Can you believe this story?

Take a moment to read the following story:

August 24, 2004

A happier Jennifer / Hi Pamela...:

Pamela...you couldn't be more right. My boyfriend is about 5-6 in. with average thickness. He can not make me cum with it. He and i would get so frustrated with the whole issue that we finally just discussed it. He loves me and i love him but it was so hard to resist a bigger man because i just love cumming during intercourse. My ex was big. I remembered getting so aroused just seeing it and i know for a fact that i could feel every inch so deep inside of me. He could give me multiple orgasms. Since my boyfriend and i had a long talk we came to an agreement. To make a long story short i have a new lover as well as my boyfriend. I know i can't believe it either. I was always a one man kind of girl but i never ran into this problem. So here i am with 2 lovers. My boyfriend told me i am too sexy and i deserve to have my vaginal orgasms. I couldn't believe he said it. Sometimes i feel a little guilty and think maybe i shouldn't of ever said anything but he totally took control of the situation and i am glad he did.

I am not going to go into a lot of detail right now but i can truthfully say that a big cock has made all the difference in the world. I don't walk around aggravated and frustrated any longer. My new lover is so much bigger and is making me have the most incredible orgasms. At first i was just being alone with him but now my boyfriend watches. It turned me on so much to watch my boyfriends eyes the first time Mike (new lover) pulled out his cock. I swear it looks twice as big as my boyfriends. I can't believe that i am doing this but i can't imagine going back to just a small dick again. I swear my relationship has gotten so much better and i don't get disappointed in my boyfriends dick anymore. I find that i except him more now that Mike is around. I think it is just due to being satisfied. So what i am trying to say is that it should be okay for a woman to voice her opinion on this and if you are a girl who was in my situation you never know what will happen. I could probably go on and on about my situation but i am sure you probably have heard enough. I don't want to discourage you smaller men but as for me and 3 of my girlfriends we all agree that bigger men are more satisfying when all things are equal. A funny thing about men with big cocks, is that they get away with a lot more and it is definitely harder to stay mad at them. My new lover mike pissed me off just yesterday so i spent the night with just my boyfriend. As soon as my boyfriend went to work this morning guess who i call...Mike... He wasn't in my door for five minutes and i was sucking you know what. I swear that thing is like a drug. My boyfriend just doesn't get away with that shit. So bigger men don't always make the best boyfriends but they sure make the best lovers. Take care.

What do you people make of this? Is it made up to feel us small sized guys bad of serious talk?

oh and there is more where that is coming from

Question??

Then why are you posting it here to put it in everyone's face????? probably 70-80% of women [according to carefully conducted research vs. "internet" surveys] don't think penis size is that important! other things matter more to them...

Aren't you doing the same thing here that you are complaining about????????

Holy shit batman, that story blew so hard I nearly lost my hair (and that would be a terrible loss since I got so much wink.gif)

That woman sounds almost shallow (hell, she does exactly) - what a loving relationship for such a thing to happen!

I'm with Scorps (as usual smile.gif) on this (no place here for that). If that story is true, regardless, and her "3 friends" exist... I pity them!

Oh yes - people can have different tastes

But re-read that, if you think I've overstepped... Loving relationship? Or sex-driven emptiness

And a final point, if I may -

5-6in, av. circumference sounds like... A pretty perfectly average (i.e. realistic) dick.

I've said this before I think, but here it is again - a quote I overheard a few years back

"all those sluts can take as much (big dick) as they like but when they hit 30 *BAM* they'l be so loose their pussy lips will be dragging on the floor!"

I have no idea where I heard that...

thumbup.gifthumbup.gif I mean best - this is just my opinion on what that lady has written, assuming she exists. One may well hope not, if you ask me wink.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gif

p.s. this is one of the posts I've hinted to before - I have a pretty extreme view on things sometimes smile.gif it's the way I am!

Blitz!

This is the female version of that fantasy of "enjoying" being used and "stuffed"... she can't respond to the poor guy who loves her... but being used/and using gets her off -- you are right -- this is just sex not love! She is being dishonest/humiliating/playing the bad girl with the bad guy!

and she is getting off to it!!!

Freud: "where they love they cannot desire and where they desire they cannot love..."

a "split" in the psyche between sex and love instead of desire(sex) and love being integrated into one relationship;

the female version of what Zane discussed today in her post; for men the "Madonna/Prostitute Complex" in which the man marries the "good loving woman" but gets into raw dirty sex with the "prostitute" girlfriend on the side -- who he wouldn't dream of introducing to his friends or family -- or ever marrying !!! Think here of say Jennifer Anniston vs. Tanya Harding or Shannon Doherty & Courtney Love!

scorp

Jimmy,

No, I don't believe that story at all, and, on the face of it, have no idea why you would have posted it here. Not only do I think it to be a make-believe phony story, but also, I think it was written by a man. Only men can think so dick-size-oriented, the way this story was presented.

Women, on the other hand, usually gush romantically about all sorts of other qualities in their boyfriends/lovers, things like consideration, respect, honesty, gallantry, and bravery, but do not rhapsodize endlessly about his dick-size. That's not what fulfills them.

OK, Scorps just pointed out to you a female version of the "getting stuffed" fantasy, but, in real life, most women simply do NOT need to be stuffed to the max to be satisfied,-- and a good many do NOT want to be stuffed with anything beyond your friendly 5-6-incher. You, as a guy, may think it necessary, but it's not.

On the other hand, my good friend Jimmy, if you are trying to tell us that you enjoy watching your g/f perform like that, getting fully fucked by her new big-dicked lover, Mike, and that you are quite willing to sit there, helplessly and passively, while he continues to stuff her with his boner, over and over, then, my good friend, the real problem is not in her head, it is in yours. The two of you are way past the point where your relationship has any positive meaning for either of you. She's getting off watching you suffer, and you're enjoying the humiliation. You should have left long ago, but you haven't.

So, why don't you start over with your story, from the very beginning, and truthfully tell us about it, from your perspecitve, and not try to make-up a false story, and pretend you are telling it from your g/f's perspective. We're listening.

Rick

It sounds true to me. Let's take a look at it. First of all, it was her boyfriend's idea for her to be with a guy with a big cock. And now he wants to watch. Here's a guy who is putting tremendous pressure on his girlfriend to have vaginal orgasms during sex and then basically commanding her to go out and cheat on him. Actual cock size may not have much to do with a woman's physical pleasure during sex when good technique is used, but a man's feelings of inadequacy about his cock size certainly affect a woman's pleasure. It's like the difference between a woman wanting the lights off and covering up with a long nightgown during sex, and a woman wearing sexy lingerie and doing a little private strip show--which one is the man going to find more arousing? Actual prettiness doesn't even factor into it much. And then he's telling her to be a dirty girl and have sex purely for sex, giving her permission. And watching it, getting extremely turned on by it. Of course she's going to find the situation red hot.

And as I've said, there are women who do need a longer length to hit their cul de sac (and for a woman who's vaginally orgasmic, having multiples is a lot easier than having multiple clitoral orgasms). If the guy didn't know about her g-spot or she felt uncomfortable with g-spot stimulation, it's very likely that she would be having her first vaginal orgasms with cul de sac stimulation. And if her vagina is extra deep, it might be the first time she's had enough length to hit it. But if that were the only issue involved, her boyfriend would have just gotten a big dildo to use on her during sex.

It turned me on so much to watch my boyfriends eyes the first time Mike (the 'other' guy) pulled out his cock.

This seems like the most revealing statement this person makes about what she is doing...

She is saying that what really excites her in all this is the reaction [she is causing] in her boyfriend to this other guy -- she is humiliating him and making him feel jealous and inadequate comparing himself/being compared to this other guy.

Why would someone get "so turned-on" by hurting someone else... and hurting them for someone that they do not love or seem to have much respect for [remember she concludes]:

bigger men don't always make the best boyfriends...

and Zane.. you are right in a way... the bigger guy is just being used as a dildo... LOL!!!!

I could only believe the story less of it was a story of a;

-short man trades large-vagina wife

or -longer man trades smaller-vagina wife...

Ohh of course! That just *couldn't* happen in real life.. Just impoziple!

It sounds a lot, now its beem mentioned, like a piss-poor advert for pills or something.

wink.gif

You know, I've heard stories about women loving big ones all my life. But out of the women I've slept with, I've never met one. I've met one or two who were comfortabel with it, but the vast majority of women I've been with have bitched about it.

If anybody encounters one of these shallow women, send her my way please. I'll take care of her. (i.e. either satisfy her, or make her not want a big one any more)

Well said Chris! I hope for all the good women of this Earth there aren't many like that story describes.

I think the story gives me aggro because its not so much "I love bigger" it's the blatent humiliation and knock-down, disrespect I see in it.

And by god do I wish I could look as good as you do in a hat Chris - hats don't seem to go with long hair! (or at least mine..)

She is saying that what really excites her in all this is the reaction [she is causing] in her boyfriend to this other guy -- she is humiliating him and making him feel jealous and inadequate comparing himself/being compared to this other guy.

It's even more basic than that. She's turned because the humiliation arouses her boyfriend Women (at least the best sort of women) want their men to be aroused. That's what we want, we like that power.

You're right about the power Zane:

My new lover mike pissed me off just yesterday so i spent the night with just my boyfriend....

As soon as my boyfriend went to work this morning guess who i call...Mike...

But there is good-loving power and bad-hateful power.

There is a BIG difference between love/desire/playfulness/teasing/control/seduction and manipulativeness/abusiveness/narcissism/ and hostility-fueled SADISM:[gratification is obtained by the infliction of physical or mental pain on others].

Let me say this first: the kind of relationship described in the story is unacceptable. It is wrong.

However, i am fascinated by the willingness of this guy and other men as well (there are lots of more stories like this one) of letting his girlfriend having sex with other men, because of her unsatisfied sexlife. Also, i can imagine in some way the erousing effect for a man to see his girlfriend having sex with an other guy, knowing that guy is pleasing her greatly and knowing that he himself is not capable in such a way.

But what fascinates me the most is the desire, the longing for a bigger penis of this women. I don't consider her a sizequeen. It is a natural thing, she cannot turn off her feeling.

More and more i am beginning to understand and becoming aware of woman in general as sexual beings. They are sexually so much stronger than men. There was this theory of a guy i read that this was the reason women were so much underpressed by men through history. It's beginning to make sense to me. I am almost scared of women now, haha!

A funny thing about men with big cocks, is that they get away with a lot more and it is definitely harder to stay mad at them. My new lover mike pissed me off just yesterday so i spent the night with just my boyfriend. As soon as my boyfriend went to work this morning guess who i call...Mike... He wasn't in my door for five minutes and i was sucking you know what.

holy shit!

I can understand her wanting someone else (as shallow as she may be for it) but the bloke knowing and allowing this? Not in my lifetime! And I do warn my girlfriends ahead of time that I'm their guy and no-one else.. Likewise I would never sink so low as to get an extra sex-only partner!

Of course, there are exceptions, but having a realistic penis size damn sure isn't one of them smile.gif

No least with a million other alternatives.. But I guess in the land of fiction it's always easier to change something else than change yourself, right?

I did a post a few days/weeks ago asking for advice. In it, a friend that I would like to 'play' with sorta had a simular theme to this thread. His wife had a dream about one of our mutual friends and her having sex. The husband would do anything to please her and tried to set it up so that our friend could 'please' his wife. Now I'm not sure if humiliation was thought of, or if the husband was 'small' and just wanted a mutual friend with an assumed larger cock to please his wife. (I was roommates with the mutual friend for a while. He was a virgin and didn't have sex with our friend's wife. But we got it on once, and he had a beautiful 5.5"x5.25" cock. Needless to say after our 'fling' I guess you can say I gave him the confidence to start dating and having sex with females. grin.gif I'm so proud.) All that to say that it does happen...and it was the husband that was trying to find another guy to please his wife.

I think the boyfriend was absolutely, dead-nuts on by encouraging her to seek out another sexual partner. smash.gif

I would have done the same. waytogo.gif However; I would have also helped her along with seeking out another boyfriend. peace.gif

He definitely was not what she needed! tonofbricks.gif But it didn't have anything to do with his equipment!

It sounds true to me. Let's take a look at it. First of all, it was her boyfriend's idea for her to be with a guy with a big cock. And now he wants to watch.

Yes, this is the infamous "cuckold" fetish. I have been corresponding with a couple in California that practices this extensively. The woman gets off as much from the cheating (approved by the "inadequate" cuckold) as she does the larger equipment. The cuckolded guy says his orgasms jacking off while watching are better than anything else he has had. . .the emotions of jealousy, anger, inadequacy all boil into a terrific orgasm! In the case of the couple I correspond with. . .the guy has over 6" to begin with so she goes after 8" or bigger . . . this last weekend, the cuckolded guy graduated to giving her lover a blow job in front of her. . .very powerful mental stuff. . . little or nothing to do with cock size!

There was an attention getting book written by a married couple titled Open Marriage in which they made all the arguements for open marriage... that partners shouldn't be so possessive and limiting, etc. etc.

The couple wrote one more book together: Creative Divorce

grin.gif I bet they did! smirk.gif

“Perversity” has been defined by O. Kernberg (1995) as "the recruitment of love in the service of aggression, the consequence of a predominance of hatred over love." . R. Stoller(1975) discusses perversion from its basis in childhood trauma; from which childhood fantasy provides a defensive and reparative reversal of trauma and frustration. Stoller comments: "Fantasy, that vehicle of hope, healer of trauma, protector from reality, concealer of truth, fixer of identity, restorer of tranquility, enemy of fear and sadness, cleanser of the soul. And creator of perversion." Stoller observes that the central fantasy theme in perversion that leads to pleasure is revenge. He explains: "It reverses the positions of the actors in the drama and so also reverses their affects. One moves from victim to victor from passive object of other's hostility and power to the director, ruler; one's tormentors in turn will be one's victims."

As has been pointed out -- this person is playing these two guys against each other in a powerful game... one is trying to please her...

the other is using her... but a very poor basis for anything real. In the end she will be rejected by both men... and feel "victimized by men" -- and then the "game" will have to be played with new partners all over again.

As has been pointed out -- this person is playing these two guys against each other in a powerful game... one is trying to please her... the other is using her... but a very poor basis for anything real. In the end she will be rejected by both men... and feel "victimized by men" -- and then the "game" will have to be played with new partners all over again.

Scorps,

You're quite correct,-- this is one of those pathetic perversion scenarios of using and being used. The big-dicked dude is totally using the female, and will be gone in a flash (although the story assumes he will actually hang around). The female, in turn, is using him as a kind of sex-toy/dildo, plus, she's totally using the other guy, by literally fucking him in the face, while, for his part, he gets his rocks off by being used, being humiliated by both the big dick, and by its being used to fuck him in the face.

However, what I see as MOST pathetic is Jimmy's presenting this story to us,-- wide-eyed, with mouth agape, gasping at that same big dick, just like the "boyfriend." Jimmy keeps buying into this mythical size-issue-difference thing, without paying any attention to any of the other negative aspects of this scenario,-- as if size were everything,-- and absolutely nothing else mattered.

Jimmy,

Why are you so hung-up with worrying about pleasing some imaginary, fictional slut? You're just like the "boyfriend," sitting there in humiliation,-- and watching,-- while your girlfriend gleefully fucks the biggest dick in town! That's why I asked you to tell us YOUR story, and stop worrying about HERS.

You continue to return to this same issue of inadequacy, basically telling us that you can't do anything with any female because there might just happen to be a handful of them out there who can not be satisfied unless fully stuffed with the biggest dick in town. I've already said those exact same words to you in another post, so obviously the message just isn't reaching you.

But Jimmy, you're really playing with fire here,-- wanting to see your role as that of the "boyfriend" WATCHING the "girlfriend" get it on with that mythical biggest dick in town, as if BOTH have some complusive need to play these parts. You MUST watch. She must fuck in front of you. And this scenario is just bizarre,-- there's no love here, except as a kind of perverse love, as much as a slut can love a cuckhold and/or a cuckhold can love a slut.

Rick