Puberty and size

So I am 59 now. I started to wonder if timing of puberty has much to do with size. 

My memories are that I didn't have an erection until I was 14. I had one wet dream - I was 17 or 18. I never ejaculated from jerking off until I was in my 20s. 

I was a virgin until I was 22. Never got a blow job until I was 20. Plenty of girlfriends but ... 

I just wonder if all this contributes to being smaller. 

Sorry if it's been addressed anywhere before. 

I am 22. Went through puberty early on, I had chest hair and was shaving around 16 or so. My dick was not it’s full size until I turned 18

Edited by AvgJimmy22

On 7/25/2022 at 3:44 PM, Appreciater said:

I don't know what classifies as when I started puberty, but I squirted my first load at around end of 10 or just at 11.  ... At that time around still 4" and kind of the thickness of hot dog.

My own penis had not really started growing at puberty.  I was collecting hairs around the base but really no significant size change.  I started to masturbate around age 11 after masturbating and then sucking the penis of another guy one night. I was not able to "shoot" at first but shill had "boygasms" just nothing came out.  My penis was maybe 2 inches (erect) at the time. I really starter to "discover" my penis during puberty.  As a child it always stayed "retracted" inside me, but now every morning there it was full hard and bouncing.   

Hmm... well I understand kids of both sexes are reaching puberty at earlier and earlier ages.  So - what's early or what's late?  I don't recall any perception of my sexuality until I was 11 and my brother started forcing me to go nude and, eventually, I grew to like it.  It was about that time I started feeling these tinglings if I pressed right at the top of my penis and the tinglings quickly led to erections.  About 11 1/2 or 12 I got my first pubic hairs (and I was THRILLED!).  Of course I then got hair in my pits and on my legs.  Hair didn't start on my balls right away - I'm guessing I was 13, 13 1/2?  But I didn't get any hair on my chest until I was in my early twenties.  Now I have hair on my butt and back, as well.

So, size?  Pretty much average, I'd say, as a boy and teen.  I really wasn't interested in boys' bodies so I wasn't paying that much attention; but as I recall, my package was like most of the other guys in class all through junior high and high school.  I would guesstimate (I never measured) that, flaccid, I was two or three inches if I was wearing underwear or a jock strap.  But, walking around naked, I usually hung longer and my balls hung lower.  It wasn't until I got older - like late forties or early fifties - that I realized I was getting smaller.

On 7/25/2022 at 4:27 PM, Appreciater said:

PS: I guess I'll go ahead and tell it..

As far as my virginity... The neighbor girl my age and I played house, complete with the sex scene at the age of nine.  ... No, I didn't take Her virginity, her brother a few years older had done that.

Wait. What? Her brother?

@SloStroker

A neighbor behind us several years ago, was concerned when her daughter had her period at nine.  She was also a little bigger for her age, but otherwise acted basically like any girl her age.  There are so many factors involved.... genetics, and exposure to modern food ingredients and newly used chemicals in all sorts of things, being some main triggers.  It's a new world, for better or worse.🙄

I started puberty around the age of 12 or 13,  I didn't have a wet orgasm until around my 13th birthday I think.

I remember erections for no reason when I was a boy as young as 5 but my first sexual erection was around age 9 and I was hard a lot lol.  I started experimenting with my best friend and other boys in the neighborhood and didnt have sex with a girl until i was 13, although I played with girls too from around 9.

Kids are definitely bigger these last ten years.

I’ve always thought how physically active you are as a kid especially during puberty impacts your longer term muscle development and penis size. Kids are so much more body conscious these days and concerned about muscle and working out. No one card when i was at school. There were two fit bodies in my class of 18 males, one to three nice ones, but feels a lot higher proportion now. 

It's such a long time ago, I can't really be precise. My close friends were a full 9 or 10 months older than me, and I do remember them talking about sprouting hairs around 12 or 13. So I think we all sort of developed around the same time, I was just 9/10 months behind them. First recollection is getting fine hairs which grew coarser and more abundant over time. Can't say I kept track of size or anything back then.

Must have been when I was a student and more often talk of sex etc that I even thought of measuring. Always said I was about average if anyone asked. 

Yeah, I'm not the smallest, and definitely not the biggest. You can't really tell by looking if it will double in size or just grow another inch. Partners have often said I'm a grower, I am above average thickness though.

Trouble is we've become so coy about being seen naked these days, does anyone know what normal looks like?

I'm not sure I fully understand the original question but I saw tons of examples in the locker rooms at school between the age of 11 and 18 and I didn't notice any kind of pattern between the timing of puberty and eventual penis size. When I started 6th grade at 11 years old, I would say about a third of the guys had already started puberty and had at least some pubic hair. The rest of us were bald down there. The guys with the biggest dicks in 6th grade were all well into to puberty. But there were others such as one guy I remember who had a ton of pubic hair but his dick wasn't even as big as the average hairless guys. There were also some guys with little to no pubic hair whose dicks were obviously bigger than most. Then there was one of my best friends who didn't get his first pubic hair until 10th grade at 15 years old. 2 years later he had one of the biggest dicks in the school. I just remembered another kid as I was typing who started puberty really early and was already at his adult height by the time we turned 13. When we started high school, most everyone had passed him up in dick size (except for me of course). So, again, I don't believe there is any correlation between the timing of puberty and penis size.

On 8/1/2022 at 9:52 AM, Appreciater said:

@SloStroker

A neighbor behind us several years ago, was concerned when her daughter had her period at nine.  She was also a little bigger for her age, but otherwise acted basically like any girl her age.  There are so many factors involved.... genetics, and exposure to modern food ingredients and newly used chemicals in all sorts of things, being some main triggers.  It's a new world, for better or worse.🙄

It indeed is a new world, better for the upcoming generations, possibly worse for established adults.  

In addition to the factors you mentioned, genetics of course are a factor and also what my wife Allie and I feel is simply just "evolution" at play.    Allie is a fairly petite woman (5'3" 123-124 lbs 34C-25-25 measurements, 36 years old) where she and I have witnessed females that we have known since they were kids catch up to my wife and pass her up physically (taller, longer legs, fuller hips and physical strength).  

Some examples:

• Morgan, 20 dark haired brunette, who I have mentioned a few times on the forums and we have known her since she was 10.    She passed up my wife when she was 12 and my wife was 28.   We knew it was invevtable given how shapely Morgan was at that young age.   Morgan is now 5'7" over 150 lbs and a 38DD bra.
  • Cyndi, 21 who is a friend of Morgan's and the daughter off my wife's friend.  Blonde like her mom she passed up my wife over the span of a few years.  First height and weight at 13-14, then breasts at 15, my wife was 27-29 at that time.    We knew she would be bustier since her mom is a DD cup.   Cyndi is now even fitter and muscular. through some weight training and works out with her father, she is now around 5'6'' 36D and almost 140 lbs.   When she was 18 she was able to sling my wife over her shoulders!  It was embarrassing for my wife but erotic to watch !
  • Shay, my daughter of my wife's first cousin so same gene pool, she is 15, swims competitively and now much stronger than Allie.  I remember her at our wedding when she was just 5 and just under 4 feet tall.    "She was up to my boobs then" Allie would joke,  she was also born when my wife was in college and was only 2 when I met my wife.   Now she is 5'6" over 130 pounds and not too busty but has a developed chest overall at 36B.   Allie is only ahead in the cup department.    Last time she raced Shayla in our pool (one edge of the pool to the other then back, freestyle) was last summer, she lost by 2/3 of the entire pool length.    Allie, who works out at least 3x a week, was heavily winded from the match.   

Im sure there are younger male counterparts that will out do me physically and athletically too.   I'm 45,  5'10" 190 6 1/4"- 6 1/2"

On 7/25/2022 at 5:39 AM, pokerpro831 said:

So I am 59 now. I started to wonder if timing of puberty has much to do with size. 

I don't think so. I started puberty when I was 11 or so. I was able to ejaculate at 12 if not earlier. So, lots of time to keep on growing. I think by 13 I was my current penis size. I probably reached my current height when I was 15 at the latest. So lots of time to keep on growing but stopped quite early on.

I started puberty early. At 10 I had some pubes and could ejaculate at 11. I had friends who didn't start ejaculating until they were 13. My dick grew and thickened but all my friends passed me by the time I was 13. I had pretty much stopped growing. When I started high school I was 6'3" and I only grew another inch. My penis stopped growing at 13 or 14.