/2/2021 at 6:40 AM, SloStroker said:

I was going down on a FWB and when she came she moaned, "My god I'd never let you fuck me if you didn't eat pussy so well". When I asked why she said, "Oh sweetie, you know you have a little dick, right?"

Zero chance this happened.

My first sexual experience was when I was 20, with an older woman. When I was naked, and she saw me hard, she started laughing and asked did it get any bigger. I’m quite shy at the best of times, but this hit me hard and I barely could shake my head. She then proceeded to tell me I had the smallest cock she’d ever seen.  She still decided to “try and have sex” (her words) but afterwards told me she barely felt anything. 
Humiliated beyond words. 

On 10/15/2021 at 8:34 AM, gtownvinnie said:

I guess I must send out non verbal signs that I want to be fucked. LOL

I guess I must send out non-verbal signals that I want to suck cock. Guys sometimes mention the size of my penis, but more often, they don’t acknowledge that I have one.