Penis & Personality

I cannot think of my penis as being anything but very submissive. And while it is very willing and wanting to please it more than realizes it’s obvious limitations and accepts things as they are. It is shy, non-assertive and is in no way confrontational. It is also quick to react to visual as well as verbal stimulation.

On 7/25/2021 at 10:24 AM, Tsoren said:

I think my penis has a wonderful personality.  He is rather fun to be around and very outgoing.  Sometimes he is the life of the party.  He always tries his best to please people, especially my wife.  Some people might get the impression he is rather shy and reclusive because he always hides his head underneath foreskin, but that is not really the case.  He is very eager to meet others.  He often stands right up and introduces himself to people, even complete strangers.  

What's that?  Oh... never mind. 

Sounds like an old fashioned gentleman....stands when a woman enters the room.

I've been a nudist for many years and never had any problem with "spontaneous" growing while around other nude guys...until I got it tattooed. Since then, it always gets a LOT of attention, which I really enjoy. However, when all the discussion (Did it hurt? How long did it take? What does it look like hard) is focused on my penis, it's personality gets excited and rises to the occasion :P

https://imgur.com/ocpO9KW

• 2 months later...

I personally have known three guys with huge penises (8-9 inches). They were all very sweet, modest and friendly. So just because a guy has a huge dick, he doesn´t necessarely have a narcissistic or overly self confident personality. Two of the three guys with huge dicks, I have known personally, also had/have a mainly introvert personality.