underwear

I wear jockey shorts and have done so since I was 14---now 58. I am pretty well endowed flaccid and erect and when my endocrinologist examined my balls, he remarked nice balls. I have joined a new gym and noticed that no guy there in the locker room wears jockey shorts. Jockey shorts may be relics from the past. However, I note that my package makes a definite bulge in my jockey shorts and I wonder how I am perceived by guys who change with me in the locker room. Simply put, if a guy wears jockey shorts, is he perceived as larger or just an old coot out step with the times. Thanks for your input.

I've said to hell with underwear.

I went through a brief phase where I too said "to hell with underwear". My boyfriend at the time also encouraged me to go commando as the whole idea was very sexy to him. I don't particularly have low hangers (except in the steamroom), and given the way my penis tends to retract when soft, neither boxers nor briefs are particularly needed for support. My acorn never hangs down, but skin and foreskin gather and point out when I am soft.

And then came that fateful day when a rapid zip caught the very tip of my foreskin! OH MY GOD! Maybe if my penis were long enough to hand downward it wouldn't have so wrecklessly have pointed the tip of my sensitive foreskin right into the awaiting cruel steel teeth of my jeans. It is hard to describe the sudden electrically sharpened pinch of pain. Also hard to describe that sinking feeling of dread when you realize that to extricate youself requires that you have to pull the tab back downward, which I think maybe hurts as much at least as the zip up that caught your tender skin in the firstplace. You stand there not caring who may be watching cause the skin caught between tab and zipper teeth is sending pulses along nerves that you never want to feel again. Luckily no one was.

I remember that they made light of this dread event in the move "Something About Mary", I think, but there is nothing funny about it at the time when it happens to YOU! Watching that scene just made me want to grab my genitals protectively! I guess you do have to keep a sense of humor about these things--at least later on.

I don't know if this ever happened to any of you, but I was suddenly convinced of the value of wearing underwear. Be it boxers or briefs I have no plans to get caught in the zip trap again!

To answer your question, my undergarment of choice now is boxer-briefs. CKs work just fine. laugh.gif