Puberty and shower rooms

canuck45

Had a friend over and I was online here and he asked about the site.
Sorta explained its start and current scope.
He then commented:
In high school (and playing hockey) he was embarrassed because he was a late developer and had no pubic, hated showers.  His penis, a typical pre puberty, but that didn't bother him.

At 15 he finally started to grow and develop hair.  He was finally happy and he grew.....7" and thick, probably 4" soft.
I commented how he caught up and passed everyone in the dick department.  
He said "I don't care about size, it was finally having hair down thair. I couldn't care less how big it got, it's just a cock and they are all different.  And I love sucking yours"

7", thick, fit guy and a totally bottom with guys (bi).  He is happiest with my 5" in his mouth or other openings while strokes himself.  He left happy.

Strange how we put this pressure on ourselves to measure up in one form or another.

Edited by canuck45

I used to hate having a small cock, but now I love it. It's made me a better, more attentive lover. I know my cock won't wow anyone, so I have to use everything I have to please my partner. I also like advocating for us small dick men by being very open and honest about my size (or lack thereof) and how I enjoy my small penis. I have no desire to have a big cock.

When I was in seventh grade, a new boy started at my school. He sat next to me in homeroom (both of our last names began with W) and quickly became friends. We both played basketball with open showers in the locker room so we saw each other naked everyday. We both had VERY similar bodies (skinny, hairless, small dicks), both had late (summer) birthdays and both didn't start getting pubes until we were 14. He would spend the night with me and we used to talk about the guys who had big dicks (as we played with each other's little dicks). His family moved after our senior year and we lost touch with each other. A few years ago we reconnected through social media, talked about the good old days... and shared a dick pic. Still the same :P

https://imgur.com/MvALCcV

Canuck45, my story is the exact opposite of your fried; my penis didn’t grow much when I reached puberty. As a result I suffered humiliation from the time I started taking showers in school and and other places I showered with other guys. But I do agree that you must accept yourself as you are- even though it can be difficult - as you can do nothing to change your penis size.

22 hours ago, Grimson said:

I can understand the reaction of your friend. I was also happy when my pubes started to grow. But it took me till i was 32 when i wasnt ashamed of my penis sizze.

Same here. I was in my early 30's before I became proud of my small penis. Now I have accepted it and it's part of who I am. I love my little dick and don't want a bigger one. But I spent years ashamed and embarrassed by it.

On 11/26/2021 at 11:46 AM, canuck45 said:

In high school (and playing hockey) he was embarrassed because he was a late developer and had no pubic, hated showers.

On 11/28/2021 at 8:43 AM, Curious52 said:

My only issue when showering at school was the lack of pubic hair and under arm hair.

My feelings exactly.  My lack of pubic hair bothered me much more than penis size in the junior and senior high showers.  Starting in seventh grade, out of the 30 boys in my PE class, there were only ten of us with no pubes.  By eighth grade, there were only three or four of us.  My worst fears hit in ninth grade when I was the only kid in the class without pubes.  And of course, same with tenth grade, only worse.  Other kids were developing happy trails, some even had a few chest hairs, and I was still waiting for the puberty fairy to strike.  I just felt totally out of place, like a little kid in a men's locker room.

• 1 month later...

I was very hairy in high school, chest, pits, abdomen, etc…as I have said in other posts, I was basically fully developed by age 18 (senior). 

Edited by Guest

In 7th grade phys ed most guys didnt have full pubes yet but there were some guys that had a nice bush going,   It didnt bother me but I was interested into the guys that did have pubes, especially a good bush at that age.  But I was one of those that would when i woke up every morning count my pubes and check out my armpits from about age 13 on lol.   By high school phys ed,  I was really turned on by the guys with a full bush and bushy armpits.  I've had a hairy armpit fetish ever since high school.

• 2 weeks later...