payments

BAUM54

Question

8 answers to this question

If you have an active subscription of a different length that you want to replace, there's something you should do first.

Under "Support Our Site" click "Manage Purchases."  Then "Cancel" your existing subscription.  Your Gallery access will remain active until the current term expires.

Then you use the "Store" option under "Support Our Site" to initiate your new subscription.

Alan G -- Measurection Administrator

On 8/22/2022 at 3:55 AM, RodEnuf said:

If you have an active subscription of a different length that you want to replace, there's something you should do first.

Under "Support Our Site" click "Manage Purchases."  Then "Cancel" your existing subscription.  Your Gallery access will remain active until the current term expires.

Then you use the "Store" option under "Support Our Site" to initiate your new subscription.

in that case will the new subscription begin immediately or when the current subscription expires?  I think I know but just want to be sure.

To be honest, I don't know the answer.  I'm afraid the new subscription's anniversary might be used for future renewal dates.  Actually, it shouldn't let you re-subscribe until there is no active subscription.  But I'd be reluctant to trust it as I'm not aware that anyone has done this since we switched to this software platform in 2014.

If I were you, I would cancel the existing subscription, and put a reminder in my own personal calendar to re-subscribe on the day after my the current term expires.

I'm sorry I can't give you a definitive answer.

8 hours ago, bearish48 said:

@RodEnuf my husband died and I cannot cancel his subscription. This was his account, but the message system is not responding as the emails will not go through. I get an error saying the email is not properly set up. Cancel the account and return the money. 

I am sorry for your loss.

This is not a commercial site.  I am one of the three administrators of the site and I personally respond to virtually all of the "Contact Us" submissions.  We do not have a full time staff at Measurection.  Sorry you're not pleased with our response time.  I will respond to your "Contact Us" submissions within the hour.

On 10/6/2022 at 3:50 PM, bearish48 said:

@RodEnuf my husband died and I cannot cancel his subscription. This was his account, but the message system is not responding as the emails will not go through. I get an error saying the email is not properly set up. Cancel the account and return the money. 

Sorry for your loss - indeed it takes us about a day to respond to things, because we don't have a "staff".   However there are no subscriptions for that username.  I've reached out via your support ticket to ask for more details that might help us find your husbands subscription.   I suspect he signed up under another user.

However there are all of 5 members on that subscription plan, so with some information from you - we should be able to figure it out and get it cancelled.