Boys Developing Bigger Younger

Has anyone else noticed boys being better endowed at an earlier age nowadays? It seems that I've seen this with more frequency over the past few years. Most recently, the National Junior Olympics were covered in my local newspaper with stories and photos. One photo that got my attention was the 800 meter sprint that had a photo of two 12 year old boys at the finish line. Both were wearing lycra running outfits that highlighted their lean and muscular bodies. The real eye-catcher though, was how their large cocks were straining against the tight and shiny fabric. I would guess that their soft cocks were about four inches long and fairly thick with full, rounded cockheads. I found this somewhat unsettling as I only sport a small and slender 4.5" by 4.3" fully erect. It stuck me that their soft cocks that were about as big as my best hard effort. It was unnerving to imagine how much longer and thicker their erect cocks would be when compared to mine; and they are only 12 year old boys! Has anyone else noticed this phenomenon lately?

Here are my observations, based on noticing boys 12-16, especially between 1969 and 1989, while on extended 4-week trips in the summer with that age group. When in group showers staying over at military bases or school gyms, the number of kids in that age range with well endowed bodies did seem to noticably increase. It always amazed me especially at how more developed many of them were at their age, compared to my own develpoment at corresponding ages! The first of those trips as an adult leader I was 22yo. I will be honest, I would have loved to see some of the really hung ones with a hardon, but that never happened; I could only imagine! rolling.gif In addition, there were ALWAYS a few 13/14yos who sure outranked even some of the 17yo's (us adults too!). Increased emphasis in Phys Ed in school at earlier ages? Diet? Masturbating earlier? Evolution? - not a clue, but glad I had those 21 years of 4-week trips.

You are a lucky man to have those experiences. Unfortunately, you've missed out on the last 15 years where it seems like so much of the growth has occurred. I believe it may be diet, with more proteins and more hormones in the food chain. Look how tall and strong kids are getting!

I remember reading in one of my healthbooks back in highschool.. that because of the introduction of hormones from chemicals and products we use.. among other environmental things. Children are now starting puberty 6 months earlier.. every 10 years. So what that means is that if the 13 was average for puberty in the 1940's then age 10 is about average for starting puberty now. However that was just an example as I don't know what the average age for puberty was in the 1940's. However this can get scarey as kids are starting earlier and earlier. I myself started puberty the summer after 5th grade which made me 11 years old I believe. I not only learned to masturbate that summer but I grew all of my body hair in full in that one summer as well as four inches of height. When I returned to school the next year I was nicknamed Wolfman because of my hair legs and arms.

I also had a friend down the street that used to masturbate with me and he had dark brown hair on his head but blonde pubes.. but my pubes grew in red and has stayed red my entire life.

Rob

I myself started puberty the summer after 5th grade which made me 11 years old I believe. I not only learned to masturbate that summer but I grew all of my body hair in full in that one summer as well as four inches of height. When I returned to school the next year I was nicknamed Wolfman because of my hair legs and arms.

I bet that's a sight worth seeing 'Wolfman.' evil.gif

howdy

i don't want to negate your own personal experiences but i disagree with your findings especially since you say you are from the pacific northwest. i went to college in Washingotn state and all the majority of the men that i slept with were a very sexy 5" or smaller. On a world level, studies have shown that while rising stress levels are causing kids to start puberty earlier it mostly girls who are doing it not boys. One reason for this is that obese girls produce more of a hormone that makes them start puberty earlier. recent studies have shown that on average there have been penis size decreases of most animals that live in or around water. this is due to the fact that we are pumping our planet full of toxins that mimic estrogen. i think what you are noticing about boys in spandex is a trend related to sexualization of the male body. it is now ok for men to wear forms of spandex where before it wasn't. more men in spandex is a good thing because we get so hot sexy bulges (although i prefer them on men 18 or older.(not that i am saying you are a perv.)) anyway small cocks are hot cos they are fun to do a lot of things with so if dicks get smaller i won't be complaining. but i am pretty sure they won't get any bigger.

g.

I was a victim, of what we then called "precocious puberty". I remember my Dad gave me my first razor at age 9 on Easter. I thgouth he gave it to me a bit early, but never understood why. When I finally started showering with the other boys I was scared to death because I was already larger than many of them, and hairier. If I hadn't taken off my glasses to shower, I would have noticed that several of the other guys were also started to change.

Big4small - that must have been tough on you to be SO big at a young age. Were you your full size at age 9?? DId your Mom & Dad talk to you about your big size or were you all alone in dealing with it.

I bet you made an impression on more than a few in the shower room! Age 9 and shaving is amazing...so u were a VERY early bloomer and VERY big at a young age.

Not sure if I was full-size back then. I know that, as far back as I can remember, I was bigger than the other guys my age. I played doctor A LOT when I was a kid, and I was always the bigger guy. My family is very shy about discussing sexual manners (maybe I'm adopted to be so open about them, I don't know). I remember once having a blood blister on my shaft when I was 12 or so (probably from jacking too much) and showing it to my mother: that was a rarity. And to think how many other people saw my penis and ooo.gif I was uncomfortable with my own family!

I have mentioned my sons previously but it is fitting to tell about them again for this post. My 13 year old began puberty about the day he turned 11. Now he sports about 3.5" soft with a foreskin that extends well beyond that. I did see nim erect this past year and would guess he has about 7.5". His balls are also similar in size to many men at my gym and hang relatively low in the sac.

Considering his genes, he helps prove your point. My dick is 1.5" soft and just under 4" hard. I never saw my father's as he died when I was young and have no brothers to compare with. My wife's brothers and father all have nice size cocks but my son has gotten to their size already and his body is still no where close to full development so I assume his genitals will grow more as well.

My younger son hasn't started puberty yet but at 9 his penis is about 2" long and has a nice overhanging skin like his brother.

Also, my 13 year old is a competitive swimmer so I go to a lot of his meets and see teenagers in speedos. There are agood number of healthy sized bulges, but also some small nubs inside the pouches.

Mike

Mike - that is amazing. He really is hung huh? Is he aware of how much bigger he is than you? Does it give you any issues? Does he tease / joke etc?

How did you happen to see him erect and were you stunned at how big he was?

Sounds as though you folks are a walking talking example of this thread.

Chris, I don't know if I've ever mentioned it, but you remind me of another boy in my class in years 5/6 (ages 10-12). He was the only other guy apart from me who was allowed to shower on his own because of constant humiliation from our classmates. I was, because I was teased for my small, cut dick, he was for his huge one.

Side. Grass. Other. Greener.

I have been around naked guys since I can remember. First after sports at the school shower when I was a teenager, later when I was a gymnast after training in the shower and since then every single week at the gym shower or after sports tournaments at the shower rooms.

One thing is for sure. Nowadays young men (14-18) have well developed bodies and mostly look older than they are because doing sports is trendy and looking after one's body is important to today's youths. But the dick size is a question of genes and has nothing to do with anything else I believe.

I still see all kind of dick sizes at the gym shower, there are a lot of teenagers working out. I would say one out of ten guys has a impressive big one. The rest is just average, normal looking. Of course there will always be men like me who have 8" dicks or even larger ones. But of all the men I have slept with (and that were a lot!) most of them were not bigger than 7" hard. I would say 5" hard is the average.

Does diet effect your size? Are there foods you can eat to make your member larger? It was Billinny who first said something about diet, which was something I have been wondering for a long time. I wonder if, at my still young age, there is time to stock up on certain foods to make me grow just before everything slows down in my body...

The only way diet is going to affect your apparent dick size, is if you become overweight. The fat pad could conceal up to an inch of your size, tho the actual size is not affected.

If a certain food resulted in penis growth, they wouldn't be able to keep the shelves stocked in the stores.

Does diet effect your size? I wonder if, at my still young age, there is time to stock up on certain foods to make me grow just before everything slows down in my body...

wtffff,

I think Bill was making a very generic reference to the over-all physical development of the entire population, not to the penis-specific development of any one particular individual on any sort of case-by-case basis. Otherwise, as Kirk just said, the "mystery" food would no longer be a "secret," and would have been sold-out from every store shelf long ago.

Rick

Bob,

I am finally able to take time to answer your earleir questions. I am not the least bit embarrassed about my small penis compared to my "hung" 13 year old. We have seen each other nude since he was a baby so he is very accustomed to my size and doesn't tease me. I am thrilled that both of my sons have larger penises than my own, but am comfortable with my own.

I saw him hard when I was going to check if he was awake to get ready for school. Boy was he ever awake and really going at it with one hand on his dick and the other on his balls! The funny thing is I was more flustered than he was. I taught him that masturbation is either something he should do in private or with special friends. Since I have given jacking off my blessing, I guess he didn't see anything wrong with being caught. I thought his attitude was very healthy. He was startled enough that he stopped oing it and that was when I saw how large his penis has gotten.

Mike

• 6 years later...

I have similiar experiences with Mike. My son's dick is larger than mine.

My penis is a bit smaller at 4.5 inches long and 4 inches round during erection. My son's dick was longer than me at his 13th birthday.

I don't think boys always developing bigger than their fathers. They might develope much earlier than the past generation. Boys born at 1960s might enter puberty at 13, while boys born at 1990s might enter at 11, so we discover that 13 year old boys have bigger penises.

totally agree. in the lockeroom/bathroom area at the beach i saw 2 brothers probably about 14 or 15 getting changed out of their bathing suits and wow .. both had to have about 5-6 inches dangling between their legs.

im about 4 when hard so it was crazy to see such big ones soft on such young kids.

I know what you mean. I've noticed that younger generations are larger at a younger age!

As a nurse I've seen number of pubescent, pre-pubescent, and teen boys; and most times I'm like "WHOA, How old is this kid?"...to myself of course...

I think it's the hormones in the food!

------------------

-Taylor

tay2stay@yahoo.com

It's not just boys, but both genders. I've seen reports that girls are getting their first periods 2-3 year earlier than half a century ago, especially in urban areas.

I don't know if they've pinpointed a definitive cause yet, though the primary suspects are the hormone injected meat products and genetically engineered plant products. Another suspect is the societal emphasis on sex and competition for sex. I can't cite any studies off the top of my head, but I recall reading that promiscuous cultures trend towards earlier puberty than conservative cultures.

As I understand the research, girls are indeed getting their periods earlier than a century ago, but the onset of puberty, measured by other factors, has not changed much, particularly among males.

Males enter puberty at the age of 11-12.

Males are indeed taller and heavier at the ages of 16-18 than they were a generation ago, but the trend to taller is not new. Its being going on for several hundred years.

I know nothing of the subject of whether men are developing at a younger age. However, in my gym there is a very significant visual difference in size among the guys that appear to be in their younger 20s and the guys who appear to be 40+. I see the same difference at the local nude beach.