Let's talk about small endowed nudists

Naked Travel Market Is Taking Off, Nudists Say

While much of the tourism industry has struggled through recession, war and terrorist threats, the nudist niche is taking off. Naked recreation and travel is a $400 million industry worldwide, up from $120 million in 1992, according to the American Association for Nude Recreation.

Enthusiasts say social nudity is a rapid equalizer that leads to easy camaraderie.

"You don't know a bank president from a bus driver," said Erich Schuttauf, the AANR's executive director. "People just tend to be more personal; they drop some of their guard down."

The AANR, North America's oldest and largest nudist association, has seen its membership rise by 75 percent in the last decade, to about 50,000. Thirty new nudist or clothing-optional clubs have opened in the United States and Canada in the last two years, the association said.

The high-pressure work world is driving some of that growth, especially among affluent professionals.

"You drop your clothes and you say 'I'm on vacation now,' and you get into relaxation mode really fast," said Schuttauf, a lawyer who began visiting a nudist club on weekends to escape the stress of a high-profile firm.

Media coverage of events such as this month's chartered flight from Miami to Cancun for 87 bare-bodied passengers has also piqued curiosity, industry officials say.

SELF-ACCEPTANCE

"Maybe Americans are taking a little bit more of a European attitude toward nudity. Accepting yourself is very healthy," said Debra Peterson, marketing manager for Florida's Cypress Cove nudist resort.

At the industry's annual open house, Nude Recreation Week, 260 nudist and clothes-optional clubs in the United States and Canada will open their doors and drop their fees to give first-timers a glimpse from July 7 to 13.

Barbecues, limbo contests and golf matches are planned along with orientation tours. Visitors are coached on rules and etiquette -- carry a towel to sit on, look people in the EYES, wear supportive and protective gear as needed.

"If you're using the barbecue grill then obviously you're going to put something on," Schuttauf said.

Nudist resorts run the gamut from modest campgrounds to luxury villas with posh amenities. At the 300-acre Cypress Cove resort, guests often spend the day strolling nearby Disney World, then drop their duds for a dip in the pool, a pedicure in the spa or a pick-me-up at Cheeks Bar and Grill.

Some devotees live full-time at nudist communities, but for most it's a weekend and vacation pursuit.

The Buff Divers, with 300 club members worldwide, organize three or four naked scuba vacations a year, traveling to premier warm-water sites like Fiji and the Cayman Islands.

"It's exhilarating," said Dave Felton, who runs the nonprofit club. "When all you've got to do is strap on a tank and go down, it's a freedom that most divers never experience."

Tiemann took her first nude voyage after she and her husband had to postpone a boat trip and found the vessel mostly filled by a nudist club on the only week they were free.

"I, at first, was totally opposed, but we both needed to get away," she said. "We found some really nice people, far less pretentious and uptight than the people we met on many of our trips."

NUDE, NOT LEWD

She and her husband opened Bare Necessities Tour & Travel in Austin, Texas, courting "the well-to-do naturist traveler."

Thirteen years later, they've sent 15,000 naked people on cruises, chartering vessels from mainstream lines. They chartered Carnival's ship Ecstasy earlier this year for a 10-day, 2,000-passenger nude cruise from California to Puerto Vallarta and other Mexican ports.

"We do them as a full-ship charter. Obviously you can't mix nonparticipants with a group like this," said Carnival spokeswoman Jennifer de la Cruz.

Most nudist groups embrace the motto "nude is not lewd," battling suspicions that nudity equals sexual licentiousness.

Generally, it's the women who have to be reassured they won't be pawed by strangers or ridiculed if their bodies aren't centerfold-perfect, Tiemann said.

"If mama doesn't go, nobody goes. So you've got to convince her this is a safe thing," she said.

Ok, you might not be small endowed or you may be. But you might have recently gone to a nudist resort of some type or another. Perhaps a cruise or perhaps an all male (usually gay/bi) camping facility in with clothing is optional.

Let's talk about that and how you were accepted. Did it help you accept yourself as you are? Perhaps cock size isn't an issue, but your body proportions are. Everyone has issues about their body -- even models.

Also, how about posting a link to your favorite places that you have been or know about and elaborate about it. Lists some pros and cons on each.

I have never been to a nude resort of any kind, but I am dying to go.jump.gif

I've been to a very cool "clothing optional" beach in Oregon called "Rooster Rock" (no kidding) on the Columbia River near Portland numerous times. It's a very beautiful place in the Columbia River Gorge where the river cut its way thru the Cascade Mountains. The views are incredible, the water's fine and the beach is sandy. Very nice indeed.

And the folks are quite nice too. Men and women both - bu the majority are men. I get the feeling it's a gay pick-up place for local Portland gays as I've been hit on many times while I was sunning there. I can honestly say I've never had an erection in a nudist environment - on the contrary I've been more worried that folks would think I was hung too short. No one seems to give a rip - it's all in my head - and as soon as I got over that I've had some really fun times. Met some great folks! So by all means if you get a chance to do so - go for it!

Wow - nudity - one of my favorite subjects!

I have always been a "home nudist", sleeping nude and occasionally (when appropriate) just hanging around the house nude. I have been a "social" nudist for the last year, and for me each experience in social nudity is a new one.

When my wife and I first decided to give it a try (outside of our home), we thought a nudist park would be better than a nude beach. Parks are secluded from the general public. We assumed that a nude beach would have it's share of gawkers and voyeurs. A private park seemed a safe alternative. I have always been comfortable nude in locker rooms, she was coming with the understanding that if she didn't like it, we would not go back.

We started by first trying a local nudist park. We chose a mid-week day when it would not be crowded. The park we went to was listed as a "family park", but was also a very conservative "Christian" park. They allowed M/F couples only - NO singles (men or women), and no body art, piercings, or jewelry below the neck. The facility was small but nice, we were there for about 3 hours. For a first time, it was pretty bland. After about 10 minutes we were comfortable nude. After about 20 minutes we didn't care who saw us. There were a couple of old folks who sat far away from us, and one mom with her young son. We pretty much just sat around on the lawn catching rays (on our pale white bodies). I wasn't concerned with my size at all, no one really saw me. We learned how nice it could be outside in the sun and swimming naked, and went home pleased with ourselves. And with all the anxiety and worrying, there were no erections (mine or anyone elses).

Our second time out came a few weeks later, and we decided to dive in full force. We rented a cabin at a different camp for two days. This place was much larger, listed as a "family camp", and welcomed singles. We saw lots of tattoos, a few piercings, and lots of what we found out were called "smoothies" (shaved). We spent 48 hours nude. We tried out their pool and pond, and loved the huge hot tub. We even went hiking in the woods nude. The cabin next to us was being rented by a young couple with their 6 year old daughter. They were very friendly, and told us all about all of the nudist resorts they have been to. Their favorite was Club Orient in St. Maarten. Talking with them really eased our anxieties and made us more comfortable being nude around other people. We went to a couple of socials with all kinds of food and wine. The first time we sat in a restaurant nude was really strange. We were really sad to have to leave.

We have now been going to this camp for a full year, and this summer purchased a membership and joined the AANR (American Assoc. for Nude Recreation). I guess that makes us card-carrying nudists.

As for size issues, I have seen all sizes (from acorns to really-really-hung) and shapes. Women with big boobs, small boobs, manicured pubic hair, no pubic hair, nudists in wheelchairs, on crutches, little kids, teens, old folks, all ages shapes and sizes. I'm no GQ model, and my little penis hides most of the time. I have found that no one cares what you look like. After a year of visiting nudist camps, I have not yet seen (or had) a spontaneous erection in public. I did read that if you have an erection, you should simply jump in the water or cover it up until it deflates. It's natural, just don't flaunt it.

Tomorrow my wife and I are celebrating my birthday by renting a cabin again and spending another 48+ hours nude. I'm planning to lounge at the beach, float in the pool, soak in the hot tub, paddle a canoe, play some volleyball and tennis, and go hiking in the woods. There's nothing like a campfire nude (roasting your nuts by an open fire...)! I also hear that nude biking can be fun. Perhaps I'll try that too.

Maybe we should start a nudist forum here at Measurection?

Rick

I spent some years going to clothing-optional pagan gatherings in a couple of southern states. Two were held at an actual nudist camp in Florida. I have to agree with the old axiom: "if everybody's nude, then nobody's naked".

I was sure that during my first nude experience, everybody would know exactly what I was thinking all the time, if you know what I mean. To my amazement, I remained flaccid most of the time. Well, there was that one time during the adult olympics...

I've see people of all sizes, including some men with retracted dicks I just wanted to complement, as I think retracting dicks are cool. And there was one guy they called "third leg" who hung to his knee. I don't know if he was ever able to get completely hard, but his girlfriend seemed happy with him. I feel sorry for people like that, knowing the problems I face at my size.

Nudity is a very free, very refreshing feeling. It's not a sex-fest (even at the pagan gatherings: that still happens in tents). And it was actually at one of these events that I got "woof"ed by a guy for the first time... not even knowing what it meant. Now I wish I'd tracked him down and brought him back to the tent!

crazy.gif

Actually I was lalking with a guy at the club, this last weekend. He goes to Wrecked Beach a local naturist beach. Several things he noticed, the size queens pose and have groupies cooing around them....plastic people. He finds that the 'average' people just wander around, swim, relax, tend to be friendly, open, honest and down to earth. Its hard to pretend to be something when you're completely exposed. Its like removing the clothes removes the falseness of society. Bank president, accountant, doctor, ditchdigger, shortorder cook, no clothes to speak of your 'prestige and importance'. you're just another bag of skin holding in a lot of organic material....;-)

I'd have to agree with all of the comments so far regarding the nudist lifestyle.

My Wife and I have been nudist for almost 20 yrs now, and it has done more for my self confidence and self esteem than anything else I can think of.

During my early days, getting an erection was not my biggest fear, but what other people might think of my small (or retracted penis!)

Over the years, I have seen quite a few erect penises, but they are either from some young newcomers, (who are usually quite embarrassed, and quickly try to hide it.... or from the "pervs" who sometimes like to parade up and down displaying themselves. The other nudists usually just laugh and ignore these characters. (Unless there are kids on the beach, and then he'll get chased off the beach.... or in one case, thrown in the ocean!)

I have found a nudist environment to be a great equalizer. You will never receive any negative comments. (Not from seasoned, experienced nudists anyway.)

And while small penises maybe in the minority, you will almost certainly see another guy as small as yourself.

But I must say...even after 20 yrs as a nudist, I can still get "panic attacks" especially if I am standing in a group with some well hung guys, and mine starts to disappear!?! blush.gif

But these fears are all in my own head, and I can usually get over it pretty quick.

Anyway... I can thoroughly recommend anyone interested, to go for it!!

Hey guys....

I have a membership at CLUB COLUMBUS...which is one in a chain of gay bath houses...or as they prefer to be called... "Men's Only Clubs".

I have been to the one in Columbus, St. Louis, and Indianapolis.

So, what are these clubs? Well... they have a full gym for you to work out in. (Clothing REQUIRED in gym). They also have a lounge with a TV. Also have rooms for you to rent for sex or rest, or whatever you prefer.

You must wear a towel while walking through the halls....and in the lounge...but clothing is optional in the "wet areas"...meaning the pool, whirlpool, steam room, and sauna.

As I mentioned in another thread...I don't have a problem with going into the steam room, and taking off my towel...and letting the other guys seeing my dick... I mean, chances are...when the towel is removed...the other guys will start j/o with you...or attack you..like a bird going for a worm...

However...as far is a nudist is concerned...I just don't think that I am comfortable taking my shirt off. I know as a guy, this sounds crazy..but it's true.

I have been overweight much of my life..and alhough I am now losing weight...I do have saggy portions...which haven't firmed up yet... So, I would rather let guys see my dick than my chest or stomach... (Now I will take the shirt off if I take someone back to my room...lol...but not while I am out in public.)

But I do enjoy going to the bath houses...and seeing all the guys in towels...or walking around naked in the wet areas.

Here is a link for the Clubs.... http://www.the-clubs.com

I don't understand how a shirt hides an overweight body. I mean the shirt usually takes the form of whatever is beneath. To be naked in a steamroom yet have a shirt on -- just merely raises attention to you and makes guys wonder why you have that shirt on. If you are overweight, they already know you are. You need to come out of your overweight closet. Listen -- I am not being critical. But this is just as important as coming out of your small closet. You need to come out of all the fucking closets. lol.gif

Once you come out of these closets you will be FREE! From that point as you lose weight and gain strength your body will be noticed all the more. But I tell you the fact of the matter --- there are tons of guys who are into bears and your shape. Be yourself.

I live near several nudist resorts. Last year I went, by myself, to one of these several times. I am not well endowed and when I get nervous my dick goes almost into hiding. On my two visits I did not see any small dicks...but I went during the week.. The first time was very exciting because of the novelty..Day visitors have to undress in their car which is parked next to the pool area. That walk from the car to the pool, probably 25 feet was very exciting, not erection type exciting but roller coaster ride anticipation. To me it seemed like everybody there was more interested in if people were looking at them rather than staring at the new comer...I enjoyed looking at the people,but you have to be careful not to stare..thats one of the rules...the only time I felt uncomfortable was when kids were swimming..not that I am a perv, but I was afraid I might glance there way and somebody would think I was looking. The bathrooms are unisex which was different, especially looking at the under the stall next to you and seeing a nice pair of feminine legs. During my two visits I only caught people looking at my dick a couple of times. One was a younger couple and she looked and said something to her mate. They got out of the pool looked at me and went into the woods. Naturally my thoughts went to I wonder if she was turned on by small dicks or something..any way I did not following them and when they came back it looked like he was not completely flacid. I didn't get an erection till I left and thought about all I had seen. My next visit was even better as far as scenery. There were several very good looking women, who I think came there for one reason but to be looked at..which I did. I found sitting in back of women laying on recliners very pleasant..no hidden beaver shots and one even had a string hanging out..

So I recommend to anyone regardless of size to visit its fun and exciting....

Small dicked nudist here. Been to Rooster Rock and Sauvie Island in Oregon, Peoples Park in Spokane, prefer wilderness hot springs in the western USA. I'm usually the littlest guy, 1 to 2 soft, but sometimes I've seen retractors or little buttons. More small guys are needed at nudist sites otherwise the big ones win. I do confess at surreptitious tugging to make it a little longer, oh well.

The idea of a nude beach sounds really exciting to me. I'd want to go to one that was pretty far away where there wouldn't be any chance of me knowing anyone. But I think it might really help me feel more accepting of being small if I had the courage to go.

Plus, I'm not narcissistic or anything but I am proud of my physique and if I had a few drinks in me, I would probably even like guys or girls looking at me. I think it might be a thrill to see how people reacted to how small (well actually tiny unfortunately) I was. And it would be interesting to check out other sizes. Not sure if I'd look more at the men or the women. The only thing is, I'm guessing there wouldn't be any single women at any nude beaches though.

It'd have to be pretty warm though or I'd be about non-existant when soft. Most of the time I'm just the head sticking about straight out and barely any shaft at all, so I always have to trim close. That may be more info than you wanted though. grin.gif Hopefully I wouldn't get too many surprised looks from people at my size, but who knows maybe that would turn me on. Not sure how I would react but it sounds exciting. Just laying back on a towel and getting sun, closing your eyes and putting yourself completely on display for everyone that walks by.

That may be more info than you wanted though
Impossible, stud. We love reading your posts.

As for the nude beach thing, why not give it a shot? At least you'll be able to say that you experienced it.

P.S. If you want to experiment to see how you'd react be having someone see you lying nude, I'd be glad to volunteer as a guest voyeur. blush.gifdevil.gif

You would be surpised Ministud. Give a nude beach a try. At San Onofre here in So Cal there are many single women and many "buttons" or tiny dicks. All body types, ages, dick sizes etc. I went with a group of 7 guys a couple weeks ago. We ranged from a tiny (only head showing) to six hanging inches. I was somewhere in between. Everybody had fun. Go!!

The idea of a nude beach sounds really exciting to me. I'd want to go to one that was pretty far away where there wouldn't be any chance of me knowing anyone. But I think it might really help me feel more accepting of being small if I had the courage to go.

Stud,

Sounds like an excellent plan, all around, as it would certainly help you to overcome,-- assuming, of course, that there's still any more overcoming yet to do.

Plus, I'm not narcissistic or anything but I am proud of my physique and if I had a few drinks in me, I would probably even like guys or girls looking at me.

Are you so sure about NOT being narcissistic? With your jaunty style, laid-back attitude, and curiosity about all sorts of daring-do, I think you make for a real class-act, total-package tease,-- and YOU know it,too.

I think it might be a thrill to see how people reacted to how small (well actually, tiny, unfortunately) I was. And it would be interesting to check out other sizes. Not sure if I'd look more at the men or the women.

Hmmmmm. I guess you're just going to have to go out and do it then,-- and report back to us with the answers to all these "innocent" curiosities of yours.

It'd have to be pretty warm, though, or I'd be about non-existant when soft. Most of the time I'm just the head sticking about straight out and barely any shaft at all, so I always have to trim close. That may be more info than you wanted though. grin.gif

Absolutey not!! I think a whole lot MORE detail would be quite in order. Who could be bored now? Geez,-- talk about being a tease!

Hopefully I wouldn't get too many surprised looks from people at my size, but, who knows, maybe that would turn me on.

Heck, if it might turn you on, I think I could arrange to have a whole GROUP gather around and act REALLY surprised! WOW!! Look at THAT!!! Man,--check THIS dude out! You'd be more than turned on,-- your ego would be all the way up in the sky,-- along with a few other things.

Not sure how I would react but it sounds exciting. Just laying back on a towel and getting sun, closing your eyes and putting yourself completely on display for everyone that walks by.

And way down here, in this serene, warm, tropical little island, partially lost in the rain forest, there's a big balcony attached to my house, overlooking the view of the bay, the beach, and the ocean, where you could do EXACTLY that,-- just lay back, close your eyes, feel the gentle breeze and the glowing sun, and enjoy the moment to the max. Strangely, too, for some odd reason, I also have the distinct impression that that view of the view would then be vastly improved, but can't quite say why. Gotta think about that for a while, to see if I can understand.

Cheers,-- you've way too cool for words,

Rick

On a trip to the Greek Islands 5 years ago I decided I had to give it a try--I had been traveling on my own (don't think I would have suggested it if I was with a friend) for about 2 months and figured if it was a disaster, I could just leave and never mention it to anyone. But even with that, it sure took some courage to work up to. But I went and it turned out to be one of the best things I ever did for me. At first I was pretty nervous and spent the first hour on my stomach on my beach mat. But finally sun (I didn't want to burn my bum!!!) and boredom made me turn over--guess what? Nobody on the beach laughed or fainted, or even seemed to care. It was pretty amazing. There were nude guys everywhere, just enjoying being on the beach. It wasn't some competition. Of course, I checked out other guys and saw right away that there was every size and shape and cut (or mostly uncut) represented.

Within a few hours, I had met a bunch of guys and we all just sat around nude, chatting, getting to know each other and swapping travel stories/adventures and tips on places to go or stay. At the end of the first day, I was invited to meet up later and hang with these guys (who had all just met there). We partied for a week.

I think it made a difference that it was in europe--can't tell you why. But people there do seem to have different attitudes about nudity (versus sex).

It really helped me and marked a big test of self-image for me.

I've been back now to beaches in europe, and gone to 2 nude beaches here in the states, so I feel more comfortable, once I'm there. There's still that moment just before you strip down where I feel the clutch and kind of hesitate. But you get over that.

So I recommend it no matter what your size. Getting hard wasn't an issue (it doesn't happen often, unless I feel asleep in the sun). It was great...and btw, and I got the best tan I've ever had!!!!!!

Sure 33 it is mentioned often. But always in a friendly manner One of the hung guys said "be careful a seagull doesn't mistake that for a worm! he shot back Just be careful you don't trip on that thing. We got what we got. No shame between friends.

On a trip to the Greek Islands 5 years ago, I decided I had to give it a try--I had been traveling on my own for about 2 months.......

But even with that, it sure took some courage to work up to. But I went and it turned out to be one of the best things I ever did for me.

It was pretty amazing. There were nude guys everywhere, just enjoying being on the beach. It wasn't some competition. Of course, I checked out other guys and saw right away that there was every size and shape and cut (or mostly uncut) represented.

Within a few hours, I had met a bunch of guys and we all just sat around nude, chatting, getting to know each other and swapping travel stories/adventures and tips on places to go or stay. At the end of the first day, I was invited to meet up later and hang with these guys (who had all just met there). We partied for a week.

It really helped me and marked a big test of self-image for me.

There's still that moment just before you strip down where I feel the clutch and kind of hesitate. But you get over that. It was great...and btw, and I got the best tan I've ever had!!!!!!

OK Pep,

I hope you don't mind my reading-between-the-lines, but am I picking up a double-message here,-- a kind story-within-a-story? I think I am, and if I'm right, you're way cooler than you first try to make yourself out to be.

I say that because in addition to the direct message, there seems to be a subtle sub-text here, indicating that you've made most of your more interesting "discoveries" while travelling alone, under circumstances when the real you can really be you, a much broader revealation than just this particular nude sun-bathing scene.

As you've also so casually noted, "kindred spirits" are far more likely to appear on the scene when the real you can be fully expressed. I wholeheartedly concur with this inside message, and fully agree that travelling alone, particularly over a fairly extended time-interval, can really open up one to far more in life than just a nicely sun-tanned bum! In fact, it can leave a rosy after-glow that can linger for a life-time.

Yes,-- self-image, indeed,-- in a whole lot of different categories, but, so subtlely put, that others can just let their imaginations drift in wonderment at the endless possibilities. I like your manner of calmly down-playing your adventures and exploits, teasing us with your totally-relaxed veneer, while your heart races at 90 mph., searching for the truth in all its myriad complexities, never leaving any path untaken.

Rick

You're probably right Rick--although the "way cooler" thing doesn't apply.

But my discoveries on the road apply to a lot more than just going nude on a beach. It's about making all the decisions (big and small) all day, making smart choices, being totally responsible for myself, managing my money, staying healthy, opening myself up to meet new people I would never normally meet (which means getting over being judgemental), experiencing the world at ground level, going left when sometimes I had planned on going right, and really learning about not getting frustrated when things don't go the way I've planned (learned at lots of hot airport and trainstations in the middle of the night).

But the big thing relates to your comment about "kindred spirits." What I really learned was that no matter how different we all seem, most of us have more in common than we know--you just have to look for it and be open to hearing about it.

But the big thing relates to your comment about "kindred spirits." What I really learned was that no matter how different we all seem, most of us have more in common than we know--you just have to look for it and be open to hearing about it.

Hey Pep! This sounds so much like you in Chat... glad to see you sharing in the forums as well.... you are a great funmaker in the Chats!!!!! scorp grin.gif

This is a subject right up my alley. I go a nude beach 4 days a week in the summer (weather permitting, and it hasn't permitted much this summer LOL) I see all shapes and sizes of dicks there. Lots of the guys do happen to be "showers" or you can tell that they've taken Viagra/Levitra/Cialis before they start to strut around because they are constants in a non-flacid state. But I have seen many time smaller sized guys there naked and showing. Just this weekend I ran into one of my buddies from my outdoor club there. I've never seen him naked before and he had a dick the size of yours Ministud. Just a little one incher soft. I wish he did get it hard so I could compare erection lengths to yours.

Since it's a gay nude beach I make a point of giving postive feedback to guys that show there smaller sized dicks. I sometimes nod, smile or let a few times I've even pulled the guys aside and said to them how nice their dick is. All the guys have appreciated my feedback. Some more then others devil.gif I can't help myself smaller dicks are hot!!

Kirk - If you want to voyeur at Minidicks dick, you gotta get past me. lol.gif