Peeing Challenges

Well, I posted on one of these forums how I enjoy having a tiny penis and the advantages of that, comfort being one of the major upsides of having a small one. However, there is one downside, in my opinion: problems when it's time to go pee. I have developed a technique or two that helps and would like to hear some thoughts and ideas on this subject. Can anyone relate?

5 hours ago, Tomzzz1234 said:

Well, I posted on one of these forums how I enjoy having a tiny penis and the advantages of that, comfort being one of the major upsides of having a small one. However, there is one downside, in my opinion: problems when it's time to go pee. I have developed a technique or two that helps and would like to hear some thoughts and ideas on this subject. Can anyone relate?

I have the same issue. When I'm limp I'm very small...about 2". Sometimes I have to really dig and stretch it to get it out to pee. 

Ive got an innie mostly when soft so I gotta dig for it too and hold it down while sitting to pee. Whenever I wake up with a boner I pee with it first and then.. take care of it lol

5 hours ago, DinkyMember said:

I have to push it down when sitting as well. Otherwise, I would pee between the toilet seat and the toilet and cause a mess....

This is the worst, especially early in the mornings if you haven't completely woken up, your hand slips while holding it, and it springs up...

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/6/2021 at 3:13 PM, lampgenie said:

Ive got an innie mostly when soft so I gotta dig for it too and hold it down while sitting to pee. Whenever I wake up with a boner I pee with it first and then.. take care of it lol

If I wake up with a boner. I have to take care if it BEFORE I pee!

https://imgur.com/pQPxdL3

Similar to you guys.  I don't like sitting cause I have to hold it down so as someone said the flow doesnt go between seat and bowl and out to my pants.  Also, when standing I have to stretch it so I don't pee on my clothes.  On maybe 2 occasions in last year of i wake up at night to pee, I had to change underwear cause pee trickled on my boxers.  Not fun.  One of the drawbacks of being small when flaccid.  

7 hours ago, smalloneatl6 said:

Similar to you guys.  I don't like sitting cause I have to hold it down so as someone said the flow doesnt go between seat and bowl and out to my pants.  Also, when standing I have to stretch it so I don't pee on my clothes.  On maybe 2 occasions in last year of i wake up at night to pee, I had to change underwear cause pee trickled on my boxers.  Not fun.  One of the drawbacks of being small when flaccid.  

Sounds very familiar. I am very tiny when flaccid.

I always stand to pee unless I'm taking a dump. There are definitely disadvantages to both as many have already pointed out. And they all apply to me. I'll try not to repeat what has already been said though. I can't tell you how many times I finish peeing and find that the pull to my zipper is wet. You would think my dick would be long enough to at least clear the pull of my zipper! I've had a couple of different issues as of late though. I have excessive splashing out of the toilet!! The lighting is just right in our bathroom for me to see small but various sizes of droplets soaring through the air and appearing on the floor tile as little wet specks. I can only assume that some of it is splashing back at me as well. I try to tell myself it is just water splashing out rather than pee. Worse than that, I can't seem to get the shake right anymore. When I finish peeing and step back from the toilet, I find one or two much larger drops on the floor. And they are 100% urine. I can lean forward way over the toilet and it still happens most of the time. I'm always amazed at how far behind me the drops have landed. I have to clean up the floor tile with toilet paper every time I pee anymore.

Edited by smokeylink
typo

For me of course sitting works and using your fingers. Sometimes I do both either when I’m very shrunken or when very tired. The only thing I don’t like is I kind of feel and look like a woman when I’m sitting and pushing in my thingie. Like in public places the fact that men can hear me and know I’m sitting is embarrassing 

I agree. Mines really retracted when I am flaccid and it can cause me to get pee on my hand as well. I choose to sit and go usually. But then I have to really lean forward so I don't pee between the seat lid and on my pants. I also end up getting a lot of pee down my balls so I usually have to wipe them. It sucks. 

Edited by Tiny2223

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I too always sit to pee.  Been doing that for as long as I can remember.  Peeing while standing has always been a challenge not to get any on the clothes.  Before sitting I will pull it out from the hidden retracted state it is always in flaccid.  Will have to make sure there is pressure aiming downward.  If not will undoubtedly end up releasing some between the seat and bowl.  Have long been in the habit of wiping off when finished.  

• 7 months later...
On 10/6/2021 at 3:24 PM, DinkyMember said:

I have to push it down when sitting as well. Otherwise, I would pee between the toilet seat and the toilet and cause a mess....

I have had that happen too.  I learn way forward with one hand on the floor to get myself into a position so the stream goes down into the bowl.   Peeing is probably one of the things in life made most difficult by having a small penis.

On 10/6/2021 at 10:24 PM, DinkyMember said:

Yes, that also happened to me when I was overweight and it pointed straight.

I do not have that issue anymore but I still have the habit of pushing it down.

One friend of mine has to do the same and I remember once at his home that he was at the toilet and his best friend went also inside and come back saying something like "for some weird reason Dan is holding his cock while peeing seated". Of course I knew the reason but did not say anything and he did not comment either.