• 7"-7.9"
    • 8"+
  2. 2. How old were you when you reach that size

• 20+

• 2 months later...
10 hours ago, Smaldave said:

I’m 4-4.9 inches 

I was 14 

I was an early bloomer but then watched as all my peers passed me by in the size department.  At 13-14 I was one of only a few guys to have reached puberty. By age 15-16 I had the smallest penis and testicles in our class 

I was much the same. I hit puberty very early. Around 10yo I started getting pubes and I shot my first load at 11. All my friends used to tell me how big mine was but by the time we were in our teens they all passed me by.

I think I've said this somewhere here before, but I first measured when I was about 12. I remember because I was exactly 10cm (3.9"), and I actually thought that was big! I had nothing to compare it to of course - this was before the internet. I did tell my best friend, and he was impressed too!

I never really thought about it after that, I always assumed I was about average. I never measured again until my mid-30s, when I learned the truth! But if I go back and look at my first digital photos, from around the age 21, I look to be fully grown then (11.5cm, 4.5").

I'm struggling to think of when I first measured, probably around 14 I should think. Don't remember ever discussing this with friends, we'd all seen each other flaccid, I never saw any of my school day friends erect so no idea how I compared.

I've been overweight most of my life, from around the same time so any variations are down to the fat pad growing and shrinking. Last time I measured I was just under 6" without any bone pressing, I should check again as I've lost a few pounds the last few months.

On 12/26/2021 at 10:09 PM, Smaldave said:

I was an early bloomer but then watched as all my peers passed me by in the size department.  At 13-14 I was one of only a few guys to have reached puberty. By age 15-16 I had the smallest penis and testicles in our class 

I'm like Dave. I developed earlier than most kids my age. By the time I entered high school (9th grade), I was already over 6' (now 6'3"), muscular, well-developed, hairy-chested and shaving daily. This was a real advantage in sports. However, my cock was about the same size as it is now (4" x 4" erect, and soft 1.5" x 3", a nub nearly buried in my pubic hair). Only a few guys were as small as me. Even some kids who hadn't yet gone through puberty were bigger. 

Same with me. By 11 or 12 i was ejaculating, before a cousin of my same age. And i was finally bigger than him. I was one if the tallest in my class between 10 and 14 or 15 years old. My dick got to my current size (barely 5" on a good day) when i was 12 or 13. I always thought I'd grow taller and longer having started so young, but not such luck. My cousin soon developed and again outgrew me in the dick department. When he was 14 or 15 he was able to self suck and wasn't even hard!

My penis was always just under six inches but five years ago I had surgery for cancer which resulted in the removal of my prostate, bladder, large intestine and colon , this caused nerve damage. Now not able to get erection without the use of a vacuum pump and penis has shrunk about 1.5 inches in length but same girth

• 2 weeks later...