Are our UK members OK?

Are our members who live in London, England and vicinity all right? If you're there, please check in here and let us know how, if at all, you're being affected by the riots.

We worry about you. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Alan G -- Measurection Administrator

Edited by Guest
Changed "London" to "UK" in subject line.

Hi - your concern is very much appreciated. The worst seems to be (at least for now) over. Although the chaos looks awful on tv and in the press (and it was for those involved) it was confined to certain parts of London and the great majority was not affected. The encouraging thing has been the large numbers of people who volunteered to clear up the mess.

Alan: I think most of the Brit members will appreciate your concern and be surprised that interest was shown outside our small and increasingly insignificant island group (sigh: (why isn't there a smilie for a sigh?) size again!).

Being well out in the sticks (boonies) there is little real impact, apart from some vociferous verbal reaction from 'normal' people.

Bear in mind it's August, the silly season for the (predominantly left-wing) media and if nothing is happening news-wise it might as well be manufactured; we have a, predominantly white, disaffected idle section of society brought up to believe the state will pay for their every whim, who are incapable of work and/or intelligent behaviour but can breed (what the f--k else cn they do-pun intended) and who have repeatedly been told by the media that their gravy train could be derailed; you have an easily manipulated mob, all of whom can be contacted by their state-paid for I-phones!

I recognize I'm in danger of a political rant, but being a moderate person, only slightly to the right of Genghis, I shan't!

It appears that the perps and their spawn (10 & 11 year-olds) have been taken into the court system in the UK. That'll be good; on past history they'll probably end up with an all-expenses paid holiday in the British Virgin Isles.

Is this a possible opportunity for Rick to instill a sense of discipline into our untermensch?

(I wan't a tongue-in-cheek smilie now!)

. . . they'll probably end up with an all-expenses paid holiday in the British Virgin Isles.

Is this a possible opportunity for Rick to instill a sense of discipline into our untermensch?

Hey Guy!

Yikes! :susel: No thanks, no untermensch needed. :content:

However, since this happens to be the silly season, why not export them to the Scilly Isles?? :jester:

Or better yet, why not select a nice spot some distance past the outer-most of the Outer Hebrides?

Rick

Hey Rod,

thanks for the posting... it's been quite few horrible days but its calm now. I was lucky enough not to be personally affected but few of my friends were.

I can't believe some of those people that enacted all this wer teachers, Olympic ambassadors and youth workers... do they really stand for our future?

All the best x

Was in central London Thursday night - life pretty much back to normal - people were enjoying a nice warm summer evening drinking outside pubs, eating al fresco, theatres were full. Felt very safe walking from Waterloo station over to theatre in Haymarket. Monday was shocking when so many suburbs went up in flames - but it seemed opportunism to loot shops for urban gangster clothing, watches, cellphones - not any real social unrest or demand for justice/rights. Those that died were trying to save their neighbourhoods. Interesting to see if govt or police demand powers to monitor use of Twitter, Facebook, BBs in future as were used to incite/organise looters.

Billions of dollars in damages and of the 100's arrested what will the outcome be...nothing. Maybe bring back stocks in the village square, caning, hanging and deportation of criminals to some unsettled island (Antarctica). Or give the police AK47's instead of whistles and batons.

• 1 month later...

The riots and looting in London received much media attention in the UK and worldwide, many shocking and disgusting stories filled news reports, twitter and newspapers. Death, fire and mass disorder hit sections of the city. Many stories of people losing business, homes, car etc. where reported. Another story reported that shocked, was the stripping of people, for not just phones and bags but a lot of what they were wearing.

Its not uncommon for a expensive bag, sunglasses, jacket or trainers (sneakers) to be taken when some one is robbed and if you happen to be wearing something that the mugger wants they my ask for it. But during the manic times of the riots when gangs and hooded masked youths went feral so did their boundaries pass past levels.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2024001/UK-riots-2011-London-Birmingham-people-forced-strip-naked-street.html?ITO=1490

Although the stripping of some victims was reported and was re-reported over the world via the oracle that is the internet the story was never full looked into again. Unlike the shop keeper or the burnt out family left homeless, this story was too difficult to report. Firstly nobody who was a victim came forwards to any media for I guess the shame and embarrassment. In the area where the mugging and stripping took place the streets turned wild the police were way over run and after some research I have found 5 people reported being mugged/stripped to the police but that was because they were left with almost nothing. But from my experience of the night about 20 people where dealt this crime. Let me make it clear that most where left in just there underwear, about 3 woman I saw where naked and 2 guys left butt naked, a 3rd guy perhaps a runner was left in a jockstrap. For all of them a frightening and shameful crime to endure.

Many people commented on the reports wondering why people didn't fight back, perhaps run or something? Lets look at other attacks and muggings of those nights. Many people may have been left in their clothing but had broken noses, broken jaws or just badly beaten up and sadly some lost their lives. When faced by a large group of hooded youths/men you do not know what your fate will be, your only thoughts are how you can get yourself out of it, still alive and unhurt.

As I made way home from work that night it was still light I knew things where bad in my area but its never been the safest and crime free areas, I've seen gangs out before, I know of the shootings but I've lived in my neighborhood for 8 years now, my job as a fitness coach means I am lucking enough to work in a fitness center near the local park so I often cycle or walk to work. Because I had read or been told that people where having bikes taken I left my bike at work. After all the main roads, the battle grounds that they were had been covered with glass so it seemed pointless and I wasn't sure which way I wanted to take to get home. The park was empty and a few people making a quick dash home from work. I only live a ten to 15 minute walk home. So I saw no huge risk.

There was a smell of smoke and a real feeling of tension in the air that night, I wanted to get home, my house is in a pretty prominent position and I wanted to check it was ok. I was half way through the park and several 'rioters' or thugs had passed me by, maybe a small group and one big group, I knew that they were just cutting through the park, it was a quiet way away from the police who by then had no control over the streets. There certainly wasn't a police officer around the park. When the thugs went by I was slightly concerned but as with a nasty dog you should never show fear, nor did I chat or my I-Phone or have my earphones in. My only concern was my favorite green pair of Adidas Originals green track pants, not that I thought they would want them but along with my matching top I certainly didn't blend in. But nor was I dripping in furs and gold but then of course these looters stole TVs, laptops and high end sportswear.

My first sign that there was trouble in the park was when I saw a guy in what looked like beach shorts or something, its summer and a park but it wasn't that warm, but then you do see runners bare-chested at times, but then he wasn't running and had no shoes on. As I saw him pass me several meters away it became clear he was wearing traditional boxers. I didn't understand, my mind raced and I though perhaps his house was on fire but it made no sense.

As I continued to walk I saw something that made me confused a naked guy dashed past me. As I work in a gym I see a lot of naked bodies, only 20mins before hand I was in a locker-room with a bunch of naked men. But this was out of sorts. 'No lie' I thought to myself I didn't understand, it was the wrong direction and to far for my gym to be in trouble why would people have to run out naked that quickly?

I then continued to walk, slightly faster and wondering what the hell was going on, then I saw another gang of thugs about 20, fine I though as I got closer I saw one guy with a pair of trainers over his shoulder and another with a bunch of clothing 'loot' I though, it wasn't. I didn't know it was from that dude who just dashed past naked.

They got to me, they surrounded me and stopped me, I knew I was in trouble and it's amazing but beyond that circle of thugs the rest of the world vanishes in your mind and your number 1 goal is to get out. Quickly they demanded stuff, my bag with wallet and i-Phone and anything of value inside the rest was scattered to the ground.

So I though that could be it, I wasn't shocked when they wanted my trainers, A. Because they are amazing and I really loved them and B. Kids at HS used to steal other kids trainers. Things moved quick and it became clear it was a power thing, my Hoodie went and with that they took my vest under it. I was so concerned about getting away as they had pulled out a knife I hardly notice my track pants come off.

Perhaps I would be left alone like most off the other guys, my tight boxer briefs are designer but again if they wanted them it was about power and dominating.

Although I don't hide the fact that I have a tiny penis I am aware of its negative social standing but will shower nude and I've always worn a speedo to swim.

I don't know if its because they stripped that guy who dashed by or because they could see the simple sign of small genitals (A baggy pouch, unfilled out) even though I was in black that couldn't hide the baggy pouch of my underwear, they wanted them. Shameful and embarrassing for anyone but the naked guy from earlier was ok hung, I am not, I'm toned and handsome if I say so myself but I've never hung soft my whole life my soft penis has been a hidden one, sitting lost in my pubes I never show soft and although deeply embarrassing and shameful I didn't let it hold me back in sports and my work, I know people snigger in showers or stare but its part of being small I guess.

But that night several men lost everything and had to make their way home nude, and I guess they all just thought 'This one last thing and they will let me go' and for me I also didn't even think what was happening. As I dropped my boxers the biggest roar of laugher went up and it continued for a short while, only silenced by the pulling out of cameras on their phones. I wasn't allowed to cover myself and to be honest I dare not look down at my dick because it would make me aware of what they could see, I knew it was bad.

Strangely they then quickly moved on, off with my stuff and I was left butt naked, I picked up what was worth picking up from my bag that had now gone, lucky two guys both in shorts walked around, they where really pleasant and ignored my clit sized dick, one kindly gave me his shorts as he had boxers on and I made my way home, I was shaken and so ashamed but I also felt less worried as it had happened to other people and there where hardly any people out by now and I focused on getting home, after all I was in my shorts and had my house keys

I then saw a sobbing naked woman, not really that hot looking, tubby but butt naked and I chatted to her and explained my story and she hers. I don't know why but perhaps it was my inner gentleman and I ended up giving her my new shorts it was strange I was butt naked, she smiled when she saw my penis and then covering her big tits moved off to try to get home.

I then endured the short walk home taking back street and seemly having thugs take my pic; I've walked on nude beaches before so I just thought I was there.

Strangest day of my life and now my local neighborhood know that I have a small dick.

... Another story reported that shocked, was the stripping of people, for not just phones and bags but a lot of what they were wearing. [tab] ...

I had no idea.

I'm glad you were able to share your ordeal with us. I hope that means you're moving past the trauma and that you are healing. I'm so sorry you had to endure all that.

Alan G