Album in wrong place

Al1955

Question

Hi, I'm one day old here. I created an album and thought I put it in the right place - members naked pics - but it went to the general members pics. I tried to correct it and now I have an album in both places. How do I remove the first album from members not naked pics?

5 answers to this question

First, thanks for your financial support of the site through your SOS Subscription.

As you realized, you initially created an Album in the outer Gallery category "Member Self pics and Clips."   But that category contains the four sub-categories "Member Family Albums (G-Rated)," "Member Naked Self Pics & Clips," "Member Hetero Couple Naked Self Pics & Clips," and "Member Foreskin Restoration Self Pics & Clips."

At this point you could have moved your album with its contents to the proper category by entering the album and clicking "Manage Album" below the album's cover photo.

What you did was to create a new album in the right category and re-uploading all your pics.  So using my Administrator's tools, I have deleted your first album.

If you need something in the Gallery moved or removed in the future and you need help with it, PM me and I'll help you out by telling you how to do it or by doing it for you the next time I'm logged in.

Alan G -- Measurection Administrator

14 minutes ago, Al1955 said:

Hi, I'm one day old here. I created an album and thought I put it in the right place - members naked pics - but it went to the general members pics. I tried to correct it and now I have an album in both places. How do I remove the first album from members not naked pics?

Ya gotta pay to view or post explicit pics.