Orgasm Intensity

4.5Inches

I've noticed there are quite a few older blokes here. I'm one of them. Now, there's a few things about ageing that aren't great but masturbation (in my opinion) isn't one of them. I jerked off almost every morning in the shower for 40 years or more and of course my orgasms were wonderful, always have been. But I've noticed that in my old age the intensity of my orgasms is usually off the scale these days. I realise orgasm intensity is subjective but I swear mine now are absolutely awesome. Sometimes when I cum it's so intense I feel I might (almost) black out. Have any of you older guys experienced this or am I just imagining it?

Cheers guys

@4.5Inches ....

I'm not as regular as you, but... Yes, I know what you mean.  ... There are some times the shock hits me so deep and so hard I almost can't breathe.  ..    Almost like when I was prepubescent, but not quite the same. ...  I thought maybe it was due to ageing prostate.? ... I really don't know.  There must be some reason.

Edited by Appreciater

7 minutes ago, Vinnig said:

@4.5Inches My output is reduced, but the orgasm itself is remarkable—in both intensity and duration. A more-than-equitable tradeoff in my opinion.

Good for you and thanks for your contribution. It's really nice to know that we have something to look forward to in our 80's :-)

5 minutes ago, Appreciater said:

@4.5Inches ....

I'm not as regular as you, but... Yes, I know what you mean.  ... There are some times the shock hits me so deep and so hard I almost can't breathe.  ..    Almost like when I was prepubescent, but not quite the same. ...  I thought maybe it was due to ageing prostate.? ... I really don't know know.

Thanks for the reply. I might try and build up the courage to ask my GP. It's something for the youngsters here to look forward to I reckon. By the way, how old are you?

Edited by 4.5Inches

@Vinnig Knees are good, thank you.  I can do the Asian Squat.  Had cataracts.  Didn't qualify for top of the line lenses because of pterygium in the left eye.  No matter.  I can drive and read without glasses.  The docs are amazed how vision continued to improve after surgery.  Now then, about those orgasms.  At 82 they are awesome!  When home alone and I can edge in my leisure they are explosive.  Not bad for an old fart.

Certainly my intensity varies some among my partners.   Right, wrong, good, or bad, the partners I have who get a bit more rough as we get closer to orgasm certainly intensify the feeling.   My "larger size" partners do tend ot make me cum harder than smaller size partners.  I am not saying that to put down smaller partners, just stating my own experience. 

On 11/21/2022 at 4:08 AM, canuck45 said:

I would say my intensity varies depending on my state of mind.  I still can have an orgasmic orgasm at times and other times meh!

I can definitely echo this reply!  Just like when I was a teenager trying to hide my self-gratification efforts, I do the same now with my wife.  We no longer have a sex life and this may or may not change in the future (some pending medical stuff for her).  But on the rare occasion where I am alone at home, I can have very intense orgasms.  But that's only if I properly budget my alone-time and leave myself enough time to properly service myself before she gets home.  Often, however, I find that I'm so engrossed in reading Measurection posts or responding to messages, or "researching" on other similar sites, that I fail to leave enough time and end up rushing myself a bit - which rarely produced the desired effect.

Time management - that's what I lack.  Well, that and time, itself!

@CuriousNow  I usually try to start the minute I hear the garage door close,  if it's for something that'll keep her away for a bit.  Otherwise it's a quickie.  Unlike you, I see no hope for sex in our future.  I finally enrolled in the VA system last week.  The doc made a comment about men. and people in general, of a certain age, that alluded to "certain" things.  He was being discreet.  Wife was with me.  She walks with a cane, so I had time to motion him forward in the corroder as we were leaving.    I let him know he shouldn't lump all of us together.  Told him I could keep a harem happy.  

• 4 weeks later...

I‘m 81 years old and my orgasms are as intense as ever, if not more so. I almost never get hard anymore, which makes it easier to have what I call “mangina orgasms.” I push my small, soft penis inside my groin, moisten my index finger, and begin rubbing the sensitive area beneath the glans, meanwhile rubbing a nipple with my free hand. My “mangina” feels like a well lubricated vagina, which Infind exciting. The orgasms I experience this way are shatteringly intense. The same is true of the orgasms I have when my wife gives me oral, which she loves to do, and at which she is quite skilled. 

I know this sounds crazy...but at 76 the intensity of my orgasms has never been higher.  I am shocked at the duration and number of spasms.  You know how there is a very fine line between pleasure and pain, my orgasms certainly approach that level of intensity. However, as you all expect, the quantity of ejaculate is much less than when I was younger.  I guess that is a good thing in a couple of ways: 1) easier of Mary to swallow it all and 2) a much smaller wet spot on the bed from fucking.

On 12/20/2022 at 12:59 PM, IndyBanker1946 said:

I know this sounds crazy...but at 76 the intensity of my orgasms has never been higher.  I am shocked at the duration and number of spasms.  You know how there is a very fine line between pleasure and pain, my orgasms certainly approach that level of intensity. However, as you all expect, the quantity of ejaculate is much less than when I was younger.  I guess that is a good thing in a couple of ways: 1) easier of Mary to swallow it all and 2) a much smaller wet spot on the bed from fucking.

Wow. That is amazing. I thought it went downhill after 50.