Penis sculpting

Just for the heck of it I have decided to try my hand at wood carving.  I thought I might do some penis sculpture from wood.  I have no idea what level of skill I can get too but I thought “Why not?”

I have three different sculpts in mind:

1)      A full erection showing only the visible portion (NBPL) of my penis.

2)      A natural warm weather flaccid state showing my penis and balls.

3)      A “just got out of the cold lake” state showing my penis and ball.

Is it permitted to take pics and show progress along the way?  I thought I might share sketches first then pictures of my progress all the way to the finished product.  My “special” wood arrives next week but I might have some sketches sooner to share if permitted.  I have a feeling this project may take a few months to complete.

Please let me know if it’s not permitted.

Only played with wax carvings a few times, but we have done plenty of plaster casts over the years.

Still have 4 bags of the Dental mounding alginate sitting in the shed.
The detail in the finished plaster is amazing, shows every little detail & crease.

The alginate takes under 90 seconds to set & you can tip the plaster in the mould immediately.
Easily get 2 & sometimes 3 casts from the mould.

Other amusing side note is that the firm jelly like alginate will firm up if it sits overnight.
Dries a bit & with some shrinkage.

Stick some plaster in it at this point & you then have a 10% scaled up replica of your cock! Lol.
(Someone has occasionally studied that one).

On 10/6/2021 at 3:08 PM, in part, IndyBanker1946 said:

[...]  Is it permitted to take pics and show progress along the way?  I thought I might share sketches first then pictures of my progress all the way to the finished product.  [...]

You can post them in the new Photo Gallery under Member Self-pics and Clips, Member Naked Self-pic and Clips.