Old wounds lie deep

Yesterday, my family and I went to an indoor swimming center for a family birthday.  The changing area was a room with open showers and a small restroom to the side.  The lifeguard told us we could put our clothes in the wire baskets and that we needed to shower before we entered the pool.  Two of my adult cousins changed by me and an uncle changed on my other side.  He says,  you too have some fancy underwear with stripes and patterns.  I look down and one of my cousins has similar underwear to me.  Then I tell him, nothing gets between BVDs and my uncle.  My uncle had white BVDs on.  We were enjoying the ribbing.  My other cousin wore his swimming suit under his pants. My other cousin and I told him he was smart for doing that. I finish changing and then go swimming with the rest of my family.  An hour and half later, I come back into the changing area because I have to use the restroom.  My cousin who had his swim trunks under his pants is just walking out from the shower.  He was mortified when he saw me and quickly grabbed his towel off the hook.  He asked what I was doing, and I told him that I had to go to the restroom.  He was not happy with me.  He told he had to change early so he could settle with the front office.  I was like no big deal.  

After we leave the indoor swimming place, we go out to dinner.  My cousin asks to talk me to.  He asked me, you are not going to tell anyone about seeing my weiner.  I told him no, and he was relieved. I asked if he was ok, and he said no.  He told he was molested by a family friend from ages 10-14.  I told him I was sorry to hear that.  He said he was told he was tiny and small and that was all he could think about. I felt so bad for him. I suggested he talk to someone and he said he will.

That's a lot to deal with. Being molested young is a crazy ride as it is and a real mountain to climb but to have that mental abuse heaped on top is truly awful. I don't care how big or small, thin or fat your dick is, it's the one area on a man that's vulnerable to every kind of attack; physical, mental and emotional. Definitely a no go zone. I hope he gets help.