Marital Aids For Wife - Big and My Size (Small)

A few months ago on Valentine's Day I got a nice big life-like vibrator for my wife. It measures about 7.5 inches long by 5.5 inches around. It is much bigger than my little 4.5 by 4.3 incher and I was very turned on by its size. I loved to see her use it, as I could never stretch her out and satisfy her like that myself. I also enjoyed putting it next to my own hard cock and marveling at the size difference. (Remarkably, it's about the same size as my younger brother's cock, which is another story.)

Anyway, my wife has said that the vibrator is actually too big for her and that she wanted something smaller. I went to the local sex toy megastore and tried to find a smaller one to better accommodate her. Most of the vibrators were very big and thick, but I did find one that was more average sized. It looked rather small in the package and when I got home I measured it to see what it's dimensions were. I was surprised to see that it is almost exactly my size!

Well, my wife has always thought that I was very nicely endowed, but she has never measured my cock size. I have always said it's about 6" whenever the subject came up. My concern is that she will notice that the new vibrator and my cock are the same size. My fear is that she will measure the vibrator and realize how small my penis really is!

My questions are, "Should I be concerned if my wife finds out how small my cock really is?" and "What should I do if she starts talking about my small endowment in front of others?" as she is sometimes chatty on personal subjects.

If she talks about that kind of personal thing in front of others, there's much more wrong here than your size. She's not blind and already knows it's size and is well pleased by it. She asked for something smaller in the toy department because of the pleasure it gives her. I don't get your point or concern unless it's the lie you told to begin with. Many people both men and women ar poor judges of that sort of thing anyhow. Perceived dimensions and real ones are often different. I used to think I liked bigger dicks than I actually do. I had no clue what x-inches really was. Your dick is still the same one she's always liked so don't worry. Or, come clean and stop worrying about getting caught.

Men! You do get that she actually prefers your cock size, right? What she's probably doing with the vibrator when you aren't looking is rubbing it all over her clit where it belongs. Sheesh. rolling.gif

I'll bet you are 100% correct. I bought my wife a 6.5" long 4.25" girth vibrator as a gag gift when we went on a romantic weekend away. While on the trip we decided to try it just for spit and giggles. I put it up inside her and she did not like it at all. She said it just felt too "fake." She then took it and stimulated her clit while I worked on the other parts down there with my tongue. She liked it lots, but said she thought she would like one a little slimmer.

The next day I went to a sex store and bought one that is 5" long and 3.5" girth she loves it and we use it lots. I really like for her to use it because she has a more intense orgasm and guess who also gets the benefits from that??? peace.gifwave.gifwiggle.gifthumbup.gif

She says the smaller one just "hits the spot much better."

Another advantage to her using what we affectionately call "her little friend" is, while she is laying on her back using it on her clit, I lay on my side with one of her legs over my waist and the other held up by my hand or propped on my knee or even between my legs. Then I put my penis inside her and let my 5"er do his job on her G spot. Most of the time her orgasms send her through the roof. And if we don't finish together (which we usually don't) then she wants me to really take her and pop my nut.

Dang, wish she was here, now I've got to go jack off.

ANYWAY;

My fear is that she will measure the vibrator and realize how small my penis really is!

My questions are, "Should I be concerned if my wife finds out how small my cock really is?

I don't think I'd worry about this. Like Zaneblue said this is obviously what she wants, she prefers your size and in my opinion that is a huge vote of confidence not to mention a complement, so just give it to her man and don't worry.

What should I do if she starts talking about my small endowment in front of others?" as she is sometimes chatty on personal subjects.

Again, there is really not much you can do if this happens, but if by some slim chance she does measure and comment to you, just talk to her and explain that it is fine to talk about it between the two of you, even share fantasies together, but it is not something you'd be comfortable with others knowing.

Afterall, if you installed a swing or a trapeze or mirrors over your bed, you probably wouldn't share that with others.

I'm really not making light of your concern... It took me 45 years to get to the point where I would not worry JUST LIKE YOU ARE. I just think you have an opportunity to have a lot of fun and please your wife so I say go for it and cross the other bridges when you get there. Chance are your worries will never materialize. Especially if your wife finds as much pleasure with her "little toys" (both plastic and flesh) as mine does.

While I was working my way through college I cooked at a Denny's on the graveyard shift. Once it slowed down the gal (waitresses) really opened up - mostly to each other, but I was there.

One night they were talking about vibrators, and all but one agreed that smaller is better! I wish there was a way to survey a large quantity of women to see if this is common or rare.

About the fact that you don't want others to know your penis size, listen it wasn't even a few months ago...not one of my friends knew our penis sizes. We never really talked about it. I dunno what came over one of us, but we just decided to measure to see what size everyone was. There were many surprises along the way. For example a younger friend of mine, that me and my friends always refer to as the "bitch" of the group as a joke, just because he's a little younger and weaker turns out he has the biggest dick in the group. About 7 inches, which was very surprising. Two other of of my friends have 6.5ers and I have a 6. Theres another one of my friends with a 5 and one with a 4.5, and a few more, but you get the point.

I guess what I am trying to say is, if by any chance your penis size slips out in the open...who cares? It sounds like you have a beautiful wife and a good life outside this small splinter in your mind(sorry, just watched the matrix last night). Now, am I saying go out and scream your penis size? No not at all, I wouldn't do that If I had an 8 inch dick, but I am saying that you will find an excellent escape and sign of relief when everythings out in the open. Because if you think about it, once everyone knows and doesn't care, and your wife loves it how it is...what diffrence does it make?

My wife and I use some sex toys too. It's pretty fun actually! She has one "marital aid" that is super long and quite thick. She loves this one but uses the vibrator thing on her clit mostly (as Zane noted above). Really gets her motor going let me tell you! lol! Occasionally she takes it inside of her and she can gobble it up to the hilt - woof! Actually it's pretty darn erotic to see. She's quite large inside for such a small lady.

I know how you feel about your wife being chatty on personal subjects. My wife was very much the same way when she was in her 20's. She and her female friends would sometimes talk intimately about their hubbys (or lovers, if single) and she talked about my penis shape on several occasions with her friends. I was not particularly happy about this when I learned about it, but the ladies didn't seem to mind at all knowing I was hung "short but super thick" and they flirted with me all the more. I don't think it's nearly as big a deal as we guys make it out to be in our heads. If you're good in bed they don't seem to mind. Now bigger guys do look more erotic to ladies visually (I'm told by excellent sources) but we can bring home the bacon as well as the big boys! So... don't worry about it Dude. Keep it up and keep in coming!