IndyBanker1946

Question

2 answers to this question

Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the "Reply to this topic..." link.  This opens an empty reply box.  Then type an at sign "@" followed by the first few characters of the name of the person you're replying to.  As you type characters, a list of Users whose name starts with those characters will appear.  Once you've typed enough for the desired User's name to appear, click his/her name on that list.  You can actually refer to another User that way anywhere in a post as I am doing here, @IndyBanker1946.

We used to have a plug-in added to our system that put an @ on a blue background next to the "Quote" button in the bottom left corner of every post.  That button would perform all those steps with a single click.  Unfortunately, one of the system updates by our platform vendor made that plug-in obsolete several months ago.  I just noticed last week that there's a new plug-in available that looks like it will do the same thing.  I'll try to catch up with @JTT to see if we can purchase the new one and plug it in.

Thanks for asking about this.

Alan G -- Measurection Administrator