How much is left over?

Kirk

When you're fully hard and you grasp your dick, how much sticks up above your fist? Granted, we all have different sized hands, but just wondering how much you get to see when you make a fist around your cock.

At best, my head extends beyond my fist, but sometimes only about half of the head is exposed. (I have very small hands)

I remember hearing that if you can put a toilet paper roll over it and some sticks out then you're 'not small'. since that is only 4 1/2 inches i guess it wouldn't work by today's internet standards. ANYWAY - back to the question - about 1 1/2 inches.

I cannot put a toilet paper roll over it when it's erect, because the glans is too fat to shove into the roll. If I wrap either hand around my erect peener with my little finger tight against my balls, the glans and about 1/2" of shaft show. That's why I stroke with my thumb and first two fingers only. My hands are small too.

One can learn so much by reading posts here!

lol.gif