Hot wife, small penis

Curious if anyone knows a guy with a small penis (or maybe you are the guy lol) who scored a hot wife despite their penis size? If so, what size is his/your penis? I think typically there's a stigma that small penis guys can't score the hot chicks because they either lack confidence or the hot girls are too shallow to stay with them, but I know there have to be some success stories. I remember reading a post on a forum some time ago about a guy who played semi-professional baseball, very athletic, had a super model wife but he basically had a button penis. 

It's an interesting question. I can only really speak to the opposite of what you asked. I have a friend with a very large penis whose sex life is a disaster zone. A big dick doesn't always confer the kind of confidence that leads to success with women, in my experience . I have another friend who has slept with a lot of women. 50+ by his own estimation. I've seen him naked a few times and soft he's always been an inch or less. But he tends to go after women he feels are in his league. 

Back in the day my wife was a hottie. Very active dancer (no perverts...not THAT kind of dancer!) and had a rock hard body and beautiful tits. It took 10 years of marriage before she told me she wasn't satisfied with my penis size. Her BF she dated before me was 7.5" and apparently rocked her world. But my wife hasn't ever had a high sex drive. She seldom wants it, and when she does she usually just wants her vibrator. We masturbate together quite often.

She has told me many times that she doesn't care about my size. If she could choose, she'd want it to be bigger, but it's not a issue for her. She said if she wanted a big cock, she would have stayed with her exBF...but he was a jerk and fucked her best friend.

11 hours ago, SloStroker said:

Back in the day my wife was a hottie. Very active dancer (no perverts...not THAT kind of dancer!) and had a rock hard body and beautiful tits. It took 10 years of marriage before she told me she wasn't satisfied with my penis size. Her BF she dated before me was 7.5" and apparently rocked her world. But my wife hasn't ever had a high sex drive. She seldom wants it, and when she does she usually just wants her vibrator. We masturbate together quite often.

She has told me many times that she doesn't care about my size. If she could choose, she'd want it to be bigger, but it's not a issue for her. She said if she wanted a big cock, she would have stayed with her exBF...but he was a jerk and fucked her best friend.

u know a couple just has to compromise and get comfortable with each other

My wife rocked my world the 1st moment I saw her and today 44 years later she still does.  She was 18 when we met and I was in my 30's.  I was scared to lose her with both my age and a small penis. Soon after she told my that she always liked older guys and my penis size was just perfect for her. Although do to her illness we don't have sex anymore we have learned to improvise and adapt. She is and always will be my soul mate 

Just recently I went to a usual nightspot and caught eyes with a shorter dad bod country dressed guy who was there with his assumed wife (he had slight beard and a black wedding band on finger) who he danced with through the night. She was attractive, had good sized rack and curvy bod. Anywho, during the night, we both had to piss and went to mens room and I took urinal next to him as he opened jeans to take it out to piss too. I unzipped and did same and my curious glances at him caught a smaller than mine flaccid cut cock. He paid me no attention even though we exchanged friendly glances earlier. He had about a 2-3 incher pissing comfortably so I admired the confidence as similar aged mature guys (he was late 30s at least, wore country style jeans, buttoned shirt and cowboy hat). I wondered what it looked like hard after realizing it was smaller than mine flaccid. Hope they will return and can make a new pee buddy, ha ha.

Edited by maroon8098

I guess I fit the bill. Twice. My first wife and I met in high school. I was on the football team; she was a cheer leader. She wasn't drop-dead gorgeous but really really cute and vivacious. My current wife is drop-dead gorgeous. She's also my best friend. It took five years of "best-friend-hood" to finally convince each other we were making ourselves and everybody around us totally miserable and finally throw in the towel and get married. 

My cock stats are:

Erect length: 4"

Erect girth: 4" (or 3-7/8")

Flaccid length: 1.5" to 2.25"

Flaccid girth: 3"

Big balls

Circumcised

Physical stats:

Height 6'3"

Weight (starving): 195 lbs

Muscular, athletic, hairy chested

I could never be comfortable with any woman who wanted to be with me because of my size.  Not even if cock size was just one of several things she appreciated about me.  Say something happened to my wife and I had sex with a woman.  Then she tells me "you're a keeper, I need a big cock".  I probably wouldn't see her again.  

• 5 months later...
On 12/6/2021 at 10:17 AM, maroon8098 said:

Just recently I went to a usual nightspot and caught eyes with a shorter dad bod country dressed guy who was there with his assumed wife (he had slight beard and a black wedding band on finger) who he danced with through the night. She was attractive, had good sized rack and curvy bod. Anywho, during the night, we both had to piss and went to mens room and I took urinal next to him as he opened jeans to take it out to piss too. I unzipped and did same and my curious glances at him caught a smaller than mine flaccid cut cock. He paid me no attention even though we exchanged friendly glances earlier. He had about a 2-3 incher pissing comfortably so I admired the confidence as similar aged mature guys (he was late 30s at least, wore country style jeans, buttoned shirt and cowboy hat). I wondered what it looked like hard after realizing it was smaller than mine flaccid. Hope they will return and can make a new pee buddy, ha ha.

This sounds pretty exciting lol

• 1 month later...

My wife is hot by not only my standards but by the standards of most who know her. 

While I am not technically small by measurement, I am among the smallest in terms of dick size that she has had. She likes big cock, but she loves me. She is an amazing girl and I am thankful to be her husband.  

My wife was known in highschool for her nice looks, body, and Big breasts.  Ironic, in that I'm not overly into big breasts. .😄.. I had three of her old classmates tell me a few years ago at her class reunion, that they all were dieing to get hold of her breasts in school.  One said.. The thing is, we wouldn't have known what to do with them if we got hold of them. ...🤣😂🤣

• 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...

This is definitely my situation. I definitely married up and she married down. :) Once I realized that I'd have to utilize my other strengths to make up for a small cock, I ensured that I'd always be the funnest, most interesting person in the room. I mean, that's not always the case, of course, but I still live by that motto, which likely is why my wife is hot...she's attracted to personality.

After about 10 years of marriage, we opened it up, and since then she has been with maybe 7 other guys, and even had a regular boyfriend at one point. I love it as much as she does. I know I have her heart, so why would I keep her from being with other bigger guys. She loves it. It took a minute to convince her that I wasn't using it as a ploy to sleep with other girls, but once she realized that, she was all over it. :) 

46 minutes ago, Smalldada said:

Very interesting! Is your wife the only one who can get other partners? Or have you ever shared before?

We also dabble in the swinger lifestyle, so I've played with others, but never full fledged sex. But, I love it...I'd much rather watch or hear about her having sex with others. 

My wife is drop dead gorgeous and has appeared in several tv shows, commercials and movies. We met online and, as I have mentioned here before, on our first sex date we fucked before dinner, after dinner and in the morning (sleep over was not planned) and she had at least 10 PIV orgasms and a couple of oral orgasms. She loves my short cock. We married when she was 50, so she had a lot of sexual experience coming into our relationship. She said she had dated guys with big dicks and small dicks and most of them ended up being assholes. She has never teased me about having a small dick and loves making me cum inside her. I’m the luckiest man in the world!

3 hours ago, Thor57 said:

My wife is drop dead gorgeous and has appeared in several tv shows, commercials and movies. We met online and, as I have mentioned here before, on our first sex date we fucked before dinner, after dinner and in the morning (sleep over was not planned) and she had at least 10 PIV orgasms and a couple of oral orgasms. She loves my short cock. We married when she was 50, so she had a lot of sexual experience coming into our relationship. She said she had dated guys with big dicks and small dicks and most of them ended up being assholes. She has never teased me about having a small dick and loves making me cum inside her. I’m the luckiest man in the world!

Congratulations, it sounds like you’ve got a perfect wife . I wouldn’t mind some teasing about it . 

On 6/20/2023 at 8:13 AM, ColoradoFitSwimmer said:

We also dabble in the swinger lifestyle, so I've played with others, but never full fledged sex.

We spent a few years there as well, but did go the Full Swap with a handful of couples.
All were bigger cocks & a couple of them huge.

On 6/20/2023 at 8:13 AM, ColoradoFitSwimmer said:

But, I love it...I'd much rather watch

Watching was on the side of while playing with or fucking the female partner,
but it has totally hot seeing just how perfectly she dropped into the groove of getting the most from a much bigger cock.

Only disappointment in hind sight is that we never hooked up with a couple where the Husband had a small cock.
There were a few interested parties, but location & timing hook-ups never worked.

Would love these days to be on the side for the 3rd party view of her working with & getting the most from another little cock.