I Am Now Experienced

Tsoren

Had to laugh this morning.  I received a message stating, "Congratulations.  You have increased your rank to Experienced."

I know it applies to how much we post, likes we receive, etc.  But since I am a guy, I think of it in terms of sex.  And at 70 years old you better believe I am Experienced.  Heck, I was Experienced years ago.  Thinking back, I had well over 5000 orgasms by the time I had graduated from high school.  I know, I know.  I should have got a hobby.  But I had my dick, and a few friends' dicks.  So who needed a hobby?  I had one.  I was good at it.  And it was lots of fun.  Luckily, my wife and I haven't worn the little guy out yet, either.  He's still hard at it (pun intended).

Hope all you other Experienced guys have a good day.

Experienced for me as well.  I'm in good company.  How many orgasms?  Masturbating is my earliest childhood memory.  I was an EARLY bloomer.  Bro 18 months younger than I shared a bed.  Every night he'd tell me to stop shaking the bed.  Two toe curlers yesterday.  Ready to go again today.  

19 hours ago, old n hard said:

Experienced for me as well

You are waaaaay beyond Experienced.  Experienced is for us mere mortals.  They need to come up with a ranking just for you.  A few I can think of would be Astounding, Extraordinary, Amazing, Phenomenal, Spectacular, and "He Who Must be Revered".

Your younger brother complaining about the bed shaking is hilarious.  Glad I had my own room growing up. 

@TsorenStop it.  You're embarrassing me.  Seriously, though, it has to be genetic.  My sperm donor (father) had a harem right up to the day he died.  Here's a story my bro told me many years after he died.  He and bro were sitting in the rockers in front of the little country convenience store.  He owned it at one time and still hung out there every day.  His house was just behind the store.  Back to the story.  Two teenage girls in short shorts entered the store.  He said to my bro "I sure would like to get me some of that".  He died in his sleep that night.  As unbelievable as it sounds, bro came home early one day and found him with one of his women.  He asked bro "Do you want some of this"?  Bro declined saying Mom would be home soon.  Before he died he told bro who all the women were.  I've guessed a few and he has confirmed.  Others I've guessed and I can tell by his reaction I guessed correctly but he won't say.  Last year I was scrolling through facebook looking at people I know but are not my friends.  Suddenly I was in shock.  There was my identical teenage twin's senior prom picture.  I called a friend who still lives in the area and asked her to have a look.  She confirmed it was me.  I called my bro.  Before I told him about the pic I asked if Mrs. X was one of the women.  He wouldn't confirm, but I could tell.  My family is the reason I've never watched soap operas.  What's the point?