Sucked so hard

rrun

Has any of the members had the problem of an overly agressive partner sucking their cock so hard that the head actually hurt the next morning when an erection suddenly made it hurt. This happened to me last night when my Girlfriend and I really got into a fantastic cock sucking afair. blush.gifconfused.gif

RRUN I would love to have your problem. Looking at your accomplishments in your profile, at your age, you should start a thread and tell us at 55 how you combat the ravages of age on male sexuality. Younger guys would also benefit in learning how to forestall age related sexual problems. Go for it man.

• 2 weeks later...
Has any of the members had the problem of an overly aggressive partner sucking their cock so hard that the head actually hurt the next morning. This happened to me last night when my Girlfriend and I really got into a fantastic cock sucking afair. blush.gifconfused.gif

Stephen & rrun you had better send Aaron & girlfriend to the Measurection Homo's in Heat thread in the Bathhouse . There they can be taught at the newly formed MR Cocksucking Institute. They must be doing something wrong to cause you that pain the next day. questionicon.gif The Institute already has me addicted & it could do wonders for you. wink.gif

lol Cosmic woot222.gif

No Cos, it wasn't pain for me. You have to remember I not only have a very tight foreskin my penis has never been, never had, well never been played with like that. Aaron was very gentle & managed to get my head to appear without it hurting me at all. He them proceeded to give me the best, well you know what with my head, I had ever had, actually since it was the first I had ever had it was the best!

It was sore in a nice way, as I said above. Sore in the sense that my cockhead had never been exposed like that, or played with like that, very sensitive, soft, unused. OMG, Aaron has some tongue on him too!!!!!