Wife Confessed

Im an avg dude with 5 3/4" penis. Last night I was driving home and brought up the subject to my wife about penis enlargement just for fun. She said I was small. I didnt argue or said I was hurt but rather stayed quiet and reserved. She said she was just telling me the truth. She says that I please her but I dont believe it. I know for a fact her ex has a much much larger penis than me because he was my best friend. It just hurts to feel inadequate and I feel she is lying to me. She said she was sorry for hurting my ego because thats all mens ego, their size. So now I feel like if I continue to feel pathetic its not her fault cuz she apologized. But I cant even imagine ever having sex with her again.

I think she is just saying that I please her to be nice. I still wished she never would of told me. It just hurts me to think she wishes to have her ex instead of me.

Funny thing is no other girl I have been with ever told me I was a little small. I told her this and she said that maybe she was the only one telling the truth. I thought that was a bitch move.

I cant help but think that I may have to get a divorce. I cant even bear to kiss or even look at her. Like I said I just cant help to think that I have never pleased her with my size and that everytime we have sex she wishes a bigger one. I just want to fucking leave right now and never return. :(

Edited by Guest

I think relationship issues are the bigger issue here. Maybe couples counselling. Are you two in the habit of hurting each other verbally?

When a sexual issue like penis, or vagina, boobs or whatever comes up, i believe it has to be handled with sensitivity and care by two partners who care about each other.

I would NEVER EVER want to knock my partners sexual confidence in anyway. As her partner, im her biggest fan, her lead cheerleader and will do what i can to make sure she feels great about herself. And I expect the same.

Edited by Guest

She certainly knows nothing about average penis size to tell you that you are small. You are certainly average and not small. I understand your hurt. That was a very hurtful statement, and she knew it would be. Whether it should lead to divorce seems drastic, but a good talk is certainly needed to get over this. She has to know you are upset because your lack of communication since the comment. Talk if you can and give it some time. Hope you can work it out. The fact that you know her ex's size makes it more difficult.

Thanks for the replies. Yes we have been hurting each other verbally for some time. I have made an effort to stop it but she clearly hasnt. Its hard for me to talk to her since her IQ is that of a fly. We argue about what she dont understand when I speak to her. Our relationship is not what I expected it to be. I am upset and rather be silent and ignore her. She has been up my butt all day asking me whats a matter and I say nothing cuz I dont want to say anything mean. But I will try to deal with my feelings a bit more mature.

Not the first time I bring it up but really dont know why I opened it again. I just spoke to her but I still feel shitty and dont feel like having anymore contact with her for a while. I could be still angry cuz talking about it didnt make me feel better. I couldnt imagine being smaller.

First:

Last night I was driving home and brought up the subject to my wife about penis enlargement just for fun. She said I was small.

Then:

Yes we have been hurting each other verbally for some time. I have made an effort to stop it but she clearly hasnt.

Oh yeah, it's all her fault. You didn't paint that target on your own back that she took a pot shot at.

The two of you need professional help if you want to save your marriage.

Also:

I just cant help to think that I have never pleased her with my size and that everytime we have sex she wishes a bigger one.

Sarcasm On Right! She left him because she wants his dick. She dated you because she wants his dick. She went on to marry you because she wants his dick. She stays with you because she wants his dick. Yup! You've got it all figured out. Sarcasm Off

Alan G

Heheh, when Alan turns the sarcasm on, you know it's time for a reality check.

First, i'm very sorry to hear your troubles. No one wants to learn that they are incapable of satisfying their partner.

But it does sound like your penis is not the problem, so much as your feeling of inadequacy. Your wife said it was small, but she also said you please her. That doesn't sound like someone trying to hurt you, it sounds like someone trying to be honest without hurting you. This is a nearly impossible task for someone whose partner has chronic body acceptance issues.

Of course you are angry, hurt, feel inadequate and all the rest. But let's get this in perspective, her ex, your friend, whom you know to be bigger than yourself has become her "measure" by the sounds of things.

You don't say how much bigger, but she, nevertheless is referring to you as "small" as compared to him. She has said she gets satisfaction from you which is probably not a lie as you are plenty big enough to give her satisfaction.

So rather than beating yourself up about this issue you need to remind yourself you are smaller than her ex, but you are NOT small. You're an average guy so don't start getting yourself in the downward inadequacy spiral.

I think you would both benefit from some sort of relationship counselling/guidance!

What you wrote is good, but what i feel women need to realise is that telling your man he has a small penis is inherently hurtful, even if you say he pleases you. Its like telling your pregnant wife, she's fat, but you still love. There is no man who is small who is so unaware of it he needs to hear it from his wife. I think its every partners interest to build up the others confidence. And i think wives and girlfriends should handle penis size with sensitivity, instead of glib callous statement, as honest as they may be. Which in this case is not true, he isn't small.

Edited by Guest

I think you keep bringing this up because her ex had a bigger dick and you keep wanting assurance that you are ok at your size. Her comment was very hurtful, but you brought up the topic, not her. Accept what you have and forget what her ex had. I hope you do not have kids until your relationship is more stable. All of us want more, but we have what we have.

I still haven't gotten past the part where you said you're married to your best friend's ex-girlfriend?!

:yeahthat:

Plus:

Why are you with your wife if you don't respect her? (IQ of a fly?)

:yeahthat:

So, to summarize, he of the big dick dumped she with the IQ of a fly, and you, taking advantage of the fly's IQ deficiency, rushed in to marry her, with smallish dick at the ready, once penis enlargement surgery was completed?????

And in the meantime, we're supposed to sort it all out for you???

I've never understood these small-town, tightly-knit, closed, circular set-ups wherein which everyone involved fucks each other, after which the assorted cast-offs are then passed around.

You obviously see yourself as a second-stringer to he of the big dick, while she is viewed by you as his cast-off.

So, given that, what in the world provoked you to think you wanted to marry her?? And once you asked her, what in the world could have provoked her to respond, "Yes???" Were both of you that immaturely desperate?

Rick

Hey DTW!

On the other hand, I thought that response of mine was quite mild and gentle, as I only re-phrased words/ideas he himself had already utilized.

I didn't even delve any deeper into the "lying bitch moves" and how he feels he's going to "fucking leave right now and never return," let alone what she allegedly "confessed" to.

Oh wait! :blush:

Maybe I need to take your comment at face value, and view it as a straight-up compliment:

That should make him feel a lot better about himself.

So, perhaps it will.

Rick

A penis may be only a small part of what a "real man" is, but it's so observable and measurable that too many people don't bother to look much further. It's also the focal point for a man's pleasure, and the means of giving pleasure to another. As a result, men put a great deal of emphasis on it. But how much should size matter? Given the choice, I think I would rather have a small dick than a small IQ.

We really need to stop asking women for thier opinions or perspectives and then not being able to handle the truth.

Never ask a question you arent prepared to hear the answer to. I find that avg to slightly larger than avg guys have the hardest time dealing with the fact that there are, in fact, larger penises in the world.

smaller guys tend to have accepted that and learned to deal with being on the left side of the bell curve.

Amen, Acorn. I don't support putting people down, but I cannot support or expect white lies of the sort either. I have a healthy sex life, and I know I'm not the biggest my partner has ever had. I find it patronizing when she tells me it's big or thick. It is below average on a good day, and I already know it's big enough for her. I'd rather her just not worry about my insecurities unless I bring it up. If I do bring it up, the LAST thing I want is to be lied to. I understand if your partner expresses disappointment, that could be hurtful or discouraging, but you can't expect a person to completely deny the facts- you're small.