New Way to Measure Dick

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So what's an average displacement then?

Well from Lifestyle's Penis Size Study:

Length = 5.88 +/- 0.83 inches (mean +/- s.d.)

Girth = 4.97 +/- 0.51 inches (mean +/- s.d.)

Which means an 'average' displacement ranges from 7.99 cubic inches to 16.03 cubic inches, with a mean value of 11.56 cubic inches.

This means that my penis is 72% of the size of an 'average' penis!

This means that my penis is 72% of the size of an 'average' penis!

Dave,

Not exactly. According to your figures, your penis may be 72% of the MEAN average, but it falls within the average range.

Let me explain. According to your own figures, the "average" length covers a range between 5.05 inches and 6.71 inches. Your length of 5.5 inches is well within this average range.

Again, using your figures, the "average" girth fills a range from 4.46 inches to 5.48 inches. Your girth of 4.37 inches is just 0.09 inches below this average range. However, your "extra" length should compensate for the slightly below-average girth, meaning that your total displacement ought to be more than 7.99 cubic inches.

Rick

Hey Dave,

Actually, from what I can see so boldly imprinted in those white boxer-briefs, I'd say you have a very "mean" penis,-- and a nice over-all package, too!! smile.gif

Here's another thought why that might be so. When presented so positively, hanging as well as it does, your slightly below-average girth may give the optical illusion that your over-all penis length is even somewhat longer than what it actually is,-- it has something to do with the "angle of the dangle," and the fact that yours does not shrink and hide. waytogo.gif

Rick

John,

That's a very cool observation. cool.gif But every guy has to work this out for themselves, each in his own way. Some are further along the road to self-acceptance than others. Some have barely begun.

Given the nature of this site, the size issue, and therefore the measurement issue, seem to be recurring themes just about every time a newbie shows up and chimes in. So, sometimes we might have to repeat a bit, like this:

Hey Dave,

I absolutely LOVE the "angle of your dangle!" waytogo.gif

Rick

• 15 years later...