What do you wear in bed

• 3 weeks later...

I used to wear shorts to bed but they kept getting taken off in the middle of the night.  In college I just had to tell my roommates this was going to happen.  He didn’t care.  (Cool!) but even in basic training I couldn’t keep them in but I wasn’t “allowed” to sleep nude.  I just started doing that from then in.  Dart forward to tunes hanging out or traveling Ruth buddies.  I’d just “warn/tell” then this is just how I am I sleep naked . They were usually coo with it.  Now I only put something on if it’s super cold in the winter .

Discovered sleeping naked was SO much more comfortable.  I was 11 or 12.  That's also when I started spending time in my room naked - or elsewhere around the house if no one else was home.  Ring any bells for anyone here?

Anyway, when I went into the military, during basic training, we all had to wear boxers (voted in by the majority over tighty-whities).  I HATED boxers (still do - waste of material).  Anyway, since basic, I've slept naked.  I had to share a hotel room once with a guy from my office.  I wore my briefs until the lights were out, then I took them off and shoved them under my pillow.  Another couple of nights, my wife and I shared a room with her sister and husband so (since I owned NO pajamas) I wore an old tee shirt and some baggy workout shorts.  Didn't sleep worth a crap!

Wife also sleeps nude so that's a blessing.  Like so many said here - it's just SO much more comfortable!

1 hour ago, CuriousNow said:

Discovered sleeping naked was SO much more comfortable.  I was 11 or 12.  That's also when I started spending time in my room naked - or elsewhere around the house if no one else was home.  Ring any bells for anyone here?

More than just ringing 😂 Untill this day I'm glad my parents never read my diaries. At least I never noticed 😉
Since then I sleep naked wherever it is possible 😇

Edited by Oldpig

On 8/1/2022 at 9:16 AM, BamaSmallOne said:

I sleep nude also,  even if I have house guests,  depending on who the guest is,  if I have to get up for something I may slip on gym shorts until i get back to bed.

Pretty much the same for me.  When she was younger (up to about age 8 or 9), our granddaughter would occasionally see us (her grandmother and me) naked.  I didn't care but my wife started being careful.  I would, for example, walk to the kitchen to get some coffee and back to the bedroom, all while nude.  If our granddaughter was up, she saw me, but she was usually too enraptured by whatever she was doing to pay much attention.

These days, when we have guests (including the granddaughter), the wife wants us both clothed.  I would do this on my own for non-family.  But when it's just family, I'd prefer to live as I usually do and not hide in my own home.  But... it's not a hill to die on.

• 1 month later...