How to place your penis inside your underwear

Aloha Chanpeter, wave.gif

First of all, welcome to the community!!!!!

To answer your question, since, when I am soft, I am pretty much just glans (i.e., not much of a shaft) pointing one way or the other is pretty much just a fantasy. I suppose that when I am slightly aroused, I tend to point it up.

Looking forward to reading more from you.

Aloha Stephen,

Thanks.... gives a different (and more recent) idea of what I look like (unfortunately??? I still have the baby face) That particular pic was taken a couple of years ago at a party thrown in my honor.

When I was young I used to wear it up in briefs but when erections hit I started putting it down so that when I would get hard the head would run up the underwear and I would almost fall to my knees with what my wife calls "the mini orgasm."

However, those days are long gone and I don't I stopped wearing underwear in high school. So it hangs down.

Rob

Hi, actually it is usually the worst during swimming time. If I wear it up, my swimtrunk will be very flat - i look like a girl wearing male swimtrunk! but when it gets erected then it kinda looks wierd becoz all of a sudden it seems i have a very large penis and sometimes even the head pops out of the swimtrunk - rather embarrasing

If I wear it down, it also looks very flat but when erected it kinda hurts and looks funnny as the bottom of the trunk will be boulging out very obviously.

Worse of all, those guys walking around the pool with mini trunks that show off their big ones really hurt my self-esteem

Mine shrivels back awaiting a playmate... in boxers, which I wear most frequently, I dress to the left (it and the balls hang down the left leg); when I wear briefs it goes where it wants; in boxerbrifs with pouch depending on the opening, I leave the balls in the pouch but pull my dick through the slot...

Which leads to another but related question... does anyone use cock rings or pad, or wear a soft cup jock when wearing swim wear or short shorts out in public to increase the bulge?

Chanpeter, it sounds like you wear racing style swim briefs. I have for years. Don't worry about how big the other guys' bulges are in them. If you convey confidence, they won't think a thing of it. As for how to wear it, I find that wearing it down gives you a bigger bulge, but up and off to one side is more comfortable for me. That way, if an erection happens, I push it more to that side, and it isn't so noticeable. blush.gif

Well, it depends on the pants or shorts I'm gonna wear... n most cases though, I like pouch-style briefs or pouch-style tight boxers, with my penis in the "up" position in there. If I don't get hard, the buldge is still respectable, and if I pop a hardon, it rides straight up, not embarrassingly pokin' out, or to either side. In boxers, it's unpredictable WHERE that little devil may show his outline!

Like many of the others, mine basically crawls back leaving no shaft. I will sometimes pack it in there pointing down but by the time I get my pants on, it has already crawled back into its fetal position. We are the group of guys that let so many of the others here feel better about what they thought was small. smile.gif

Well...in the event my penis is in a state of excitement... and large enough to place inside my underwear.... I usually point it up...To me, it just makes it appear bigger that way...

But then, when my penis is big enough to point in an up or down position...I usually don't have my underwear on!

When I was a teenager and I was really small, I used to have it pointing up in my briefs. It was more comfortable that way because at that length at the time, it didn't hang down, it just kind of pointed out so it felt better to have it up.

I used to think I was small because of that. Perhaps not enough blood got to it.

Now I let it hang down. It hangs to the left.

I place it in any position which is comfortable, sometimes pointing below, above etc. It's always sits comfortable, because of my small size, i guess that's an advantage huh. So what does it matter anyway? smile.gif

btw why is you nick verysmall, when your penissize obviously is far from it?? confused.gif