Boys Developing Bigger Younger

3 hours ago, littledick724 said:

a 31 months kid, who has a 7cm soft penis (9cm stretched), longer soft than mine in erection, and apparently close to the adult average in India (8,2cm soft, 10,9 stretched, 13cm erect, which is the same than in France).

As the article stated, with the medical problem, the doctor has observed the same over average length in others

• 1 month later...
On 9/26/2022 at 6:34 PM, littledick724 said:

@topdog You are right! More precocious puberty doesn't mean increasing in penis size!

I tend to agree. I am not sure that young men are even bigger now than 20-30 years ago. I am gay and have been dating men for 30 years now. And I don´t really see any particular difference in penis sizes amoung young men between the young men of 1992 and young men 2022. 

BUT it is absolutely possible, I would say likely, that boys are just developing 1-2 years earlier. So at 13-14-15 they look more impressive than boys looked 30 years ago. And I do tend to think that there seem to be more well endowed boys at an early age than when I was a boy. In swim baths now a days it has become common and normal to see 12-13 yo boys with 6-7 inches penises (of course they are rarely hard, but you can figure out that if they are 5 inches soft, they will also be at least 6-7 inches hard, that´s logical). When I was that age most boys that age looked pretty small. Only at 15-16 they became big down there. 

This also means that 16 yo´s look older today than 30 years ago. I often can´t see any difference between a 16 yo boy and a 20 yo young man. Since at 16 most boys seem to be fully developed now a days, which was not always the case 30 years ago.

On 11/19/2022 at 8:17 AM, Gaydane said:

BUT it is absolutely possible, I would say likely, that boys are just developing 1-2 years earlier. So at 13-14-15 they look more impressive than boys looked 30 years ago.

This is true.

I frequent a nudist campground that is family oriented, which means there are kids of all ages running around naked. Several....and I mean it's more the norm than the exception, prepubescent boys are bigger limp than I am hard. Their limp dick being 4 or 5 inches. Just swinging and bouncing all over the place.

@SloStroker @Gaydane ...

There has always been exceptions to the norm, but with all of the exposure to elements in this modern era that previous generations were not exposed to... this could very well be a reason.   There are a myriad of things to do with our environment now, that were not in existence a few decades back.  From drugs, food additives, removal of additives, electronics exposure, chemicals in everything from soaps to plastics, atmospheric changes, and etc etc have changed from times past.  It would be difficult to narrow down any certain cause.  Especially since, studies show that today's young men have less natural testosterone than previous generations.   Things don't seem to add up. ..🤔

On 11/20/2022 at 3:11 PM, SloStroker said:

I frequent a nudist campground that is family oriented, which means there are kids of all ages running around naked. Several....and I mean it's more the norm than the exception, prepubescent boys are bigger limp than I am hard. Their limp dick being 4 or 5 inches. Just swinging and bouncing all over the place.

For some reason that bothers me more than being around adult men.  The idea that these boys have more meat is dosconcerting.

I agree with Wookieboy.  I just read a few of the posts going back many many years and really I think it's creepy to speak of your own son sporting a big cock.  My father would NEVER have said these things about me.  Well, obviously -- since my dick is quite small.  But, the whole subject just invites the voyeurs and pedo-types to basically make up their fantasies here.

Although I am a nudist -- I would never go to a campground full of naked kids.  I would go to a campground full of sagging tits on old women and men.  LOL.  Hey -- they need a thrill too.

@canuck45 ....@Ethan ....

I thought the idea of naturism and nudists was for physical freedom, not for the "thrill" of seeing other people naked or being a sexual exhibitionist oneself...🤔..???? .... Oh, well.... One excuse is as good as another. 🙄.  

For the sake of argument... Why would a person freely discuss other people's equipment (both male and female), but not one's own family.? ... Seems a little hypocritical. ..🤔

Edited by Appreciater

8 hours ago, Wookieboy said:

For some reason that bothers me more than being around adult men.  The idea that these boys have more meat is disconcerting.

To me it meant I couldn't be "one of them", ie. part of their group.

17 hours ago, Ethan said:

But, the whole subject just invites the voyeurs and pedo-types to basically make up their fantasies here.

Although I am a nudist -- I would never go to a campground full of naked kids.  I would go to a campground full of sagging tits on old women and men.  LOL.  Hey -- they need a thrill too.

I probably should have done a better job of explaining that this particular nudist camp is not sexual. Nudism and nudity aren't sexual. While I enjoy sex as we all do, I also enjoy being naked. Families come because it's healthy for kids to feel comfortable with their bodies. At this particular place there is a wide variety of body types, sizes, etc. 

Here's a link to the place I visit. I have never see or participated in any type of sexual behavior. In fact, I have never seen anyone erect here.

https://rockhavenlodge.com

17 hours ago, Appreciater said:

I thought the idea of naturism and nudists was for physical freedom, not for the "thrill" of seeing other people naked or being a sexual exhibitionist oneself...🤔..????

I was agreeing with naturism is not a thrill or sexual exhibitionism....maybe I misunderstood the original posting.  I read it as focusing  on boys with bigger  may be an unhealthy obsession....  

On 4/4/2022 at 3:26 PM, Gaydane said:

The BIG surprise was a brown boy with curly dark hair who was not taller than the other boys. He was maximum 160 cm tall. But he had a huge soft dick for his age and body size. I would say 5 inches when totally flaccid. And he already had a big bush on his dick. I was a bit shocked to see that at 11-12 he was bigger than most adult men in the swim bath. Of course he could be a shower. But at 5 soft it´s likely that he would be at least 7 inches when hard.

Well, this response sure rang a bell.  I'm mentioned my experience in England in the mid-to-late 1960s on this site (far more than once, I'm afraid).  But in that same age group, just like @Gaydane's experience, I saw the overwhelming majority of my classmates had tiny penises and no pubic hair at all.  A few had slightly larger penises and I believe all of them had that initial little patch of pubes above their penises and slightly larger testicles.  But we also had one boy in our class who was... EXCEPTIONAL!  This boy's pelvic area was well-covered in dark, curly pubic hair, including his low-hanging balls and the "happy trail" leading up to his belly button.  And the boy's penis?  It was, literally, unbelievable.  To date, I have yet to see (in person) any male of any age who had such a long, thing, pendulous penis.  I never saw this boy hard, but soft he must have been at least six or seven inches long (15.25 to 17.75cm) and his soft circumference was probably the same or more than my erect circumference at my peak (in my twenties).  Truly and unforgettable sight and I would love to see him today (I shrank when I got older - and I wonder if he did, as well).

On 11/24/2022 at 8:41 AM, SloStroker said:

I probably should have done a better job of explaining that this particular nudist camp is not sexual. Nudism and nudity aren't sexual.

My experience with nudists has been the same.  Family nudity has nothing to do with sex.   Nudists simply recognize that clothes wearing is a cultural artifact.  Being nude is natural and not necessarily sexual.

On 11/24/2022 at 10:29 PM, CuriousNow said:

To date, I have yet to see (in person) any male of any age who had such a long, thing, pendulous penis.

Meant to say, "... any male of any age who had such a long, thing thick, pendulous penis."

On 11/24/2022 at 11:29 PM, CuriousNow said:

[...] But we also had one boy in our class who was... EXCEPTIONAL!  This boy's pelvic area was well-covered in dark, curly pubic hair, including his low-hanging balls and the "happy trail" leading up to his belly button.  And the boy's penis?  It was, literally, unbelievable.  To date, I have yet to see (in person) any male of any age who had such a long, thing, pendulous penis.  I never saw this boy hard, but soft he must have been at least six or seven inches long (15.25 to 17.75cm) and his soft circumference was probably the same or more than my erect circumference at my peak (in my twenties).  Truly and unforgettable sight and I would love to see him today (I shrank when I got older - and I wonder if he did, as well).

Me and a couple of my friends while reminiscing occasionally bring up a kid like that (two, actually!) who we happened to see naked on a vacation when we we were in our twenties, which is *decades* ago. It's crazy and kind of funny to think that when you have a penis like that, you inadvertently create life-long memories for complete strangers just by going swimming. I wonder at what point during the life of someone like that they become aware of this and suddenly hundreds of memories of slightly stunned reactions and glances make a whole different kind of sense. Or is it something you are getting used to so much you hardly notice it? We will never know, will we :D

12 hours ago, garconfort2 said:

... It's crazy and kind of funny to think that when you have a penis like that, you inadvertently create life-long memories for complete strangers just by going swimming. ... Or is it something you are getting used to so much you hardly notice it? We will never know, will we :D

"We will never know, will we?"  That's what I thought when I read your post!

Well, I suppose it's possible that I might meet the kid I knew (if I went back to England).  I can picture our reunion now... "So, how's life been treating you since I last saw you in 1970?  Is your flaccid penis still eight inches long?"  Great conversation starter!

5 hours ago, CuriousNow said:

"We will never know, will we?"  That's what I thought when I read your post!

Well, I suppose it's possible that I might meet the kid I knew (if I went back to England).  I can picture our reunion now... "So, how's life been treating you since I last saw you in 1970?  Is your flaccid penis still eight inches long?"  Great conversation starter!

That's so funny.  But honestly, I have a few friends who are very well hung and when I ask them "How's it hanging?" in reference to their pendulous meat they always react with humor and joy.  I think hung guys enjoy being complemented for their girth and length.

10 hours ago, Wookieboy said:

I think hung guys enjoy being complemented for their girth and length.

LOL, well, I'd have to say, "I guess I'll never have the opportunity to enjoy such comments!"

Imagining that meeting with my former classmate - whatever his answer might be to my question about his eight inches, I would guess his question for me after comparing my penis now to my penis at 15 or so would be, "Damn, what happened to it?"

I went to two different high schools. My freshman and sophomore year at one school and my last two at another. One of the reasons I transferred schools is because I played basketball and had to change and shower with the team. The news of my small cock was spread all over school. I couldn't get dates. I was made fun of. It sucked. 

Sadly, I seldom see anyone I attended that school with. Now I couldn't care less if they joke about my small penis. Yeah...I'm a 6'5" tall hulking guy with a boy sized dick. So what?