colin farrell's BIG manhood

miumiu

I would love to see it too.I have been checking online,& have discovered these facts from all the sites,forums,articles,mews reports & interviews.He is tiny,he is small,he is average,he is big,he is huge,he is the biggest man ever,he is pencil thin,he had a nice girth,he is thick,he is so thicket than a tree trunk,he is cut,he is uncut,he is Lord Lucan (btw,I added that last one!).SO I hope I have helped clarify this,lol.The general consensus is that he is far from small,some of this is from more reliable sources,in the sense that they are not as unreliable as most of the sources I found.One thing that Colin has said is that the scene will be in the DVD,get ordering now guys & gals.

He is just so drop dead gorgeious,I loved him in Ballykissangel.He did have a large bulge in many scenes,& a great chest too.I am in lust grin.gifwink.gif

He is a great looking guy. yes steve I remember him in ballykissangel on BBC America I always thought he was hot. I would love to see his dick too, but at the same time don't care of its big small or average, cut or uncut no matter if its part of him I will think its sexy. my guess about his size is... average to upper end of average like 6 or 6.5 inches maybe as long as 7.

hmmmm....

Colin Farrell's Biggest Part

in Celebrity & Movies

"It’s official," reports The Sun, "the Irish badboy is very, very well hung." In Colin Farrell's latest movie, A Home at the End of the World, costarring Sissy Spacek and Robin Wright Penn, he appears in some full-frontal nude scenes. I know. Calm down. Before you get out your credit cards to call moviefone, know this: After the audience at a recent test screening was visibly and audibly shocked by Farrell's prodigious member – shocked! – the filmmakers decided to excise the scenes. A source said, "All you could hear were gasps. . . . The women were over-excited and the men looked really uncomfortable. It was such a sight it made it difficult to concentrate on the plot." Even director Michael Mayer found Farrell's penis distracting. Farrell, who plays a bisexual in the movie written by The Hours author, Michael Cunningham, is fuming over having his member chopped off and insists the scenes be returned to the film for the DVD release. So you'll have to wait. Meanwhile, you can visit Fleshbot for a taste of the Irish beefcake. WOWReport

But who cares! We are agreed -- he would be just as sexy if he was average or smaller!!

HELLO TO ALL OF YOU!!!

In "Tigerland" you can see Colin's beautiful butt pounding a woman, you see him naked in several scenes and yes, if you freeze frame at the right moment you can see his dick.

I own the DVD of "Home at the end of the world". The full frontal scene is not included!

And honestly, I don't care what Colin's erect size is.

I can understand the Director's decision to cut the full frontal scene after the test-audience's reaction. I for myself, would faint in a movie theatre seeing Colin full frontal on a big screen.

Imagine all the lawsuits... lol.gif

Jason Bond

All I know is that Colin was on The Daily Show with Jon Stewart and jokingly refered to having the 'Irish Curse' (a small penis)

Stewart quipped back something about this being 'The Jewish Curse'

Farrel quipped that his forskin would at least give him the advantage over Stewarts size.

Could it be a cunning plan of Farrels to make self deprecating references to his 'Irish Curse' - only to invite curiousity from the ladies?

I'll tell you one thing - I saw plenty of Ewan McGregors wang in a few movies and he definately has the 'Big Scotsmans Caber' stereotype in full swing.

Oh a pun i think? wooot!

When Colin shot "Tigerland" he was an unknown.

Now he is famous and considered one of the sexiest men alive.

So now to see Colin naked is obviously a big thing.

By the way his flaccid size is approx. 4 inches which indicates an erect size of....somewhere between 4 inches and 13 inches...who cares?

And be sure of one thing, sooner or later you'll see him full frontal again, he obviously likes to get nude in front of a camera, as he has done before and said he would do again.

Which poses a big question, why the need to cut the scene, have theses women only seen small men, or is this all hype!!!!!?

Because of the audience reaction when the film was screened for test audiences before it was released. It distracted them from the action and dialog of the scene. Not because it was big; not because it was small; just because it was Colin Farrell's dick. That sure would have distracted me!

Alan G

Which poses a big question, why the need to cut the scene, have theses women only seen small men, or is this all hype!!!!!?

Because of the audience reaction when the film was screened for test audiences before it was released. It distracted them from the action and dialog of the scene. Not because it was big; not because it was small; just because it was Colin Farrell's dick. That sure would have distracted me!

Alan G

Maybe Allan,but those eyes of his,& that smile,OMG,my legs have gone to jelly just thinking about it!

Dec. 30th and I'm watching The View with all those women who interview people. Well Colin is on the show with Anglenia Jolie and they asked him if he wears the same boxers the first day of every shoot. He said "yes" and then said he's not wearing any underwear for the show today. The ladies asked him to prove it and he started to stand up in jest and said "it's going to be a small segment". Refering to his manhood.

Just and FYI. I'm guessing he's not samll flaccid.

Cock size? Long bent ones are the most fun to look at and contemplate playing with, but on an actual partner I think that around 4-5" is ideal-- something that will fit comfortably into hand or mouth. There's something especially exotic about short ones that really turns me on. I'm 6.0" myself when hard, which at my age is rarely!