Collecting data for a scatter gram comparing penis length to years of formal education

Full time studies,...12 years public school  4 yrs bachelor 2 yrs masters 2 years PhD   Can't count falling grade 4 3 times and saying 15 years education to get to grade 12 LOL
 I started higher education in Sep 1973 didn't finish till Oct 2006 (Diplomas...no not post Doctorate diplomas)

12 years public, 2-2 yr diplomas - (4 yrs education, but took me 5 yrs for the first one, then an accelerated course and finished 2nd in 5 months)

Edited by canuck45

I guess I was wrong that the membership might want to participate in a fun project.  We have had over 240 views but just 16 data replies.  Maybe a majority of our members take this site too seriously?  Maybe I don't take it seriously enough?  Going forward I will attempt to to be quite serious.  Bullshit!!!  That will never happen, I will continue to post irreverently as I have in the past and attempt to add a bit of humor when I can.

@IndyBanker1946 If it is any consolation, I have probably viewed this topic 20 separate times myself, so the views may be inflated a bit.  And my advice in these types of situations is don't worry about the people that don't participate, be thankful for those that do.  I think your project is a fun idea and I appreciate you putting it together, even if it isn't SERIOUS and has  absolutely no socially redeeming value.

That being said, I do have three more to add to this esteemed study, two of which I am positive about, and one quite sure:

Brother--6.5 inches and 21 years of education (effing overachiever). In fact, put him down for 6 and 7/16 inches in length--I have to beat him at something

Youngest Cousin--6.75 inches and 16 years

Older Cousin--6 inches and 14 years

BTW, irreverence is a very redeeming quality, and you carry it well.

I think I'm about 4". I have 2 Bachelor's degrees and about 18 credits towards a Master's.

This is interesting. I've often wondered what the relationship is between a man's endowment and his success in life. Like, are men in high power positions such as politics or upper management generally well endowed? What about entertainers? What's the correlation between a man's earnings and his sexual prowess?

Personally, despite having two Bachelor's degrees — one which is in high demand — my career has been less than what one would call exemplary.

@canuck45, all the points on the scatter diagram appear to be the same size and same color.  That makes it impossible to determine which dots represent identical size/education samples from multiple guys.  So the 25 samples show up as just 22 identical dots.  This makes deriving distribution statistics from the diagram impossible much less identifying clusters or fitting a curve.

Alan G

3 hours ago, canuck45 said:

Sure OK, just using excel to do it.....not a statistician ......I don't think excel allows for bigger balls for multiple occurances.
Probably some way but not going to research LOL

Screenshot 2022-01-31 170552.png

There doesn't seem to be much correlation between size and education. I wonder if there is correlation between size and salary since one would think that a man with a larger member would have more confidence, which could translate into a higher salary.

Below is what data we have collected so far.  Please continue to contribute data...bone pressed erect length and years of formal education.  Message me if you prefer.

Length     Years

Average     5.62"       16.38

Median       5.50"       16

Minimum    3.90"       12

Maximum   7.50"        21

image.thumb.png.867b5dcfa5d89d06c89cf2772e430742.png

• 2 weeks later...

As some of you may know I am traveling until the end of March and will not be able to post results until then

please continue nude to your years of formal education and erect penis length so I can add it to our survey and present the final results in a scattergram.  
Thanks 

50 minutes ago, IndyBanker1946 said:

As some of you may know I am traveling until the end of March and will not be able to post results until then

please continue nude to your years of formal education and erect penis length so I can add it to our survey and present the final results in a scattergram.  
Thanks 

Doing my part... to continue nude :P

https://imgur.com/el7k4cJ