Boys Developing Bigger Younger

3 hours ago, Appreciater said:

@SloStroker .  ....  

I wanted to give you a sad and thumbs up Both. .  ..  so I'll do it this way ....  😕..... 👍....   I'm glad the years going by are helping.👍

Once I accepted my small cock, I have grown to really love it. I have no desire for a big cock. I love my little guy and I don't find it embarrassing at all.

On 11/23/2022 at 10:28 PM, Ethan said:

I agree with Wookieboy.  I just read a few of the posts going back many many years and really I think it's creepy to speak of your own son sporting a big cock.  My father would NEVER have said these things about me.  Well, obviously -- since my dick is quite small.  But, the whole subject just invites the voyeurs and pedo-types to basically make up their fantasies here.

Although I am a nudist -- I would never go to a campground full of naked kids.  I would go to a campground full of sagging tits on old women and men.  LOL.  Hey -- they need a thrill too.

It depends. If you see nudism as a sexual thing, you would avoid a campground full of naked kids or families - and it would be the only right thing to do, if sex is what makes people wanting to go to a nudist beach (voyeurism, exhibitionism).  But If you just see it as...more naturism than nudism (they are two different things), you would not care about who the others on the camp are. It could be young, old, kids, mature, adults, teens. Because for naturists nudity is not considered sexually arousing.

I think it is natural to also observe how kids and teens, among these also people´s own sons or daughters, are developing, as long as it doesn´t become a fetish, of course. But it is hard to draw a perfect line between normal curiosity or fascination and creepy voyeurism. You have to judge from situation to situation. For example I do understand the fascination when a 13 yo has a 8 inches penis, but that does not mean that the person, who discreetly looks at the boys penis under the shower, would be sexually interested in him. It´s just a fascination of differences in shapes and sizes of people of all ages. It´s also fascinating when a 85 yo man has a huge penis. But that does not mean that people would like to have sex with the 85 yo man. I also see the fascination in an elephant´s 1½ meters long DONG, but I would not have sex with an elephant. ;)

If it is considered a big problem here, the moderators could just decide that they don´t want people to mention kids below 15 or 18 or whatever age is considered inappropriate to discuss. But I think that discussing puberty is a relevant subject to most people here, because it was the time where many of their insecurities started, when they started to realise that they were small or at least smaller than most other guys.

I also believe that we should generally be careful with censoring THOUGHT CRIMES. That people are discussing a kids penis does not make the person a pedophile. Wanting to have sex with a kid, makes a person pedophile. Not observing that a kid has a big penis for his age, that´s just an observation and nothing else.

Edited by Gaydane

On 11/30/2022 at 4:45 PM, SloStroker said:

I went to two different high schools. My freshman and sophomore year at one school and my last two at another. One of the reasons I transferred schools is because I played basketball and had to change and shower with the team. The news of my small cock was spread all over school. I couldn't get dates. I was made fun of. It sucked. 

Sadly, I seldom see anyone I attended that school with. Now I couldn't care less if they joke about my small penis. Yeah...I'm a 6'5" tall hulking guy with a boy sized dick. So what? 

I went to high school with a guy who looked like a 5th grader as a freshman, barely five feet tall and maybe 100 lbs soaking wet.

He got pantsed in gym class and was bald as a newborn and only had a half inch snail.

By his senior year he was taller than me, at least 5'9", and a respectable 6in hard-on.

Also he got ripped, one of the few true eight pack and I have seen, and a shelf of pec muscle jutting out. Bubble butt like two cantaloupes.

On 12/3/2022 at 8:31 PM, quickquoteit said:

I went to high school with a guy who looked like a 5th grader as a freshman, barely five feet tall and maybe 100 lbs soaking wet.

He got pantsed in gym class and was bald as a newborn and only had a half inch snail.

By his senior year he was taller than me, at least 5'9", and a respectable 6in hard-on.

Also he got ripped, one of the few true eight pack and I have seen, and a shelf of pec muscle jutting out. Bubble butt like two cantaloupes.

Sadly I never grew or developed much past my freshman year of HS. I was 6'4" my freshman year and grew to 6'5" by my sophomore year. My cock thickened quite a bit (I'm lucky to have decent girth) but never got longer. 

Grade 8 (13 yrs old), skinny and pre-pubescent penis.
Sometime between Grade 8 & 9 started to grow, got hair everywhere (legs, groin, chest)
Grad 10 shaving regularly (ie more than once every 2 weeks LOL)
Filled out physically, six pack.....
Now at 67 traded my 6 pack for a pony keg.

Couple of guys didn't blossom until grade 10 (15 or so)

Edited by canuck45

On 12/3/2022 at 8:31 PM, quickquoteit said:

WOW - sounds almost exactly like me in HS... except I never got taller than 5'9" and, although I did have a six-inch erection by my senior year, no one ever saw it (except my GF and her BFF but that's another story).  Oh, and the eight-pack... well, I did have a nice flat belly - more of a one-pack, I suppose.  My pecs?  Well, bald and not exactly jutting anywhere.  Ahh, but my butt!  It was... hmm... Well, I guess I never really saw it much.

So, yeah, pretty much the same at that guy @quickquoteit described!

1 hour ago, CuriousNow said:

... except I never got taller than 5'9" and...

So, yeah, pretty much the same at that guy @quickquoteit described!

Sigh - I really should proof-read my stuff.  I never got taller than 5'7" and that last sentence should have read, "... the same AS that guy..."  I need an editor!

On 12/5/2022 at 6:06 AM, SloStroker said:

Sadly I never grew or developed much past my freshman year of HS. I was 6'4" my freshman year and grew to 6'5" by my sophomore year. My cock thickened quite a bit (I'm lucky to have decent girth) but never got longer. 

I was 6’4” freshman year and my Dr told me I had a “magnificent physique” but my dick never grew any longer than when I was 11 or 12. Like yours it got thicker but never broke 3”. And there’s no way my Dr didn’t know I was small.  I’m pretty much in the same shape as I was then and I always figured the Dr used the word “magnificent” because at some level he felt bad about by my “shortcomings”. 

• 4 months later...

It seems like they are bigger, but it's subjective. I grew up around nudists/naturists, and you see all sorts; long, short, thick, thin.

The human body is a jumble of different puzzle pieces. Finding the right partner to fit with you comfortably is all that matters.

One thing at least in the US, is that a big emphasis with fitness/fashion starts very young for Gen Z and the new Gen Alpha. I know kids in elementary school who have blogs, social media accounts, even whole families that capture and document their lives daily. Partly, this is the one in a million chance that they can get rich and famous, but it is a healthy amount of ego stroking going on, which for kids even before puberty is really unhealthy to me.

Sexual liberation, and self identifying are reaching a new zenith in our collective culture. The next 10-20 years are going to be wild.

Yeah i noticed too, I always knew I was small since the swimming classes I used to take. Like I was 14 and i got this 2 inches flaccid pecker, there were classmates bigger than me but at least I got hair there, they were impressed anyways but i feel ashamed, anyway those were average sizes.

But 2 years later, when I was 16, we went to a party in a house they didn't said it had a pool with different ages for the boys there were guys 18 to even a 12. There were a moment when all the boys and me entered the pool only with our undies, the water messed up our underwear so i saw what they were packing, i not only saw my litle dick didn't grow more, but it was more shoking seeing that the youngest boys in their boyish trousrs having a average flacid at least 4 inches, while i was too in a trousers more for grown man but a bulge so small it nearly dissapears inside.   

6 hours ago, Wookieboy said:

I have certainly noticed that boys seem to be larger at 12 than we were. Maybe its growth hormone in the milk we drink. 

Seemed there were a lot of big 12 year olds back in the 50s-60s too.  More likely theory is that the small are shy and avoid showing.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/14/2022 at 12:13 PM, Wookieboy said:

For some strange reason I am more bothered by the fact most 12 year-old boys are hung bigger than me.  I don't know why that bothers me.  I expect adult men to be larger.  Maybe it has to do with my brother telling me I would always be a boy and never be a man.

same here man. With my tiny cock, ill never be a man. 

@dallasman ......

Please, don't say you aren't a man... because You Are.   ....   Men have different sizes and talents and assets for doing and enjoying different things .... Just as men have different minds and educational training and physical abilities to be successful in different careers.  ...   Hold your head up high, and that dick of yours out firm.... You Are A Man.  👍

4 hours ago, dallasman said:

same here man. With my tiny cock, ill never be a man. 

I  think that very thought is what has bothered me for so many years.  I remember being told repeatedly by my brothers, "With your tiny cock you will never be a man."  While being a man has nothing to do with cock size intellectually being told that again and again as a youth it poisons you.  I also heard that at school from some team mates which just reinforced the message.  I have endeavored in so many other ways to prove my manhood. I know intellectually that my manhood is not ties to my penis size, but emotionally the propaganda got through under my skin.  I don't think people realize the damage they do when teasing.

Edited by Wookieboy

On 5/8/2023 at 10:07 AM, Wookieboy said:

I  think that very thought is what has bothered me for so many years.  I remember being told repeatedly by my brothers, "With your tiny cock you will never be a man."  While being a man has nothing to do with cock size intellectually being told that again and again as a youth it poisons you.  I also heard that at school from some team mates which just reinforced the message.  I have endeavored in so many other ways to prove my manhood. I know intellectually that my manhood is not ties to my penis size, but emotionally the propaganda got through under my skin.  I don't think people realize the damage they do when teasing.

My thoughts exactly. I know I'm a man, but deep down it feels like I'm not because of the tiny penis between my legs. I hear yah. 

On 5/8/2023 at 11:07 AM, Wookieboy said:

I  think that very thought is what has bothered me for so many years.  I remember being told repeatedly by my brothers, "With your tiny cock you will never be a man."  

I have heard people refer to big cocks as "man sized" and I have referred to mine as "boy sized" but I have never felt like I wasn't a man because I have a small penis.