Nude swimming pool?

Same here. Never been to a nudist beach or same sex swimming, but I bet it's invigorating. I think you'll have to go to a private swim club or gym for nude swimming now. I know a place in Phoenix called Flex on I-17. It was a gay club with weights, a pool, rooms and a maze where anything goes. Do a seach on the web for nude swimming and see if you have any luck. It should be a few places near you in S.F. My only hang-up would be me getting an erection, or I would have gone to Sandy Hook here in New Jersey. Nudity is cool!!!

Guest CharlieBear

Our local Y used to insist the boys/men swim in the nude because it was "more sanitary." confused.gif When they went co-ed that stopped.

Recently I went to a nude beach for the first time in my life and it was a hoot. I really got a charge out of it and felt good after. But there was nothing sexual about it. Just sort of liberating.

The only other time I ever swam nude was with a few guys from Mesurection, after we had a few at a local gathering. There are pictures in the gallery. (G-Rated.)

My advice is: Don't miss out on the fun because you have a smaller dick than someone else. smile.gif

Nudity IS cool, very liberating, and does wonders for your self-confidence. When I decided to give it a try last summer, I was very unsure. But as I learned more I found that no one cases how small or large your penis may be, how fat or skinny you are, how old you are, etc. When I first stripped down and joined the crowd I was amazed that no one paid any attention to me, other than to be friendly and welcoming to a newcomer. I'm hooked.

I now belong to a nudist club (with my wife), and nudity is mandatory in the water (hot-tub, pool and pond). The general rule out of the water is nude where possible, clothed where necessary. It is a family club, but there are plenty of gay/bi men only clubs out there. There are clubs (family) that won't allow singles; strict religious owners usually run these. Many that follow American Association for Nude Recreation and other nudist organization guidelines have quotas for singles to balance out the male/female population.

The difference between a nude beach and a club is that at beaches you may be subject to voyeurs and sometimes photographers. Now, if that's what you're looking for...go for it.

Nudity - I highly recommend it!

Rich

Have to agree that being nude is very liberating and big deal if you have the smallest dick on show..nobody worries about such things, except the owner of the small dick..I know I have been the smallest guy on show many a time. Don't have to worry about that so much now...the warm weather has arrived down under and I have been nude for most of the past 3 days in my bush hideaway.

during summers i visit gay nude site in Southern Vt called Rock River. Nothing better going skinny dipping--but i prefer the skinny not the dipping--I walk the trails nude, usually stroking my cock to stay at 3.5, just to meet others doing the same thing. Often engage in mutual j/o and sucking. Never worry now about cock size, just really feels great being nude outdoors with a bunch of other like minded gays

here in mtl we have nudist club that meets every sunday nite indoors for swimming in the winter it is for familys. my wife will not go with me. i would like to go i think but will not go by myself mainly because children will be there i do not want to go as a single male. besides the first time i would need with someone to go with not to chicken out. after swimming last week in puplic pool while changing there was a guy in lockerroom showing his friend his new video cell phone. i realized how easy it would be for somebody to take my pictured naked when i have total shrinkage and post it on web as joked. in my office we are always getting emails of all diff kind of naked people with funny captions. i just get used to showering and being naked in puplic and now i have to worried about someone secertly taking my pictured. has anyone had there pictured post naked on web without permisson

• 1 month later...

The nude beach at Sandy Hook, NJ is really a clothes-optional beach so expect a mix of clothed and nude there. As you might expect, there are voyeurs but they have never bothered me as I'm rather exhibitionistic. Though small, my cock is heavily pierced and ringed and that gets attention from the voyeurs. To my knowledge, I've never been covertly photographed (that is frowned upon at this beach) but when people have asked permission to photograph my piercings at the beach, I've always been willing to be photographed either full length or close up.

The only drawbacks to the clothes-optional beach at Sandy Hook is the difficulty of getting a parking space on weekends and the long walk across the sand to get to the water.

• 16 years later...

@Grimson Good to hear you still have that option of indoor nude swimming.  In the 1950's and 60's, that was the norm at YMCA's in the USA. Little by little that eroded away, with the PC culture. But, there are still many US nudist resorts, camp grounds and rural locations & beaches that allow nude sun bathing and swimming. In all, a great experience. 

I believe the outdoor swimming ponds in London's Hampstead Heath allow nude swimming and sunbathing, not sure  if that is still the case with all the Covid restrictions. There were a couple of nude swims running in Watford and at a university pool in central London. It's not that common sadly in this country.