May leave the site due to illness

zebraben

Hi. Due to illness i might have to delete my account. just wondering how to do it? I hope if all goes well i will be invited back to the site. To all my friends here you all been a god send to me. i will know more on tuesday. I did have a check up and all seemed normal with my tests.But there is a problem and my nerves are shot. I do nothing but worry about it night and day. 

16 hours ago, zebraben said:

Hi. Due to illness i might have to delete my account. just wondering how to do it? I hope if all goes well i will be invited back to the site. To all my friends here you all been a god send to me. i will know more on tuesday. I did have a check up and all seemed normal with my tests.But there is a problem and my nerves are shot. I do nothing but worry about it night and day. 

Worry won't change anything for the better, it will only make things worse.  Please keep your account active and let us know what you find out.  You are a terrific person and positive contributer to this forum.  Wishing you the best buddy!

• RodEnuf changed the title to May leave the site due to illness
17 hours ago, zebraben said:

Due to illness i might have to delete my account. just wondering how to do it?

Even if you don't have the opportunity to login here, you can leave your account open but dormant for as long as necessary.

If you really do want to delete your account, click "More" | "Contact Us" and use the text box that opens up to ask that your account be deleted.  You could return and create a new account in the future.  But there would be no way to link your new account with your old posts, because the old posts would be anonymized and appear to have been made by the mythical user "Guest" along with the posts of all others who have had their account deleted.

Alan G -- Measurection Administrator