Embarassing Erection Moments

the bad part was when at the dinner table with my brother and two sisters..she told my Dad about it..I was so embarassed..she even said something like, his"teeny" thing was standing at attention...that was embarassing.

Damn man, I think I would have thrown the milk at my mom for saying some shit like that, damn!!

when i was 13/14 my mums side family all went on holiday and we stayed in caravans, one morning i walk in to my aunts caravan (she is a sexy and very busty lady)to see if my dad had left his keys, all she is wearing is a bra and knickers, so i sit not being able to keep my eyes of her breasts while she is looking 4 the key i get a full on boner she smiles and says your a big lad i turned bright red and got out there as fast as i could

Rob

• 2 months later...

Well just last night I went to a swimming party and got turned on by all the girls in bikinis and everything. Then I got a ride hime with a pretty lady friend. With all that happened I was semi-erect for a lot of the ride home. So it would have been embarrassing if she would have known about it! As it was, I just smiled at my little secret!

Let me share with you a teenage experience that has stuck with me ever since, even though it happened to another person. He has been dead at least a dozen years now, so I can tell this without fear of embarrasing him. My friend, his younger brother and I were taking a swimming class at the local YMCA. My friend and I were about 15, his brother a year or so younger. At the beginning of the class, we all stripped for a nude swim, and we were the oldest in the class, the rest being about ten to twelve years old. At the sight of the naked young boys, my friend developed a large erection, which he could not control, even in a cold shower. Several of the younger boys pointed fingers at him, and he was so embarrassed that he broke into tears of frustration. I believe he just got dressed and went home, too mortified to continue with the lesson. We drifted apart after I moved away, and some years later I found out that he was gay and because of this fact was mostly disowned by his family, who were hard-shell Baptists. I felt sympathy for him and for his obvious pain, and have always regretted that I did not do more to help him in his moment of crisis, even though I cannot think what I might have done, or whether it would have done any good. At the time I was confused--my mind was a blank.

Background: I remember when I first joined Scouts, and our troop would be scheduled for the shower at summer camp, I couldn't get enough of seeing our Scoutmaster and 2 Ass't SM's in the shower, and would jackoff during the night thinking about their cocks and what they would look and feel like hard. As I got older and myself became an Ass't SM, then Scoutmaster of that same troop, I often wondered if any of the young kids ever thought about me, as I did about the SM when I was their age! By then, I would jackoff thinking about "older" kids in the troop, the ones 14-17, some of whom were hung like bulls! But again, knowing the "line", sure never made any moves on any of 'em - just wishful thinking! Only popped a hardon in the shower once, when I was the last one in and there was still one kid finishing up - he just kept re-soaping, rinsing, and starting all over again, all the time just staring at my crotch. When I'd turn away, he'd move so he could keep starin'! All of a sudden UP went my cock, and I was embarrassed/excited, and just said something like "Sorry Gerry, don't why my peepee is doin' this!" He said it was OK, that he'd always wondered what a man's 'boner' would look like. I got out right away, and it was never mentioned again. He was about 12 or 13, no pubes at all, and his own penis was sticking straight out, maybe about 3" long. Since his stuck straight out, he was probably really shocked to see that mine stuck straight up, almost against my belly.

I was in a long line at a water park and struck up a conversation with a 14 or so year old kid, talking about comparisons between the various slides. As we were talking, he began to tent out his pants with a quite impressive erection. I would guess that it was between 7 and 8 inches. He kept trying to adjust himself so as to make his condition less noticeable, but it seemed that every movement of the fabric against his cock only aggravated the situation. A couple of cute girls in an adjacent line started pointing and giggling. At that, the kid's friends noticed his condition, snuck up behind him and pantsed him, exposing his erection for everyone to see. The kid was mortified, but really had nothing to be ashamed of. His cock was thick and huge and his balls were the largest I've ever seen.

I've been in nursing since I left school, and the number of times I've known this to happen to guys are few and far between. Poor health and/or sheer mortification at their position tends to make sure of that!

When it HAS happened though, most often I haven't had the feeling that the guy is anything other than proud of himself!!!

I've been in nursing since I left school, and the number of times I've known this to happen to guys are few and far between. Poor health and/or sheer mortification at their position tends to make sure of that!

When it HAS happened though, most often I haven't had the feeling that the guy is anything other than proud of himself!!!

Allison - welcome!

Great to have more females here. smile.gif

Thanks for the welcome.

I found this site by accident, and in truth it has perhaps helped me deal with certain situations I come across from time to time, so thanks for that too!

Gosh! Now what situations could those be?

Had a waterskiing accident about 1 month ago. Had a bad spill where I caught the edge of a wave and flipped a couple of times in the water. My wife thought I had a concussion due to the very bad headache I had and Nausea. Her sister works in the radiology dept for a local hospital and arranged for us to go in late when she was working that night for an xray.

Put me in a johnnie coat and brought me into the room for xrays that my sister in law did. Even with the bad headache, the ones where they were taking an xray of my lower spine, she had me sit kind of Indian style and she was adjusting the film under me when ....boing, the little guy is making a tent out of the cover up. Both her and my wife burst out laughing, but it would not go down.

It was when I had a heart cath that I was double embarrassed. First, when they rolled me in to prep they lifted up my gown and I had no visible penis, just a pucker where it had retracted all the way in. Then the wash and scrub, then the shave. And my little sack right in the cute young nurse's face with no anchor post. I presumed she thought very little of it :-) (see I CAN laugh about it... now)

Then later, when she and a male tech were examining the prep site, poking around my sensitive inner thigh and under my balls, it got hard, and all 3.5 inches were up and out. I felt pretty small and quite embarrassed, I wasn't sure which one was worse, the "insy" in front of the gal, or the boner in the face of the guy with the gal looking on. I asked for the sedative they had offered earlier. But I knew this kind of thing happens all the time in such clinics. Besides, these were perfect strangers I would never see again. It was after the cath, the daily bandage treatment that ground me down the most. But that's another post.

Never thought I had one but the above post reminded me. It's a hospital thing too. I was having sinus surgery. The doctor had talked with me and they administerd the first part of anesthesia. About the time the med was put into the IV I sprung wood. It tented the blanket. Only my room mate saw. The doctor was some distance away from me. Being as ripped as I was I waved my hand trying to get his attention. He didn't see me. As uninhibited as I was I yelled, "Hey, Dr. Carr, is this stuff supposed to give you a hardon?" Guess it was my mouth not the erection that was embarassing. I don't remember it, but was told later the whole pre-surg area laughed hysterically. Hope no lines were being put in then. He did come to me and tried to remain professional. The answer was no.

• 1 month later...

A few years ago I was in the common changing room at a municipal swimming pool, quite a small room really, and I removed my swimming trunks and was toweling myself dry when to my astonishment I became fully erect. I hadn't been having erotic thoughts or noticing the other guys in the room, or feeling self-conscious, or anything. Boom, up and out. I tried to will it down but it was really locked in the hard position, if you know what I mean. I tried to keep myself hidden with my towel, but the moment came when I had to just put on my underwear and my pants, and there was no hiding it then. I was quite embarassed and got dressed in a hurry.

Another time at the same pool I saw two barely pubescent boys getting changed. One was being particularly modest and awkwardly trying to get dressed while remaining hidden beneath his towel, but his friend was being exhibitionistic. He got undressed superfast, then stayed in front of his friend talking, casually naked and showing off a small erection.

Once in the high school gym lockers I experienced a rapid rise to erection while I was in my underwear. Mortified, I turned away from the group of classmates clustered on one side of me. A friend of mine was on the other side, though, and he looked right at it, then made eye contact, then looked again, then made eye contact again. We never talked about it but I still remember that feeling of being unable to hide.

Another time when I was about 14 I fell asleep one summer day sprawled on my back on the couch in the living room of my house, wearing my speedo style swimsuit and nothing else. When I woke up my brother and a group of neighborhood kids, including girls, was in the room with me, snickering. I had been fast asleep and had developed a full hard-on. I got to my feet and rushed to my room to put some clothes on.

I've had a few embarassing moments. The one that "sticks out" in my mind most is actually one where I don't think anyone noticed. No one said anything anyway. It occured in the showers after playing some raquetball with a couple of friends and one of their brothers. My friends and I were 23 and the little brother was only 14. While playing raquetball, it appeared to me that the young teen had not started puberty yet. Yes, it was on my mind and I was somewhat concerned of how we would compare in size when showertime came. We had arrived at different times and therefore did not get dressed in the same area of the locker room. After finishing up our time on the court we headed for the showers. I recall actually trying to get some blood flow into my dick so as to cut down on the chances of being embarrased about my size in front of this kid. I then wrapped my towell around me and started my walk to the showers. As I walked out of my aisle, the little brother just happend to be walking just in front of me. I was very relieved that, from the view of his naked backside, it was even more apparent that he was not matured. The showers were open and in a square area with 2 or 3 shower heads on each of the four walls. In spite of the fact that I felt comfortable that my dick was larger than his, I was still somewhat curious to see what size he was. I didn't want to be obvious about it or anything so I chose a shower head on the opposite wall from him. His back was to me at first and I had another chance to make sure that mine was hanging as much as possible. When he first turned around, I was a bit surprised that his wasn't as small as I had expected. He also had just a tiny bit of pubic hair above his dick. I glanced back down at mine to assure myself and was pleased to see that mine was obviously looking larger than his. After looking back at his a couple of times, it seemed as though his was growing. I kept looking back at mine and back at his until it started looking as if mine wasn't a great deal larger than his. Up to this point, I never even considered the possibility of my getting an erection in the shower. I looked back over at his and it was obvious now that he had some blood flow moving into his penis. So much so, in fact, that his didn't look much smaller than mine at all. As my eyes went back and forth I actually started to think his might even be the size of mine. The unthinkable then began to happen. I began to get an erection. Unfortunately, a dick my size, does not take much blood and therefore does not take long at all to become erect. I turned my back to avoid being seen and started to contemplate how the heck I was going to get out of there. I was now fully hard and unable to move. I did manage to turn my head around enough to get another few looks at this kid. His dick was now hanging like mine had never hung before in my life. It was bigger than my hardon. I can still see him as he walked out of the shower and was drying off. His dick was just swinging all over the place. I was still hard and finally found my best opportunity to get out of the shower and quickly jump into the hottub without being noticed by anyone. There were about 6 guys including us at the time which really makes it seem like someone surely would have noticed my wood. I guess one of the advantages of being small endowed is that it is easier to hide your erections. smile.gif

I've got a few. The first was when my mom was concerned my penis and balls were too small. She had seen it and later approached me about it. She asked to see it and she was like, "Oh My." A couple of days later she took me to the doctor and told the her about my size. So the doctor told me to take my pants and undies off and get on the examining table. I think we can all agree that the doctor's room is always very cold so that didn't help my penis or testicles out at all. As she sees my penis, my mom, who would stay in the room, gets this glum look on her face. So I get up on the table and the doctor tells me to lie down on my back. She puts on her glove and proceeds to tug at my balls and penis and move the foreskin back to see if I've been keeping it clean or whatever. I look and my mom is staring directly at my penis. As the doctor goes about her business, I get an erection and my 4 inch penis sticks straight up in the air. The doctor continues to move it around and checks my balls which just makes it harder. Anyway the doctor finishes up the rest of the exam and tells my mom that I am "slightly below average" but it's nothing she should worry about. She then tells me to sit up because she's going to listen to my heart with her stethoscope. By this time my penis had gone limp again, so I'm sitting there with no shirt or pants and my 1.5 inch dick with my mom looking right at me. After we left I think my mom and I were distant for the next month.

The second was when I was in high school. I had grown another inch and was now five inches, which is where I am today. I went for a physical and one of the nurses took my blood pressure which came back very high. She said it's a lot more accurate if I do it on your thigh. (I'd never heard of this before but apparently it's quite common.) She asked my to take off my pants and lay face-down on the table. I did and she pointed out that my boxers were in the way so I slid them off while still laying on my stomach. She took the blood pressure, but as I was laying on my back, (I think most guys will agree), I was more susceptible to an erection so I had one. She took the blood pressure and said you can get up now so I did, with an almost 5 inch erection and all. She saw it and a smile instantly spread across her face (I guess because she was a young nurse she wasn't accustomed to seeing erections.) She said the blood pressure was fine and my physician came in to do the regular checkup. I got a few more humiliating experiences but I guess I've taken up enough time so reply if you've got any thoughts. Thanks.

• 1 month later...
he was probably really shocked to see that mine stuck straight up, almost against my belly.

Anyone know the reason of why some penises stick straight up, semi-parallel to the belly? Is it common? Does it make a difference to females, and/or affect intercourse in any way? Pardon my questions, but I am inexperienced and have just such a penis.

Mine was in high school. I was on the wrestling team throughout high school and for any of you who don't know weigh-ins are done totally nude. Anyway in my sophomore year a freshman joined the team who had an oh so hot bod. We wrestled in the same weight class and we were lined up for weigh-ins with just towels wrapped around our waists and I was behind him (normally because of seniority I should have been ahead of him). Anyway he drops his towel, hands it to the assistant coach, steps on the scales, and he has the most beautiful butt I had ever seen. Well to make a long story short my dick went sprong right to attention under my towel. He steps off the scale the assistant coach hands him back his towel and it is my turn. My face is as red as my hair, both coaches are smiling, damn near ready to bust a gut when the head coach suggests that I step aside for a few moments. I regained my composer and finished weighing in. The coach later called me aside after the weigh-ins and told me not to worry things like that happen once in a while and he wanted to see me back at practice the next day. I went back and stayed with the wrestling team throughout my high school years. I think that had to be my most embarrassing time to spring a wood.

uac, a vertical erection is not only very common, but it's normal. I should know, because mine is the same way. Like you, I often wondered when I was a teenager if it would affect my ability to have intercourse. Believe me, if anything, it makes having sex even better. The only downside is that it limits the positions you and your partner can engage in. (Man on top face to face is the best way for up-pointers, in my opinion). But it's a sign that you're a healthy and virile young man. You have nothing to worry about. In fact, you should be proud of it!