Pubic hair styles

I'm with you! I started trimming, shaving 20 years ago and still experiment with different styles. I've done the Hitler with just a little hair above the little guy and the arrow with the pleasure trail incorporated so there is a straight line of hair from my belly button to the ol' johnson. Currently I am shaved everywhere, legs, pits, chest...except around my nips and about two inches of pleasure trail toward my dick but besides that little private ryan is smooth.

• 3 months later...

Totally smooth is the only way to go, tried it in HS - and have been shaved completely ever since. Cleaner, sex is much more sensitive, and after all these years, I still love the look - A girlfriend convinced me that sex was better smooth, and she would let me shave her if she could shave me first - she turned out to be a smoothy already, she claimed that it would make me look longer then I was - a modest 4.25". I was totally hooked by the feel, I didn't look bigger, but the feel and the sex was mind blowing. I wouldn't want to be any bigger and I love the size and look of my little guy. I have thought about permanent removal - probably will some time soon. I have never had problems with itching, but I shave every day, sometimes twice a day just to keep that totally smooth feel.

not2big, I agree, I like the total-shaved feel/look a lot when I go that route too! Might there possibly be some psychological thing about it? I mean, like having a retro look at oneself to pre-pubescent times, but with a bigger cock than at that stage in life? smirk.gif No matter what, my bestfriend loves it when I'm total-shaved too, and I love the feel of his bush rubbin' against my "baldness", and the feel of his fingers workin' me over down there! devil.gif As far as the formum question, I like the style shown by Scott8361, in his "all wet" pic too! Looks like he has just a little "goatee" right about his shaft, and all else is totally shaved. Hot pic, hot cock! jerkoff.gif

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I shave my pubic area, testicles and anus completely smooth. Actually I have very little body or pubichair to begin with. Smooth legs, fanny, tummy, chest and arms, virtually no body hair except under my arms, on my head and what little pubichair I had to begin with. My wife says she likes how I look smooth down there. I've got a pretty small penis too. My wife says "it looks like it should now".

I also completely shave all the hair off my body. Legs, underarms, pubes, and anal area. I have been shaving my cock and balls for over 25 years. All of my sex partners like the look and feel. Both of my wives started shaving after meeting and having sex with me. I really love the sight of a smooth penis and testicles. No itching because I use a fresh razor daily during my shower and sometimes use a good electric razor for a nice clean look. I think shaving makes my 1.5" flaccid penis look cute ( at least my wife says so ).

• 2 weeks later...