Boys Developing Bigger Younger

I am not sure that boys before puberty are bigger than they used to be.

Last time I was at a public swim bath I noticed the penissizes of the boys there, because I remembered a discussion like this, so I was curious to see if young boys are really getting bigger.

Well, at some point there came a bunch of 6-7 yo small boys into the shower. They all showered naked and to me they all seemed very tiny. One had an erection that was not more than 2 inches. The rest all had soft penises from one to two inches, I would say. I was actually thinking if boys are getting smaller than they used to be.

Then a little later a 5th grade came into the swim bath. There were seven or eight boys and surprisingly they were not shy (boys at that age, 11-12, are often shy). Again all of them showed their penises. The ones who did not have hair, were pretty small. Two of them had a hardon and were around 2½ inches when erect, I would say. There was one hairless boy who was actually quite big when soft. Maybe three inches soft. Two or three of the boys were small soft. Maybe 1½-2 inches. 

BUT there were two boys who had already got hair down there. Remember that in my country in the 5th grade they are 11 or 12 8(since it happened last month, most would probably still have been only 11, since we were only at the start of 2022). One was skinny and a bit tall for his age. Maybe 165 cm. tall (european numbers) and had blond hair. He had a bit of hair on his penis and it was also something like 3 inches when soft. He got a little bit excited and seemed at some point to have a semi hardon that was maybe 4 inches. I would say not a bad size, but also nothing special considering that he had already a bit of hair and was the tallest among his mates.

The BIG surprise was a brown boy with curly dark hair who was not taller than the other boys. He was maximum 160 cm tall. But he had a huge soft dick for his age and body size. I would say 5 inches when totally flaccid. And he already had a big bush on his dick. I was a bit shocked to see that at 11-12 he was bigger than most adult men in the swim bath. Of course he could be a shower. But at 5 soft it´s likely that he would be at least 7 inches when hard. 

But a part from him, al the other boys looked perfectly normal. I would even say SMALL. 

So I am not sure if young boys are really getting bigger. But okay, two of them were already into puberty at 11-12. So maybe it´s right that they tend to develop a bit earlier. But on the other hand I don´t think that it is too surprising to see two out of eight boys at 11-12 having hair on their dicks. I would expect such numbers. But there was just this one boy who was amazingly hung for his age.  

Edited by Gaydane

• 4 weeks later...

Reddit and social media are pushing kids into body awareness/sex stuff younger and younger. No denying kids are hitting puberty younger. All three of my nieces got their periods before 11. And were fully grown by 14.

I think that the jelqing stuff my brother copied from my computer is one of the reasons he is bigger than I am.  He got the old stuff I copied when he was 12 and I was 16, I bet he did a casual routine ever since.  It wouldn't surprise me if he shares that type of stuff with his own kids someday to help them maximize their potential size.

He ended up being just under 8x6, and his best friend is 7x7, and two of his other friends  are each around 7x6.

/r/bigdickprobelms and /r/ajelqforyou being two of their more well known subreddits.

• 1 month later...

According to one study younger boys and men seem to have developed larger penises.

A new survey, conducted by condom brand SKYN, reveals that the average penis size has grown by around an inch. A collaborative study between King’s College London measured how well-endowed 15,521 men were. In 2016, research revealed that the average penis length was 5.16 inches when erect. A sex survey of 2017, carried out by SKYN, reveals that this size is significantly bigger for millennials. The investigation has estimated that the average penis size for 18-to-34-year-olds is around 6.1 inches when fully aroused. While some believe that men are becoming increasingly well-endowed because of social evolution, others have pointed to flaws in the study.

6 hours ago, Wookieboy said:

According to one study younger boys and men seem to have developed larger penises.

In my personal experience this is the case. I've been with men from 18 to 86 and the younger ones always seem to be considerably larger. I realize that younger guys with smaller penises may be less likely to hook up due to their size while older men tend to not care. But I have seen boys in locker rooms and such that were quite well hung.

8 hours ago, RodEnuf said:

The likelihood that the later study was flawed is huge.

Alan G

Perhaps.  I am not certain.  I know that i see boys and girls developing in ways that didn't happen in the 90s.  I have read about growth hormone administered to cattle or animals to produce milk or advance growth having an effect on human children.  Girls are growing breasts younger and larger.  Boys are also developing differently.  i doubt this is human evolution, but rather something chemical or hormonal. I just know this seems to correspond to what I see at the gym anecdotally.

21 hours ago, Wookieboy said:

Perhaps.  I am not certain.  I know that i see boys and girls developing in ways that didn't happen in the 90s.  I have read about growth hormone administered to cattle or animals to produce milk or advance growth having an effect on human children.  Girls are growing breasts younger and larger.  Boys are also developing differently.  i doubt this is human evolution, but rather something chemical or hormonal. I just know this seems to correspond to what I see at the gym anecdotally.

Children are developing earlier for sure. My daughter had pubic hair at 8yo and got her period when she was 10yo. Several of my friends with kids have seen the same thing. They are developing much earlier and getting much bigger.

For example, my dad was 6'2" the I am 6'5". My mom says that 6'2" was a giant back in the 50's when she met him. He played center on his college basketball team. 

Humans are getting bigger. Does that mean their cocks are getting bigger too? In my experience, yes. Younger guys seem to be quite a bit bigger as a group than older men. 

• 2 weeks later...

I have a grandson who at three and four had an erection pushing four inches.  But..at that age, so did I.  You can't go by random sampling.  ... However, I do tend to agree from what I see and things I've read, that kids are growing and developing sooner.   Whether this corresponds to increased dick size...we may all have to live longer to find out.😄👍

Edited by Appreciater

• 2 months later...
On 7/5/2022 at 1:31 PM, Appreciater said:

I have a grandson who at three and four had an erection pushing four inches.  But..at that age, so did I.  You can't go by random sampling.  ... However, I do tend to agree from what I see and things I've read, that kids are growing and developing sooner.   Whether this corresponds to increased dick size...we may all have to live longer to find out.😄👍

Yeah, it is a common thing to see, growth early is not always an indicator of a certain size, for really anything; height, penis size, breast growth, intelligence etc.

I grew at a slow and steady pace, a friend of mine basically was his final length and height by 12, imagine a pre-teen scrawny not even 100 lb, generously 5'8" but sporting a 6in soft hog that grows to 8in and  a little over 6 inches around, too big for his hand to fully encircle.  

Why he refused to go swimming in public for 6+ years, he could never hide that bulge, was super shy and embarrassed about his ample package. He was a virgin until he was 22.

On 7/5/2022 at 1:31 PM, Appreciater said:

.  ... However, I do tend to agree from what I see and things I've read, that kids are growing and developing sooner.   

Is this really true?  Guys in my day back in the '60s, seemed to go into puberty 11-14, very quickly with dramatic changes in dick size along with other changes.

I've heard testosterone levels falling along with sperm count.

On 6/22/2022 at 10:01 AM, Wookieboy said:

My wife and I debate this as well with others, we are more in the "evolution" camp while some others we discussed this with thinks its from growth hormones in foods.  We do not deny the latter and think that it is a factor but from what we have seen in both boys and girls over the past decade that my wife and I have been together, the younger girls develop earlier, tend to be taller, stronger, leggier and bustier.   Their hips and rears are even more shapely and defined too in most cases.  And now there are teen boys and younger that are tall and many are matching or surpassing my cock of 6 1/2" inches.  

Perhaps we just aren't paying any attention....🤔

Urology Times Journal, Vol 48 No 7, Volume 48, Issue 07

Testosterone levels show steady decrease among young US men

By Kristie L. Kahl - Yale School of Medicine, Urology Department

See the full article at https://www.urologytimes.com/view/testosterone-levels-show-steady-decrease-among-young-us-men

Edited by RodEnuf
Added box showing article heading.

1 hour ago, DeepBlue77 said:

My wife and I debate this as well with others, we are more in the "evolution" camp .....

Himmm?  I've larger cock guys have earlier and more sex, maybe they have more offspring, thus changing averages earlier and bigger and generations go on?

14 hours ago, MaltedMurder said:

Yeah, it is a common thing to see, growth early is not always an indicator of a certain size, for really anything; height, penis size, breast growth, intelligence etc.

This is true. My daughter got pubic hair and her breasts started growing at 8yo. By 10yo she was fully developed and was having regular menstrual cycles. She is almost 18 now and is about the same size. Her boobs are an A cup still...same as when my wife got her first bra. She used to ask "will I get any bigger?" and finally when she was 15yo we had her doctor do some tests and he reported that she was fully grown. 

Having worked as "sapeur-pompier" (firefighter and first aid) in France, I have seen hundreds of young teenagers in underwear, swimsuits and even naked, whether during interventions or first aid training that my centre organized every summer on the Atlantic beaches of France, and I confirm having noticed in a certain number (I would say 10 or 15%), some very impressive soft dicks (which seemed to be well over the "normal" 8-10cm, probably over 12/13cm too and very thick for the largest). Now, to be honest, I'm easily impressed on this side, because having a 7cm hard penis, almost all of these teenagers are anyway better endowed when flaccid than me in erection!

'Suite) And yes, I admit it, it enraged me with jealousy. But since I practice naturism a few weeks a year in  Cap d'Agde (Mediterranean sea), and I could see that even most of pre-teen boys outdicked me soft and laughed of me behind my back, I don't care! They have more chance than me, good for them, that's it.

@Gaydane As the adult average is 8cm +/- 1cm long when flaccid, and that there are many below 4 or 5cm, we cannot say that a 4 to 5cm dick for prepubescent children is small. This is apparently an average length until the onset of puberty.

In addition, the flaccid length does not prejudge the erect one, as there are "growers" and "showers" among children as well as adults!

Edited by littledick724

@battuage @quickquoteit Wow. It's completely crazy! I saw the two pics illustrating this Indian article, about a 31 months kid, who has a 7cm soft penis (9cm stretched), longer soft than mine in erection, and apparently close to the adult average in India (8,2cm soft, 10,9 stretched, 13cm erect, which is the same than in France).

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3585538/

@Allen43 I really think that well hung kids and teens have always existed, approximately in the same proportions than today, but that we now tend more to notice them immediately because of a more interacting and less prudish way of life, in addition to the shocking contrast between skinny infantile constitutions and big penises. Last summer, there was a family from the Netherlands on my nude beach, whose older boy was about 8/9 year old.

He played on the sand completely uninhibited, with his 5/6 year old younger brother, and had a really impressive penis (about 10/11cm long and at least 3cm thick) bouncing between his thighs, pretty more developed than the one of his father but with small balls (which looked more about 6/7cm*2,5/3cm) that I couldn't help looking at discreetly.

The father seemed not that embarrassed to have half the length of his kid dick. The younger bro had a much smaller one than his dad, but longer than mine definitely. No one of them did care about or even looked at my no-shaft acorn dick, except the mother once, quickly, all was going on as if it was normal within just few square meters to have a kid much better endowed than two adults. I was so embarrassed that I turned. But that's life!

Edited by RodEnuf
Replaced a French word with the English equivalent.

On 6/18/2021 at 11:21 AM, Smallerthan said:

A guy I see in the locker room can be ugly, a life-long virgin, a general underachiever in everything else - if his penis is noticeably bigger than mine, he is instantly and irreducibly superior to me and I will feel a pang of humiliation.

Yes, I totally agree. I feel sexually inferior, even to a 9 year old boy better endowed than me and I always naturally bottom for guys with bigger penis than mine, whatever their age, what is not preventing me to have a dominant demeanour out off sexual affairs, including with the better endowed.