Boys Developing Bigger Younger

On 6/17/2021 at 1:31 PM, SloStroker said:

Cocks are getting bigger for sure. I don't have a son but my brother does. He is 25 and I found him on another site where he posted a cock pic. He is a good 2" bigger than either me or my brother. I'm 4.75" and my brother is about 4"....my nephew is a good 6.5" - 7".

I am not sure about this. 

I have had sex with many young men in their 20 s also during the last decade. And they are just as different what concerns penissize as mature and older men are.

Here are the stats for the young men I have met during the last couple of years:

23 yo chubby guy: 11 cm.

24 yo brown slim guy: 16 cm.

24 yo tall white guy: 17 cm.

21 yo guy from Greenland: 14 cm.

22 yo chubby scandinavian guy: 13 cm.

25 yo arab guy: 16 cm.

22 yo Scandinavian guy: 16 cm.

28 yo guy from Thailand: 20 cm (the biggest)

26 yo chubby scandinavian guy: 19 cm (well, big)

20 yo neighbour of east europen descend: 17 cm.

22 yo tall chubby guy: 13 cm.

28 yo fat guy: 14 cm.

22 yo tall white guy: 19 cm. (okay, pretty big)

27 yo turkish guy: 16 cm.

20 yo turkish guy: 15 cm.

- So they seem pretty normally endowed, at least to me. But okay, it´s true that three of them were actually pretty big (19-20 cm). So I am not sure what to make of this. But my point is that they had very different penissizes, just as all other age groups4 have.

The numbers:

10-12 cm: 1

13-14 cm: 4

15-16 cm: 5

17-18 cm: 2

19-20 cm: 3

So still 9 out of 15 (60%) had totally average dicks from 13 to 16 cm. One was smaller than 13 cm and 5 were bigger. Okay, you can argue that 5 guys out of 15 had dicks at least 17 cm (7 inches) long. I admit that this is actually a quite high percentage. But it could just be a coincidence.

Of course here I am talking about young men from 20-30. Not about boys. But since this topic is 17 years old (!!), the young men of today were the boys from ten years ago. So my encounters with these young men also give an idea of younger boys´penissize by the year 2010, since todays young men were the boys of 2010. 

So since todays young men (20-30 yo) seem pretty normal to me what concerns penissize, also the boys of ten years ago (who are the young men of today) must have had pretty normal penissizes. 

Edited by battuage

On 11/11/2018 at 10:50 PM, Red Scott said:

@billinny it's like the link to the nudist protest group in California that a member posted with that prepubescent kid next to his mum and brother, that kid had me shocked as I didn't know a child could possess such a size! Some kids I guess are simply born big! 

Yes, that video was also on Youtube (with age restriction) a couple of years ago and I remember it. The kid was like 10 and with no hair at all and was something like 4 inches soft. The mom is some hippie who fights for peoples right to be nude in public spaces and she is also for more free drugs and stuff like that. I don´t remember where, but not so long time ago that nudist group posted a more recent video (maybe Vimeo, but I am not sure). The very well endowed kid was now a late teenager and had a fully grown monstercock with a huge bush. He looked like 7 inches soft. And very thick as well.  

The funny thing is that during the last year I have been dating a 27-28 yo thai-guy. His dick looks almost exactly like that monsterkids dick (as it looks now, I mean, in his late-teens). The thai-guy, I am dating, also has close to 7 inches soft and very thick. But he´s a shower and from soft to hard he "only" grows to 8 inches, but it just gets extremely thick when hard. But when I first met this 27-28 yo thai-guy, I remembered that kid from the nudist protest group in California and thought "WOW, this guy, I am dating, has the same dick as that monsterkid!" - Same lenght and thickness, when soft. But of course I have no idea of how much that kid grows from soft to hard. Maybe he´s a shower as well.

I was seeing a woman that worked as an au pair for a Colombian family, the kid was 8 or 9 years old. He wasn't shy about showing it off. He walk around the house hard, and the family thought nothing of it. She said he was at least a inch longer and thicker than me, at 8 years. She couldn't believe an 8 year old was that much bigger than me. She was very interested in how big the father was. We used to discuss his possible size quite a bit during sex.

Edited by tomishere

Interesting article about a now adult man's experience with his own precocious puberty.  There are no nude or obscene pics.  But in one picture you can see that he had a huge bulge already at 3.  There is also a picture where he is 6 and much taller than his mates.  In a third picture, at 14 he looked almost like he was 25.

He was teased a lot and went through a very difficult childhood because of his extremely precocious puberty.  But fortunately today he seems to be fine with his present life:

A Precocious Puberty Case: I Went Through Puberty at Age 2 (thecut.com)

On average I think over the past decades boys AND girls, in general, have been getting larger in statue. As far as boys are concerned with regard to penis size it seems only logical that, on average, penis size has increased. There are always outliers though, on both ends of the scale. Some guys are going to have big ones, most will be in the average range, while other boys will have below average sized penises. That’s just the way it was, the way it is, and the way it’s going to continue to be, lol.

I read the link regarding precocious puberty. What a traumatic experience to have to go through, for the child and the parents. I feel like I certainly experienced delayed puberty in my youth but my personal concerns and my being so very self conscious about my delayed development are not even on the same scale as to what that young boy and other boys and girls afflicted with this condition had and have to deal with. I just cannot imagine it. 

Things like precocious puberty, CAH (Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia) and other similar issues like sickle cell anemia , priapism, and even something called vesicle calculus can have contributing factors to larger than normal genitals. 

Here is an exert from an article about a boy with vesicle calculus:

"...His physical examination was unremarkable except for an abnormally long penis (Fig. ). The penis in flaccid state measured 7 cm, and its stretched length was 9 cm (Fig. 2). This is approximately equal to the average penile length of Indian adults [1]. The stretched penis length expected for his age group, according to European standards, is 5.15 ± 0.46 cm (range, 4.2 to 6 cm) [2]. A 4 × 3 × 3-cm calcium oxalate stone in the urinary bladder was diagnosed by plain radiograph, and the stone was surgically removed. Sensitized by this experience, I carefully observed the length of penis in two subsequent boys with vesicle calculus. In both of them, penile length was slightly more than two standard deviations of the expected mean of age-matched penile length.

...   It is possible that penile length is influenced by the presence of a bladder stone. In vesicle calculus, pain is often referred to the tip of the penis. Therefore, young boys with a bladder stone are known to repeatedly pull and squeeze the penis in a futile attempt of alleviating pain [3]. Physical stretching of the penis or tumescence caused by repeated massage could be responsible for lengthening of the penis. This hypothesis is supported by a recent publication [4] wherein prolonged semi-erection of high-flow priapism in a prepubertal boy was shown to increase penile size. This interesting clinical observation definitely warrants further scientific studies. Confirmation of any correlation between penile length and vesicle calculus will be truly fascinating as it will not only aid clinical diagnosis but also will widen our understanding of penis-lengthening procedures. "

I am sure there could even be people who suffer from multiple versions/conditions simultaneously.

Then you add in genetic/epigenetic, gestational hormone levels, nutrition, stress, and other environmental factors to further compound developmental conditions.

I have seen a wide gamut of penises across a huge range of ages, they come in all sorts of shapes and sizes.

Edited by RodEnuf
Removed excessive blank lines and reformatted quoted material.

• 4 months later...
On 10/29/2021 at 4:30 PM, Allen43 said:

On average I think over the past decades boys AND girls, in general, have been getting larger in statue. As far as boys are concerned with regard to penis size it seems only logical that, on average, penis size has increased. There are always outliers though, on both ends of the scale. Some guys are going to have big ones, most will be in the average range, while other boys will have below average sized penises. That’s just the way it was, the way it is, and the way it’s going to continue to be, lol.

I read the link regarding precocious puberty. What a traumatic experience to have to go through, for the child and the parents. I feel like I certainly experienced delayed puberty in my youth but my personal concerns and my being so very self conscious about my delayed development are not even on the same scale as to what that young boy and other boys and girls afflicted with this condition had and have to deal with. I just cannot imagine it. 

Yes, you are entirely correct that it is both boys and girls that are getting larger in size overall over the past few decades especially.    There are a multitude of individual and combined factors: genetics, what is going into the food we eat, exercise/sports and also another factor another poster mentioned in this thread, heightened sexuality at an earlier age where it influences physical development.   I would collectively chalk all this up to simply "evolution".  

Since I have a fairly petite wife (36 years old 5'3" 123-124 lbs 34C) who I have mentioned in many threads, who also is friends of parents of pre-teen and teen girls, which now some of them are now in their 20s,  pretty much all of them have passed her up physically,  from the time they are as young as 11 to up to 18 years old, most of them when they are 12-13 years old.  At one point it just seemed like one after another.        

I have less of an issue with boys passing me up since I am more of average sized man (5'10" 190 6 1/2" cock), but some cases have occurred where "the boy passes up the man" too,   Now I get a taste now and then what my wife experiences.   One young man who I have mentioned before will be 18 soon and is now as tall as me and is filling out where he is close to my weight,   His cock already matches mine at 6 1/2".    I have seen him grow over the years since we would change together before going swimming,  I remember when he was 10-12 years old and we would change into our swimsuits in the bedroom of my wife's friends place and he would compliment my size.   And that was when I was at my peak 7" inches then.    It's something how time and nature reverses physical status and stature between two males and also females.   

My daughter is petite at 5'2" and 98lbs, but she hit puberty very young. She started sprouting boobs at 8yo and growing pubic hair. By the time she was 10yo she had fully developed and was having her menstrual cycle. 

A friend of mine has a son who at 8yo had a 6" erect penis. They took him to the doctor to have him tested as they couldn't find pants to fit him that weren't obscene. Even when limp there was a big bulge. The rest of the kid was normal size but he had a man size dick.

16 hours ago, smallcockrj said:

I have seen some 11 yo black boys with huge dicks. It is really impressive that they are so young and already have such a huge dick. 

I've seen all races of boys with huge cocks. I still think that anyone who believes 5" is the average size doesn't spend much time around actual erect cocks. 

On 3/15/2022 at 7:32 AM, SloStroker said:

My daughter is petite at 5'2" and 98lbs, but she hit puberty very young. She started sprouting boobs at 8yo and growing pubic hair. By the time she was 10yo she had fully developed and was having her menstrual cycle. 

A friend of mine has a son who at 8yo had a 6" erect penis. They took him to the doctor to have him tested as they couldn't find pants to fit him that weren't obscene. Even when limp there was a big bulge. The rest of the kid was normal size but he had a man size dick.

It is not that uncommon for those who hit puberty early to level off to the point where they wind up on the smaller side physically.    But your daughter's instance does surprise me somewhat.    

On 3/16/2022 at 7:37 AM, SloStroker said:

I still think that anyone who believes 5" is the average size doesn't spend much time around actual erect cocks. 

From Mental Health Net on Small Penis Syndrome.

The average is not as large as people think.
When we have tried to point this out, we've been told that our sampling distribution reference points were smaller than the "true" average. Informal websites such as www.sizesurvey.com with it's impressive but self-selected sampling distribution of penis sizes are preferred as reference points, and of course the average penis size recorded within these preferred reference points is always larger than anything that has been constructed according to scientifically rigorous standards.

When trying to decide whether to compare one's self against a sampling distribution or against the negative testimony of a few people, it is almost always a better idea to prefer the sampling distribution. There are a number of reasons why this is the case.
Three prominent reasons why this is the case:
One- many more people's information is typically represented in a sampling distribution than in the testimony.
Two- typically sampling distributions are more representative of the true nature of the population than are the opinions or observations of a few people. 
A third reason to avoid testimony when possible is that it is so often used to manipulate people for commercial reasons.

-------------------------
The evidence is in and some people choose not to believe the research....The data (and science in general) doesn't care what people believe or don't believe.  

And the reason there is no advertising on this site....# 3.  No magic pills, pumps, techniques for permanent change.  No smaller can't please a woman BS.  No "less than 7" " you're not a real man.

Edited by canuck45

On 3/16/2022 at 10:37 AM, SloStroker said:

I still think that anyone who believes 5" is the average size doesn't spend much time around actual erect cocks. 

The average erect length of adult males reported by every reliable published medical study was between 5.1 and 5.5 inches.  A reliable study does not rely on self measurement (guys lie) and does not rely on volunteer participants (small endowed guys don't volunteer).

Even the 2001 Lifestyles Condoms Spring Break study reported its average erect length to be only 5.877 inches.  This study isn't categorized as a "reliable" study because volunteers 18 years old and over were used as subjects.  The research was conducted at Dady Rock Nightclub in Cancun, Mexico during Spring Break 2001. The majority of participants were U.S. college students, but it was not limited to this group. Volunteers were asked to enter a private area one at a time where they would gain an erection and then call for two qualified nurses to measure their erect penis. To ensure the accuracy of the data, each erect penis was measured by two nurses. A doctor supervised the nurses and all activity. Volunteers tended to be groups of friends, which through peer pressure helped ensure full group participation and thus a wide range of penis sizes (big and small) and provide a more accurate average figure.

To see further details of the Lifestyles study Click Here.

Alan G -- Measurection Administrated

I wanted to share this went swimming recently with my partners grandson and we shared a communal change room, I took my trunks of and her grandson says look it like mine, what he meant was I have no hairs then he says daddy has big one. 
my partner just smiled at us and said u my boys lol 

My wife has a friend who is in her early 40s with Indo-Caribbean ancestry and is quite tall at 5'10".   She has an 11 year old son who also has good exotic looks and is 5'4" already after growing a foot taller in the past few years.   After showering after a swim at an indoor pool recently he was in the shower with me and my wife's younger cousin who is 13 and and now only a inch taller than the 11 year old.  I see the gap closing considerably between the two boys, my wife notices it too.     As far as their penises go, the 11 year old is pretty much the size of the older boy where they both have noticed.   The younger, cocksure boy was bragging that he was going to be bigger than the cousin in no time.    

While the cousin and I toweled off together sitting on the bench in the locker room facing each other, he asked me if I thought that the younger boy was going to outgrow him, I was honest and told him that I agreed.    But as a consolation I told him that the younger boy was going to outgrow me too ;)    In the end he will tower over me and probably be very endowed, its in his genes.    I told him to be physically the best man that you can be and that he was going to turn out well himself.    My wife also gives her cousin assurance and affirmation too, along with hugs that I know he likes, lol.   But that younger boy is going to be physically a beast and he knows it. 

You are quite correct in your observation.  Growth hormone in our meat and vegetables may still be a culprit.  A study by the American Academy of Pediatrics states that boys are showing signs of puberty up to two years earlier than previously reported.   The US Journal of Pediatric reported that girls were also hitting puberty sooner, some developing breasts as young  as 7 years of age.  However in the same time period adult men whose total motile sperm count numbered 15 million (sperm counts lower are considered low according to the Mayo Clinic), decreased from 85% in 2002 to 79% in 2017. So something is happened to us as a population in industrial nations.  Evolution cannot account for such a rapid change, so it is more likely associated with food, lifestyle, or healthcare.  But also parenting has changed and parents are more willing to purchase products (vitamins, supplements, etc) for young athletes to give them an "edge".   And yes, while I understand that it is disconcerting to see high school boys better hung than we ourselves as adults, you really just cannot compare yourself with others.  There is no cheese at the end of that tunnel.