How to love your small dick and be open about it -- join a nudist club

Ethan

I found a post I created (see below) over 10 years ago --- amazing to read it and know I feel exactly the same now as then.  The best way I've found to be comfortable and nonchallant about one's small penis is:  join a nudist club.  It can be straight, gay, or whatever.  I'm still a member of a gay nudist club and we typically have 65 men there, but this club in Portland, Oregon has over 100 members.  It's not clothing optional at all.  If you can't show your entire body (socks are ok) naked, then at our club you cannot go to nudist events.  Our events are usually inside and sometimes outside a member's house.  You walk in the front door and usually go to the designated dressing room -- a bedroom.  You start undressing and sure, guys look at you and especially if you're cute and your dick hangs to your knees.  LOL. Or if like me it's shocking to see an inch appendage on a 6'4" tall guy.  I don't know who is looking at me and I really don't care.  All I want to do is get naked and put away my clothes in the bag I brought for them to go in.  I've left my wallet and jewelry (watch, ring, etc.) in the car.  If the weather is cold, then the hosts run up the thermostat so we won't be chilly.

Now that I'm totally naked I put on my cock ring so that my little dick doesn't shrink up inside me.  I walk out into the living room and fix myself a cocktail from the whiskey flask I brought.  I then introduce myself to the hosts as they are the homeowners brave enough to host such a gathering.  All the window blinds are shut as it's usually evening time.  Neighbors cannot see inside.  It's well organized usually.  Often you have pay a small fee like $5-$10 to cover costs and you also often bring a potluck dish to share for the dinner served later.  The hosts provide the main course.  At first, though, it's cocktail hour and I usually pop a couple of marijuana edibles too so to not care that I'm butt nekid.  Haha.  

You can always spot the new members because their dicks are rock hard.  We laugh about that --- it's too early to get hard.  People who say they won't get naked in a crowd for fear their dicks will get hard --- well, that's probably what will happen.  But, after a few times going to the parties your dick will just behave.  You won't even know you are naked.  You forget about your dick because quite a few others show "grow-ers" (meaning they look small flaccid) and you're not the only one.  Plus, lots of overweight guys including big chubs are self conscience about their belly, but they found acceptance at nudist clubs.  We who are small endowed will find the same acceptance.  I'm sure there are some clubs in which they don't want anyone there who is more than 35 years old.  Most of the guys in my club are over 45 years old and yes, some are well endowed, but the chubs almost always appear small endowed even if they really are not.  Now that I've gained weight mine is even smaller than it's ever appeared.  

Now having been a nudist for about 15 years I'm very comfortable showering in a gym in which all the guys are in the open.  I love that part.  I don't like gym showers that are for one person.  I like perhaps having the smallest dick in a nudist club even though I'm probably the tallest there.  The black guys go for me.  I like their lovely big hanging cocks, but it's not a sex thing at my club.  There is sex, but it happens after the event is officially ends.  If the host approves, some stay beyond the official hours in the designated darker room area where there might be a massage table or a mattress on the floor.  Last time I was at the party (pre-pandemic) I just sat on the mattress and was watching 3 guys go at it when this cute black guy spotted me and walked up with his huge erect dick pointing at my face.  Well, a gift horse was before me and I didn't miss that opportunity to indulge in this rare opportunity.  Honestly, I much prefer sucking smaller sizes as his 10 inches was impossible to take, but I sure damn tried my best.  He didn't stick around long as he feared his boyfriend would catch him.  And I liked his boyfriend who was a lot like me --- chubby and small dick.  I wonder if well hung black guys go for small dick men because we're opposites?  

Ethan -- I'm back!

The nudist facilities I have been to in Texas and Oklahoma have certainly underscore what you have related above.   Where there was any SPH served it was a part of a program and only done including consenting participants.  For the most part nudists represent real human bodies not gloried models.

I totally agree with the OP. I went to a gay mean nudist group when I lived in the south west of England. I was the youngest there by a country mile, but no one batted an eyelid at my small dick. And years later I went back there for work, my colleague and I were the only ones clothed and they were all still so kind and happy to see me. So I think it’s very inclusive and welcoming and can really do your self esteem and self confidence issues a power of good. 

There's a family friendly nudist resort near me. I've been taking my nephew since he was 11. He always enjoyed hanging nude at my house and was anxious to be around other kids. The first time we went, there were probably 20 families with children of all ages. No one cared about size, color or anything else. Just people having fun by being naked together. He's now 22 and we still try to go once a year.

17 hours ago, SloStroker said:

I frequent this one near Nashville:

https://rockhavenlodge.com

Here is my favorite in Tennessee --- I've camped there in my motorcoach and also stayed there without it and renting a room.

https://timberfell.com/

It's a gay clothing optional campground.  The pool will be completely naked.  The bar -- I don't recall.  At night is when all the sex maniacs start cruising the woods and other places.  It's pretty intense sexually.  Usually all men -- no children allowed.  Sometimes there will be a few lesbians.

6 hours ago, Ethan said:

Here is my favorite in Tennessee --- I've camped there in my motorcoach and also stayed there without it and renting a room.

https://timberfell.com/

It's a gay clothing optional campground.  The pool will be completely naked.  The bar -- I don't recall.  At night is when all the sex maniacs start cruising the woods and other places.  It's pretty intense sexually.  Usually all men -- no children allowed.  Sometimes there will be a few lesbians.

Looks great. Sadly it's quite a drive to get to Greenville from where I live.